• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well, no one can blame Cutler for this one...

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCown sucks as an FYI. He had a few decent games but hes no Cutler, not even close. Thats like Packer fans saying they should have gotten rid of Rodgers after Flynn played his 2 great games a few years ago. The Bears defense is atrocious, that is the reason you missed the playoffs. In the 3 games since Cutlers return the Bears gave up 39.7 ppg and sitll won 1 game and should have won another. Come on now.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
reality, 15-24. Trestman didnt even trust Jay and called more runs.

Out of the 224 yards, how many were run after catch? 150? Even the long one Forte had was behind him.

Its past hate, everything you mentioned is the money that needs to be spent to fix the defense when they get a new defensive coordinator. Here is something, with Bennett at some family emergency, why was weems on the field at all? Why not have put Hester back out there on offense?

Joe anderson on comcast postgame. They had a system in place, why change anything? Really? Mr walk past the ball and let boykins score, and this is a guy we "need" back? Big game peppers, I think he had 3 good games this season.

Let him go, not beating the packers got lovie fired, 1-9 should be enough to not open the vault when Trestman can take anyone who is not a gunslinger and run this offense.

Look at that Harvey on Carolina gonna get a big payday. bet they try to get him to replace peppers. This is gonna be a completely different defense next year, wont recognize much, just dont think there is enough to fix the d and pay the guy that isnt much of a championship quarterback.

Well Cutler was not responsible for this game,nor did he have a huge game that i was looking for,no,but he did all right.
He threw the ball 24 times for the whole game.I`m just wondering if they threw so little cause it was to help keep Jay from inadequate game vs the Pack maybe?
Cause for anyone who says that they tried to play ball control by running Forte would show me they had no confidence in Jay giving his history vs GB.

We all know the reson they lost here.......defense.

That fumble for a td was baffling...............Jesus h cryst...............we had a chance at that ball and didnt go after it.No whistled were blown.I thought you kept playing till you actually heard the whistle.:noidea:

And 4th and 9 and rodgers throws to a wide open Cobb for a td.........How the hell did he get so wide fucking open is beyond me.........

Now,I don`t know whats available in the free agency yet for qbs,but I tend to think we may not need Jay s much as you all think.
I think thefront office needs to look whats coming up in the draft and f.a. before we spend a shit load of money for a qb.cause our defense is putrid.

Why throw it, when they are not stopping the run?

I think you all are nuts for wanting to send Jay packing. This will be the first offseason with any continuity the kid's ever had? Different schemes and OC's every year in the league it seems.

He frustrates me at times too, but nothing compared to the frustration of 25 years of shit and futility at the position.

25 year!? Erik Kramer and Jim Miller the best two in that span? Tough to go back to Orton's and Grossman's.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was great on the scoring drive when he threw the bomb to Jeffrey. Other than that show me where he was GREAT because it was all Forte all the time from the Bears. And take way those two picks Rodgers owned it the rest of the game

Brilliant. Simply brilliant.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't like to argue with my fellow Bears fans.

Jay was not the problem. Plain and simple. You can use a stat to fit any argument you want to make. You guys want to hate Jay. Hate him. The reality of the Bears is that Jay will be here for a while as QB of this franchise.

The 2013 Bears Defense ranks right up there with one of the worst of all time.

• Overall rank = 30 of 32 - averaged 394.6 ypg
  • Points allowed = 31 of 32 (allowed 478, worst in Bears' team history (previous high was 421 in 1997))
  • Rush Yards allowed = 32 of 32 (2583 yards, worst in Bears team history (previous high was 1843 in 1973))
I'd say that the defense lost us more games than Jay did. Particularly in week 17.

Chicago Tribune: Miscommunication on Packers' winning TD pass typical

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: He couldn't get that last pass to the end zone:lame:. Again :lol: It's all on Jay.
Conte had nothing to do with it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope we draft a QB with potential, and don't pay Jay very much or sign him to a long contract. Even though I hate Jay, I'd rather have him over McCown. But maybe another QB can step in and replace Jay in a few years.

