• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Well folks, that's a season

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't lose to a 1-7 team.

Just can't.

Absolutely disgusting performance in the second half.

Sleepwalking...

RG3 needs an offseason learning how to find his second and third reads.

The defense needs major help in the secondary.

Ridiculous

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fletcher with 2 tackles? This needs attention in the offseason

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need a dominant NT, a MLB who isn't done, a safety, a cb, and a pass rusher to be sure.

On offense, they need a RT, a center who isn't bullrushed every fucking play, a RG, and to have RG3 learn how to hit his second and third reads.

Jack_John_Mark

¿Cómo está usted?
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think RGIII needs more help.

He is one of the best QBs in the league in reality

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure.

He also needs an oline helping him out.

He also needs to be able to find somebody other than Garcon and Reed.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can understand your frustration. It was a gut wrenching second half and a horrible loss.

But there are still 7 games and it is remains a week to week league.

Maybe 3-6 is a magic number for this team.

Mustard Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not with this Defense, sorry. If we score 30 points in every remaining game, we will finish 3-13. We came into the game giving up an average of 31.6 ppg......after the mighty Christian Ponder took us to school, it has gotten worse. Maybe Haslett should get another 4 years to whip this D into a top 25 or so.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's just it Mustard. The defense has been ok lately. Who knows what we'll see next week? A consistent, complete game is what we've been missing. Week to week league. This loss just hurts more because of the context of the loss. We are not a good team yet. We may not be this season. We just need consistent execution. Tonight, it was on our D and STs.

Mustard Tiger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are right about the ST this year. Danny Smith leaves and it's like a 1 in 4 chance in the opponents taking the punt or kickoff to the house. 1 in 3 that our FG is blocked....sad. As for the D, we only need an average unit. That is what we had last year when we made the run. 32nd and 31st isn't going to cut it. I believe that our D needs a fresh start, and I would give it to Raheem Morris for the remainder of the year and look for any positive signs.

Voxmissa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who's noticed that everyone behind the down-linemen are following the lead of Deangelo Hall and doing shoulder-roll hits instead of wrapping up?

It's absurd, the way these professionals -- the ones on our team -- ignore basic technique. Watch the Seahawks; watch the Panthers. These guys tackle. They wrap up.

The Skins' D coaching staff gets an F for not insisting on fundamentals. I know things aren't that simple, but this is sure as hell a big part of the problem.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Am I the only one who's noticed that everyone behind the down-linemen are following the lead of Deangelo Hall and doing shoulder-roll hits instead of wrapping up?

It's absurd, the way these professionals -- the ones on our team -- ignore basic technique. Watch the Seahawks; watch the Panthers. These guys tackle. They wrap up.

The Skins' D coaching staff gets an F for not insisting on fundamentals. I know things aren't that simple, but this is sure as hell a big part of the problem.

Agree. It is also frustrating the amt of times where a Redskins defender (or multiple defenders) has an opposing player right in front of him behind or at the line & misses the tackle & the opposing player winds up getting a substantial gain.

I can accept the fact that a player is not fast or big enough. What is hard to accept are players who just make what appear to be stupid mistakes or lack solid technique. Why this does not appear to be addressed through practice or via in-game adjustments is beyond me.