• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week Two Expect Litte

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am of the opinion that week two preseason is the most useless week and seeing as we play this team in week three I expect even less. What I will be looking for, the Bucs had the number run defense last year so it will be nice to see how we match up against the first team. Once the first teams are off the field likely after the first quarter, look for the rookie WRs to get a work out. But in the end neither team is going to show their hand so this will be a very vanilla game.

dblakejr7

Preacher Man
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa Bay comes in this week for joint practices before friday nights game... Which i wont get to watch.. id love to see blount the entire game.. just runnign over the buccs..

more brady more mallett less tebow.. though i would figure that brady place the first quarter mallet the sencond.. maybe part of the third and tebow to finish up..

lots of TE work and heavy rotation on the DB's

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tampa Bay comes in this week for joint practices before friday nights game... Which i wont get to watch.. id love to see blount the entire game.. just runnign over the buccs..

more brady more mallett less tebow.. though i would figure that brady place the first quarter mallet the sencond.. maybe part of the third and tebow to finish up..

lots of TE work and heavy rotation on the DB's

They cut one TE this week and Fells has had once again a fantastic practice, But you are right we need to work these DBs.

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be a good test for the WR this week. Going to be interesting.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My main focus will be on the run game. They won't average 8.0 yards per carry again, but if they can win battles against the TB running defense, watch out.

MrMoJoRisin63

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to be a good test for the WR this week. Going to be interesting.

Maybe, maybe not. My train of thought is that neither team is going to show their hand seeing as they play each other in week three, I think the pass game will be very Vanilla

My main focus will be on the run game. They won't average 8.0 yards per carry again, but if they can win battles against the TB running defense, watch out.

This is where it's at IMO if we can win a few battles early in the game I think it's speaks volumes to what this team can and may do.