• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well, no one can blame Cutler for this one...

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
103.8 passer rating, and it went down at the end because of an INT on a Hail Mary. Even the biggest Cutler haters have to admit he played great. Sucks that he's such a bad luck QB. He finally plays a great game against Green Bay, and his horrendous defense let him down. You can see the Bears have the makings of a GREAT offense for a long time with Cutler, Forte, Marshall and Jeffery. Sign Cutler to a long deal and improve the defense.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HE DIDNT PLAY GOOD ENOUGH.

mccown should have NEVER BEEN benched.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but jay apologist will come to his defense.

no big game jay will never WIN crap

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but jay apologist will come to his defense.

no big game jay will never WIN crap

Cutler outplayed Rodgers in this game. Blind hate by you. The Bears had so many unlucky breaks in this game, like the TD on the Rodgers fumble. Anyone who watched this game saw that Cutler played great and did evetything to help his team win. His passer rating would have been in the 120s if not for the Hail Mary INT. Remember he also had a TD on the long throw to Jeffery, but the officials missed it. He should've had 3 TDs and no INTs in this game. What more do you want than that kind of performance from the QB? WOW at you.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cutler outplayed Rodgers in this game. Blind hate by you. The Bears had so many unlucky breaks in this game, like the TD on the Rodgers fumble. Anyone who watched this game saw that Cutler played great and did evetything to help his team win. His passer rating would have been in the 120s if not for the Hail Mary INT. Remember he also had a TD on the long throw to Jeffery, but the officials missed it. He should've had 3 TDs and no INTs in this game. What more do you want than that kind of performance from the QB? WOW at you.

umm first Rodgers hadn't played for how many weeks? yet he still leads his team to a W. that's what elite QB'S do.

yawn....

should've would've could've JAY

ps its not like packers D was lights out

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
umm first Rodgers hadn't played for how many weeks? yet he still leads his team to a W. that's what elite QB'S do.

yawn....

should've would've could've JAY

ps its not like packers D was lights out

Not saying Rodgers isn't elite, and he did make up for his mistakes by leading his team to victory at the end. He's a GREAT player. But to blame Cutler for this loss is INSANE. The Packers got a couple TDs on fluke plays. The Rodgers fumble. Also how did Conte not intercept that ball that went through his hands? How about the Bears not stopping the Packers twice on 4th down on last drive. All that, but you're gonna blame a QB that had a 103.8 passer rating that would have been even much higher if not for a Hail Mary INT at the end? WOW. As Jimmy Johnson just said, Cutler played very well. It would be foolish to not bring him back. Bring back McCown too if he doesn't retire. FINALLY the Bears have a good QB situation after years and years, and you want to break it up. FOOLISH.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Football is a game of 4 Quarters... Big Game showed up for only 2 and that's not good enough when you're expecting franchise QB compensation. Cutler may not have been "the" reason for the Bears losing; however 7 points of Offense in the entire first-half (against one of the worst Defenses in football AFTER scoring just 11 points last week against another one of the worst Defenses in football) is completely UNacceptable.

Let's just hope the Bears say SEE YA to "Big Half-Game" Jay...!

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears will not find anyone better than Cutler

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly... and that's what QB's who want to make $16-20 mil a year are EXPECTED to do.

TheDangerousKitchen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Bears don't need anyone better than Cutler... any serviceable QB will be more than enough, given all the weapons the Offense has to work with (coupled with the much improved OL). What they "need" to do is take the $16-20 mil (that it'll take to re-sign Cutler) and use it to improve this HORRIFIC Defense.

dirtboy068

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

they don't have to.. he's sitting on the bench behind cutler

jay isn't worth the money.

mccown and draft a QB

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone help me out, I missed the explanation on the Aaron Rodgers fumble, I thought the Offense couldn't advance a batted ball? The Sports Bar didn't have volume on the Bear game.

