• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 9 @ NE

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How'd it work out in the Super Bowl?

What's funny is when you have to talk shit on another teams behalf! So when is the last time the Cheat and Brady won the SB?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be honest and tell you boys straight up that the only reason I'm bashing the Broncos is because I'm reading the same pathetic shit from the Donkey fan boys.

Earth to Denver, your team showed up, they played as hard and as well as they can. It wasn't enough TODAY, that's it. No more no less. If you can't give the team that just eviscerated your overrated bunch a bit of credit then I will be forced (by contract) to give you shit until you do.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny is when you have to talk shit on another teams behalf! So when is the last time the Cheat and Brady won the SB?
When is the last time Denver won a SB?

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When is the last time Denver won a SB?

About as relevant in pro sports as when the Pats did! Or do you want to get into a pissing match over 10 or 16 years ago? Woo hoo! I think both teams are all about the last game in February..... And if you gauge your season success by SB's it's been a very long stretch for both teams.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll be honest and tell you boys straight up that the only reason I'm bashing the Broncos is because I'm reading the same pathetic shit from the Donkey fan boys.

Earth to Denver, your team showed up, they played as hard and as well as they can. It wasn't enough TODAY, that's it. No more no less. If you can't give the team that just eviscerated your overrated bunch a bit of credit then I will be forced (by contract) to give you shit until you do.

The night is a statistical anomaly, inconsistent with what we've seen from the Broncos thus far in the season.

We have given the Pats their due credit. But they aren't going to get worshipped over here. The Broncos play their A-game against any team and they win. Hands down. Enjoy the win.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny how 1 wks to the next you get one team that everyone says is washed up, then 2 wks later their at the top of the " power ranking " then 2 wks later their over-rated again. Got to love the experts but in reality, more so than in recent years, any team can beat your butt if you don't bring your A game. This yr especially, any playoff team is capable of going all the way. I for one will be sweating bullets no matter who Denver plays, home field or not. Hell, if Denver was at home vs anyone, how can you be overconfident anymore. Makes it the greatest sport in the world doesn't it. HOORAH! :)

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure thing kid. I remember Craig Morton sucking hind teat in Denver and I damn sure know that Peyton Manning is a choke artist. the Donkey defense was exposed today, but at least Peytie and his offense n=managed to ring up some nice meaningless stats in the 4th quarter.

Would that be anything like the meaningless stats Brady and the Pats piled up in garbage time in the AFCCG in Denver earlier this year?

We've traded blows over the years. Tonight was your night. The next one will be ours. I'll trade regular season wins for playoff wins every year.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither was yours.

Uh...I guess that's supposed to be an insult maybe. I'm not sure where to go with that. You do realize the Broncos, after crushing your sorry ass pats in the AFCCG went to the Super Bowl, right?

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About as relevant in pro sports as when the Pats did! Or do you want to get into a pissing match over 10 or 16 years ago? Woo hoo! I think both teams are all about the last game in February..... And if you gauge your season success by SB's it's been a very long stretch for both teams.
Denver is all about what happened 3 hours ago. It was/is a crushing blow to the fading, no, make that non existent Super Bowl hopes of the Bronco faithful. They were exposed and the rest of the NFL knows that one little smack in the teeth is enough to make Denver & and Peyton curl up in the fetal position.

Belichick sent his boys on a mini vacation and when they come back they will be all about the next game on the schedule. C'est la vie.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh...I guess that's supposed to be an insult maybe. I'm not sure where to go with that. You do realize the Broncos, after crushing your sorry ass pats in the AFCCG went to the Super Bowl, right?
I don't remember them showing up...............................durrr

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awright kids, I'm outta here. I apologize for bashing the Broncos and Peyton. Get some sleep, you don't wanna miss the bus tomorrow.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver is all about what happened 3 hours ago. It was/is a crushing blow to the fading, no, make that non existent Super Bowl hopes of the Bronco faithful. They were exposed and the rest of the NFL knows that one little smack in the teeth is enough to make Denver & and Peyton curl up in the fetal position.

Belichick sent his boys on a mini vacation and when they come back they will be all about the next game on the schedule. C'est la vie.

You're one of those funny idiot Pats fans. Again what happened in the Pats most important game of 2013? Oh yeah, the Seahawks beat the Broncos. :lol:

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awright kids, I'm outta here. I apologize for bashing the Broncos and Peyton. Get some sleep, you don't wanna miss the bus tomorrow.

Try not to have too many wet dreams on your Tom Brady sheets. Good game to a good team. For the sports illiterate, (like you) that's giving credit to an opponent. But as a fan of my team, I maintain these Broncos played well below their capabilities. It was all over the game, from their body language to the disparity in the final result.

But it's one loss, and this team will rebound.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The night is a statistical anomaly, inconsistent with what we've seen from the Broncos thus far in the season.

We have given the Pats their due credit. But they aren't going to get worshipped over here. The Broncos play their A-game against any team and they win. Hands down. Enjoy the win.
Broncos played their A-game and they got their fucking heads smashed in. Get over it.

Maybe if they were playing the Eagles they would have had a chance. Those clowns choke just like your boys do.

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're one of those funny idiot Pats fans. Again what happened in the Pats most important game of 2013? Oh yeah, the Seahawks beat the Broncos. :lol:
The Seahawks didn't beat the Broncos, they performed a sex change operation on those fags, turning them into a gawddamn burlesque show.

Omaha!

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try not to have too many wet dreams on your Tom Brady sheets. Good game to a good team. For the sports illiterate, (like you) that's giving credit to an opponent. But as a fanboy of my team, I maintain these Broncos played well below their capabilities. It was all over the game, from their body language to the disparity in the final result.

But it's one loss, and this team will rebound.

You're getting warmer.

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos played their A-game and they got their fucking heads smashed in. Get over it.

Maybe if they were playing the Eagles they would have had a chance. Those clowns choke just like your boys do.

If the Broncos played their A game the Pats may still have won, but there would be no 22 point differential. There's nothing to get over. It's one loss and the Broncos have twice now survived losses in NE and still managed the #1 seed, even ending your Pats' season last year. Enjoy the win for now. It's also just one win.