• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Weird Day In The NFCN

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detoilet loses to the Dirty Birds with a first and goal and seconds left because of a call reversal and a ten second time run off when they had one timeout left. Da Bearz beat the Squealers in OT, with a long RUN. The Packers beat the Bungholes in OT. And the Biqueens substitute QB looks like God.

Just strange:crazy:

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Detoilet loses to the Dirty Birds with a first and goal and seconds left because of a call reversal and a ten second time run off when they had one timeout left. Da Bearz beat the Squealers in OT, with a long RUN. The Packers beat the Bungholes in OT. And the Biqueens substitute QB looks like God.

Just strange:crazy:
No they didn't or else they could have used it.

gandog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wrong that they had one time out left? Anyways, they lose because of some rule nobody knows about. Reminds me of when the Packers won against Dallas in the playoffs two years ago on the did he control the ball through the whole process rule. Even to me, a Packers fan, I thought two steps and a lunge to get the ball over the goal line was a catch. Of course, even without that rule there was still enough time left for Rogers to have scored again.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, and the Bears might've/should've beaten the Steelers a little easier, if it weren't for a bonehead play of the year candidate.

Should've been 21-7 Bears, going into the half, with the Bears getting the ball coming out of half, and a mountain of momentum with an 11 point swing right as time expired in the 1st half.