LoftonPack80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was great on the scoring drive when he threw the bomb to Jeffrey. Other than that show me where he was GREAT because it was all Forte all the time from the Bears. And take way those two picks Rodgers owned it the rest of the game

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was great on the scoring drive when he threw the bomb to Jeffrey. Other than that show me where he was GREAT because it was all Forte all the time from the Bears. And take way those two picks Rodgers owned it the rest of the game

Guess you missed the 1st scoring drive when Cutler threw that perfect long back shoulder sideline throw to Marshall? Troy Aikman loved that throw. What about the TD pass to Marshall, a perfectly floated ball? Cutler made several great throws in this game. He also didn't make any mistakes, so overall it was a great game. You don't have to throw the ball 40 times to have a great game. Cutler was extremely productive with his 24 throws.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all making sense now.

The Jeffrey fumble. Jay's fault.
Allowing a packer TD on 4th & 8 - Jay.
Standing around when a whistle didn't blow, Boykin scores. - Jay.
Roughing the passer (Rodgers) to keep the drive going. - Jay
Nelsons 100+ yards - Jay.
Podlesh's 30 yard punt - Jay.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its all making sense now.

The Jeffrey fumble. Jay's fault.
Allowing a packer TD on 4th & 8 - Jay.
Standing around when a whistle didn't blow, Boykin scores. - Jay.
Roughing the passer (Rodgers) to keep the drive going. - Jay
Nelsons 100+ yards - Jay.
Podlesh's 30 yard punt - Jay.

reality, 15-24. Trestman didnt even trust Jay and called more runs.

Out of the 224 yards, how many were run after catch? 150? Even the long one Forte had was behind him.

Its past hate, everything you mentioned is the money that needs to be spent to fix the defense when they get a new defensive coordinator. Here is something, with Bennett at some family emergency, why was weems on the field at all? Why not have put Hester back out there on offense?

Joe anderson on comcast postgame. They had a system in place, why change anything? Really? Mr walk past the ball and let boykins score, and this is a guy we "need" back? Big game peppers, I think he had 3 good games this season.

Let him go, not beating the packers got lovie fired, 1-9 should be enough to not open the vault when Trestman can take anyone who is not a gunslinger and run this offense.

Look at that Harvey on Carolina gonna get a big payday. bet they try to get him to replace peppers. This is gonna be a completely different defense next year, wont recognize much, just dont think there is enough to fix the d and pay the guy that isnt much of a championship quarterback.

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reality is if Jay isn't our Qb next season it will be qb hell all over again. Your name is spot on...!

leomaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:

The fucking defense has been paid the bulk of the cap for the last 10 years or more. Just spending more money on it means absoulutely nothing. Why people continue to post idiotic crap is beyond me.

:wtf2:

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone help me out, I missed the explanation on the Aaron Rodgers fumble, I thought the Offense couldn't advance a batted ball? The Sports Bar didn't have volume on the Bear game.

It was ruled a fumble....which I thought the Offense could not fumble it forward and advance it??

I'd just like to state, separately, that there are some stupid motherfuckers on this board.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Cutler was not responsible for this game,nor did he have a huge game that i was looking for,no,but he did all right.
He threw the ball 24 times for the whole game.I`m just wondering if they threw so little cause it was to help keep Jay from inadequate game vs the Pack maybe?
Cause for anyone who says that they tried to play ball control by running Forte would show me they had no confidence in Jay giving his history vs GB.

We all know the reson they lost here.......defense.

That fumble for a td was baffling...............Jesus h cryst...............we had a chance at that ball and didnt go after it.No whistled were blown.I thought you kept playing till you actually heard the whistle.:noidea:

And 4th and 9 and rodgers throws to a wide open Cobb for a td.........How the hell did he get so wide fucking open is beyond me.........

Now,I don`t know whats available in the free agency yet for qbs,but I tend to think we may not need Jay s much as you all think.
I think thefront office needs to look whats coming up in the draft and f.a. before we spend a shit load of money for a qb.cause our defense is putrid.