IMO, Jay doesn't have the head to be elite.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just hope we draft a QB with potential, and don't pay Jay very much or sign him to a long contract. Even though I hate Jay, I'd rather have him over McCown. But maybe another QB can step in and replace Jay in a few years.

IMO, Jay doesn't have the head to be elite.

Jay is easily one of the smartest QB's in the game. Every coach he's played for has said that, as have his teammates. Martz even said it after having a fallout with the organization.

I'm curious as to what you think he's shown that he lacks intelligence.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jay is easily one of the smartest QB's in the game. Every coach he's played for has said that, as have his teammates. Martz even said it after having a fallout with the organization.

And his new wife wants him to play at home in TN for the QB needy Titans where they married btw. Happy wife, happy life. Let's see how smart he is.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And his new wife wants him to play at home in TN for the QB needy Titans where they married btw. Happy wife, happy life. Let's see how smart he is.

I am aware of the situation with TN.

I am also aware that Jay has a second kid on the way and a home in Chicago. I am also aware that you have no clue what his wife wants from him. I am also aware that he has said numerous times that he wants to return to Chicago and would be willing to chop a chunk off of the contract to stay.

Obviously, that's all talk, but everything I've heard from him kind of suggests he's staying. Especially in yesterday's presser. He was talking about the future of the team.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are an idiot.

He was great on the scoring drive when he threw the bomb to Jeffrey. Other than that show me where he was GREAT because it was all Forte all the time from the Bears. And take way those two picks Rodgers owned it the rest of the game

YOU CANT TAKE AWAY RODGERS INTS. Why do people say this ?:wtf2:

Fucking idiot

Last edited by a moderator:

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I never listen to any of that hogwash.........What do you think the players and coaches are to do?......bad mouth one and another?

We will never know what goes on in the locker room or behind closed doors.
And i`m betting its not all one happy family.........
And as Martz,hell he`s not gonna bad mouth anyone for he needs a job...........

The last thing a person should do is listen to what othewr players and coaches have to say about another when its media.
I would really like to be a fly on the wall when the right oppurtunity is there.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martz needs a job???? What an asinine statement. Get fucking real

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol: He couldn't get that last pass to the end zone:lame:. Again :lol: It's all on Jay.
Conte had nothing to do with it.

Sooo, because he couldn't complete a Hail Mary, it's all on him?

What about the drop over the middle by Marshall two plays before, that would've put them in legitimate scoring range? That probably would've helped our chances, no?

And to say Conte had nothing to do with it is ridiculous. Is he the reason we lost? Of course not, but that last play was ALL ON HIM. He bit on a phantom short route and let a receiver run right past him, getting 15 yards behind the last line of defense with under a minute to play. Huge error, at the most critical time.

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was ruled a fumble....which I thought the Offense could not fumble it forward and advance it??

I'd just like to state, separately, that there are some stupid motherfuckers on this board.

I got an explanation on another site, basically, it has to be intentionally shoveled forward to make it "illegal". Also, the 4th down can't advance was explained by the explanation of fumble used else where in the rules that seem to contradict.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasn't questioning his intelligence.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got an explanation on another site, basically, it has to be intentionally shoveled forward to make it "illegal". Also, the 4th down can't advance was explained by the explanation of fumble used else where in the rules that seem to contradict.

clear as mud;)

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Martz needs a job???? What an asinine statement. Get fucking real

He needed a job when he made that statement.....Never buy into anything these players and coaches have to say about each other.

blh7068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but jay apologist will come to his defense.

no big game jay will never WIN crap

Theres one little problem with your proclamation...theres nothing to apologize for since he wasnt the problem in this game. You should be thankful that intelligence isnt a requirement for posting, because you and TDK would be the first two denied entrance.