• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 9 @ NE

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now most of you Patriots fans have been very respectful all week and I appreciate it. Be warned though as the Moderator of this board I will not stand for any trolling or just being a down right jerk. You will be gone from this board. Your team won and played a heck of a game and kudos to them. I was impressed with the win on their part. Hopefully we see you guys again in the playoffs and see if we can put up a bigger fight than we did yesterday. If you wish to be a part of that conversation though when that happens a couple of you better learn to cool it or you will be gone. Again most of the Patriot fans have been great and I appreciate it very much. I don't like to ban anybody but some of this is getting out of control and I just won't stand for it. WE have a great board going here and I aim to keep it that way.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....esp the very next morning. I hope Pats fan will cool it~

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF dumler, huh? I guess you just gotta let it roll off and come back from it. Like I said, at least with this loss, you won't have to wait so long to get back out there.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF dumler, huh? I guess you just gotta let it roll off and come back from it. Like I said, at least with this loss, you won't have to wait so long to get back out there.

Thankfully next week is the Raiders and they have been just about everybody's punching bag this season so should be a nice team to take out our anger on. Today sucks but not as bad as after the Super Bowl and yeah having to wait months on end of hearing about the game.

Mondo Jay

Wine Mafia
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,690.94
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just kidding. Injuries are part of the game. Never a valid excuse.

Hats off to the Pats. Dominant performance. Hopefully there will be a dramatic reversal come playoff time. Just like last year.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
c'mon ....my-patriot/brethren,....let's go enjoy our much deserved ~bye~......and then it's off=========to the [indy-board].....so grab your /tents\, coolers, grills.... and let's get the hell outta here....!

Broncosr0k

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is that. At least we were not blown out in another SB. As a consolation we get the raiders next week so there is the punching bag for all this frustration.

Heck of a game by the patriots. I am hoping for a rematch come January.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now most of you Patriots fans have been very respectful all week and I appreciate it. Be warned though as the Moderator of this board I will not stand for any trolling or just being a down right jerk. You will be gone from this board. Your team won and played a heck of a game and kudos to them. I was impressed with the win on their part. Hopefully we see you guys again in the playoffs and see if we can put up a bigger fight than we did yesterday. If you wish to be a part of that conversation though when that happens a couple of you better learn to cool it or you will be gone. Again most of the Patriot fans have been great and I appreciate it very much. I don't like to ban anybody but some of this is getting out of control and I just won't stand for it. WE have a great board going here and I aim to keep it that way.
hey cdumler,....thanx for putting up with us this week , sorry for any inconveniances,.....I'm sure we'll be back in January for a lil ''chat-n-yack''....*adios/amigos*...!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey cdumler,....thanx for putting up with us this week , sorry for any inconveniances,.....I'm sure we'll be back in January for a lil ''chat-n-yack''....*adios/amigos*...!

No problem...thanks for coming over. Like I said most of you were very respectful and truly I am appreciative of that. I hope we do play again as I think we have a nice rivalry going here that hasn't completely turned into troll posts back and forth. Anyway good luck the rest of the way and see you guys in January.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*MM hops on the Bronco's white/stallion and rides-off into the ~sun-set~*

MrDoc420

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched the game again........don't know why.

Brady was just absolutely on point with every damn thing yesterday. Our coverage was actually REALLY good on alot of plays, but he took threading the needle to max power. I hate that shit. We were getting some decent pressure on him too, but he was just doing everything right.

And also.....is it just me or does Rob Ninkovich have career games against us every time we play? Dude is all over the place.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
c'mon ....my-patriot/brethren,....let's go enjoy our much deserved ~bye~......and then it's off=========to the [indy-board].....so grab your /tents\, coolers, grills.... and let's get the hell outta here....!

Is there an Indy board? Whatever happened to that one Colts fan over at FN?

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is there an Indy board? Whatever happened to that one Colts fan over at FN?
hey,....we'll just make one....!,....I believe dawn was the sole indy-fan,...and she went off to Oregon to fulfill her singing career.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos said they expected all those type of plays. The issue was on the communication side of things where they did not execute well knowing who had who. I would also say that Gronk play on Talib was offensive pass interference as they were beyond 5-yards at that point that he shoved Talib to the side. The refs let the two teams be very physical. Unfortunately for the Broncos they did not adjust to being that way like the Patriots did.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't want to get into a push and shove debate, but let's all be 100% honest.........Gronkowski is a total mismatch one on one with any defender. About 95% of the time he's held or interfered and about 95% he pushes off on the defender. From my chair, I think the officials basically say, "I can throw the flag on nearly every play for defensive holding or defensive pass interference OR I can throw the flag for offensive pass interference............95% of the time it's a wash, so I won't make the call unless it so obvious that I can't ignore it."

Depending on which side of the fence you sit, you want the call your way.

As MRDOC420 said, Brady was just on all day, threading the needle. The thing that is hardly ever mentioned, is that the receivers did a hell of a job running their routes and being just enough ahead of the defense to make the catch...........they also had a couple of horrendous drops...ie: LaFell in the end zone.