• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well, no one can blame Cutler for this one...

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... The Cutler haters are hilarious.

(Insert absurd claim that Cutler is responsible for all bad things befalling the Chicago Bears.)

YOU'RE A CUTLER APOLOGIST!

No shit... lol

Yes, if you keep blaming Jay Cutler for everything bad that happens to this team, I will keep correcting you.

You fucking moron...

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
all you guys carrying his jock cant even see that even Trestman didnt want him throwing the ball. 24 pass attempts, I bet McCown would have had 40.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
perferct name.

all you guys carrying his jock cant even see that even Trestman didnt want him throwing the ball. 24 pass attempts, I bet McCown would have had 40.

You have no clue what you are talking about do you....what you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in any of your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

:wtf2:
:lame:

Last edited by a moderator:

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You have no clue what you are talking about do you....what you've just wrote is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in any of your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

:wtf2:
:lame:

Not only did I have no idea what his post meant, I couldnt come up with a reply. Yours works well, leo. Lol.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Theres one little problem with your proclamation...theres nothing to apologize for since he wasnt the problem in this game. You should be thankful that intelligence isnt a requirement for posting, because you and TDK would be the first two denied entrance.

WRONG, he had plenty of opportunities against greenbay..

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WRONG, he had plenty of opportunities against greenbay..

Ah, the nebulous "plenty of opportunities" makes me "wrong". Okay, moron...do tell...what exactly defines plenty? 28 offensive points is absolutely enough scoring to win a football game- that is for a team that can play a lick of 3rd down, or 4th down defense for that matter. Bears havent been good at getting stops in that regard ALL SEASON LONG. Being the ignoramus you are, Im sure that is breaking news to you.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... The Cutler haters are hilarious.

(Insert absurd claim that Cutler is responsible for all bad things befalling the Chicago Bears.)

YOU'RE A CUTLER APOLOGIST!

No shit... lol

Yes, if you keep blaming Jay Cutler for everything bad that happens to this team, I will keep correcting you.

You fucking moron...

is this thinking the average cutler apologist? so defensive of a average QB it makes you delusional. WHO IS saying everything is cutler's fault??? I be waiting

ps name calling makes you look like the troll

ABSURD CLAIM?

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirtyboy068 we get it, you don't like Jay. No please go the fuck away.You have no clue what you are talking about do you....what you've wrote about Jay are some of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in any of your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
is this thinking the average cutler apologist? so defensive of a average QB it makes you delusional. WHO IS saying everything is cutler's fault??? I be waiting

ps name calling makes you look like the troll

ABSURD CLAIM?

I've never been one for name calling myself, but it was quite fitting in that post.

You are, without a doubt, one of the biggest dopes currently posting on this board.

I just hope you realize that. I mean, seriously, you might as well just hang up the keyboard. I don't know what you're getting out of this. Your opinion is about as useful as an aids ridden whore. An my god... the unoriginality. You're just... boring. Quite frankly.

However, if you were smart, you would realize that you're dumb. If you could just realize you were dumb, you might just shut the fuck up. However, due to the massive contradiction that would require, I don't see that happening anytime in the near future. So I suppose we'll all just have to watch you continue to embarrass yourself.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol... Congrats. You just set the new standard for stupid on this board.

:laugh3:

:yahoo:

:clap:

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah, the nebulous "plenty of opportunities" makes me "wrong". Okay, moron...do tell...what exactly defines plenty? 28 offensive points is absolutely enough scoring to win a football game- that is for a team that can play a lick of 3rd down, or 4th down defense for that matter. Bears havent been good at getting stops in that regard ALL SEASON LONG. Being the ignoramus you are, Im sure that is breaking news to you.

like field position ( from Hester) big plays (Marshall, Jeffrey, Forte) and turnovers by G.B. Cutler didn't lose this game but he didn't win it either.

two crappy Ds. one QB should way he's elite. the other showed why he's average at best.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... Congrats. You just set the new standard for stupid on this board.

:laugh3:

:yahoo:

:clap:

says the guy who brings nothing to a conversation but name calling and immature post.

congrats

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dirtyboy068 we get it, you don't like Jay. No please go the fuck away.You have no clue what you are talking about do you....what you've wrote about Jay are some of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in any of your rambling, incoherent responses were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this forum is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

leo we get it. you like cutler. in all your rambling you've shown that you're being a hypocritical troll.

ps: your adam sandler movie line was funny 10 years ago.

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reality, 15-24. Trestman didnt even trust Jay and called more runs.

Out of the 224 yards, how many were run after catch? 150? Even the long one Forte had was behind him.

Its past hate, everything you mentioned is the money that needs to be spent to fix the defense when they get a new defensive coordinator. Here is something, with Bennett at some family emergency, why was weems on the field at all? Why not have put Hester back out there on offense?

Joe anderson on comcast postgame. They had a system in place, why change anything? Really? Mr walk past the ball and let boykins score, and this is a guy we "need" back? Big game peppers, I think he had 3 good games this season.

Let him go, not beating the packers got lovie fired, 1-9 should be enough to not open the vault when Trestman can take anyone who is not a gunslinger and run this offense.

Look at that Harvey on Carolina gonna get a big payday. bet they try to get him to replace peppers. This is gonna be a completely different defense next year, wont recognize much, just dont think there is enough to fix the d and pay the guy that isnt much of a championship quarterback.

Now you know i got your back on the hawks board but cant agree with you here.you can lose just about the whole defense as far as i am concerned short of peanut and jennings and bostic. You let peppers go briggs to as far as i am concerned as he is at the end of the line regardless if he has 1 good year left. but you keep jay.I like josh as a backup but he is not someone that can get us where we need to be.Having said that i am not paying jay 20 million either,12-14 will be fine

Baseballnut77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
leo we get it. you like cutler. in all your rambling you've shown that you're being a hypocritical troll.

ps: your adam sandler movie line was funny 10 years ago.

isnt it time for you to go shack up with rodgers about now? you are no bear fan so to come around here trolling away like you do tends to make me believe you are just a weak little 12 year old on mom's computer:lame:

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
isnt it time for you to go shack up with rodgers about now? you are no bear fan so to come around here trolling away like you do tends to make me believe you are just a weak little 12 year old on mom's computer:lame:

speaking of comments by a 12yr old

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
like field position ( from Hester) big plays (Marshall, Jeffrey, Forte) and turnovers by G.B. Cutler didn't lose this game but he didn't win it either.

two crappy Ds. one QB should way he's elite. the other showed why he's average at best.

You do know that the last pass doesnt happen if Peppers doesnt let Rodgers get outside. Peppers getting picked up by Kuhn on a blitz is 100% a defensive gaffe- that CANT happen. Once more, being the ignoramus that you are, Im sure thats breaking news to you.

Instead of repeatedly making a fool of yourself, go learn something about the subject matter discussed here. Maybe in time, you wont sound as utterly ridiculous as you do right now.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not sure why this reply had two thumbs down.........but I believe its pretty much spot on.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why this reply had two thumbs down.........but I believe its pretty much spot on.

LOL... Please. Note one play call that indicated Trestman didn't trust Jay.

This is just hilarious.