• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well...I got fucked in Fantasy this year...

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 seed going into the playoffs, I played the wildcard out of my division that I have already beat twice this year, I got beat by 1 point last night due to Adrian Peterson getting hurt and Stafford only putting up 5 points in the "Snow Bowl" at Philly...ultimate smh situation. The rest of my team did their jobs by putting up points, but my main guys failed me.

:burt:

Sorry, I'm venting right now... lol

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
always tough to lose close ones. the only $$ league I didn't make the playoffs in this year was when I needed to get 3 pts from Jarrett Boykin in week 13 in a PPR league. (in case you dont remember, he laid a big fat ZERO that week, vs DET's secondary no less).

Feeling for ya!

7NationalChampionships

SportsHoopla Top 10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
always tough to lose close ones. the only $$ league I didn't make the playoffs in this year was when I needed to get 3 pts from Jarrett Boykin in week 13 in a PPR league. (in case you dont remember, he laid a big fat ZERO that week, vs DET's secondary no less).

Feeling for ya!

Bad thing is this was my money league...$100 buy in on an 8 man league, you do the math, lol.

I have Boykin to, but I benched him a few weeks ago.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was the 2 seed against the 7 seed this weekend, who I've beaten twice this year as well. I lost by 2 points with Gronk only giving me 3 points.

I love FF.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#1 seed going into the playoffs, I played the wildcard out of my division that I have already beat twice this year, I got beat by 1 point last night due to Adrian Peterson getting hurt and Stafford only putting up 5 points in the "Snow Bowl" at Philly...ultimate smh situation. The rest of my team did their jobs by putting up points, but my main guys failed me.

:burt:

Sorry, I'm venting right now... lol

You are allowed. Stafford cost me my playoff game as well - and I had Rivers on the bench. .... for some reason I just couldn't quite pull the trigger and switch them out - lost by 8pts.

DUB

Once A Champ, Always A Champ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's man hug time of year! Keep it under three seconds, no squeeze, two pats on back.

Sure takes a few days to move on from close or bad call loses but live and learn. My money league $200 each 12 owners I go into monday night up 47 pts, mccown drops 55 on me! Ouch.

Local brew beer was needed for THAT L.

-DUB-