• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 9 @ NE

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Seahawks didn't beat the Broncos, they performed a sex change operation on those fags, turning them into a gawddamn burlesque show.

Omaha!

So what does that say about the Pats that you got smacked by the Broncos two weeks before?
:facepalm3:

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another epic failure for Peyton.

What does he have the biggest tendency for?

SBs: 3

or

Going One and Done: 8

And yet, he and the Broncos made your Pats look silly in the playoffs last year. :suds:

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's up Rex, you can't respond to what the Broncos did to your Patsies in the AFCCG? Did they turn off your power for not paying your electric bill in your South Boston shanty or are you just passed out hangin at the local bah a little too long?

Nice language @$$.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fan must think they won the SB today. I guess the Broncos can't be too bad if they are making the effort to come on the Broncos board to talk smack and ACT as though they won something today. Too funny!

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fan must think they won the SB today. I guess the Broncos can't be too bad if they are making the effort to come on the Broncos board to talk smack and ACT as though they won something today. Too funny!

They did. They won their Super Bowl.

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver is all about what happened 3 hours ago. It was/is a crushing blow to the fading, no, make that non existent Super Bowl hopes of the Bronco faithful. They were exposed and the rest of the NFL knows that one little smack in the teeth is enough to make Denver & and Peyton curl up in the fetal position.

Belichick sent his boys on a mini vacation and when they come back they will be all about the next game on the schedule. C'est la vie.

If you think a team gets exposed in 1 game, then you don't know the NFL. Did the Patriots get exposed in week 4 when they got crushed 41-14 by Kansas City? NO! They just played a bad game. Sometimes a good team just plays a terrible game. THAT'S what happened to the Broncos today. So STOP acting like a women because right now you come across as having very little football intelligence.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as silly as what happened to Denver in the SB.

Especially with the injuries NE had.

Boo Hoo. "He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else"! See you in January IN Denver.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as silly as what happened to Denver in the SB.

Especially with the injuries NE had.

BTW moron part 2. Do you have any clue how many players the Broncos were missing when the Patsies came into Denver for the AFCCG? Try Von Miller, Clady, Wolfe, R. Moore, Vickerson and Chris Harris. All starters.

What other excuse you got concerning the 2013 AFCCG?

JasonCarrier

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW moron part 2. Do you have any clue how many players the Broncos were missing when the Patsies came into Denver for the AFCCG? Try Von Miller, Clady, Wolfe, R. Moore, Vickerson and Chris Harris. All starters.

What other excuse you got concerning the 2013 AFCCG?

And? (We saw tonight what happens when both teams are healthy, Denver did not have the major injuries that NE had at that point in the season last year) Also the score was not as bad as you are making it out to be. The SB however was downright embarrassing.

Tonight's game too, very embarrassing. Though Captain One and Done did get to pad his stats.

It's too early to say where the game will be if Denver makes it to the AFCCG. Tendency shows otherwise when Manning is the QB that they wont.

Have fun with your regular season, Manning should give you a great one as usual. We all know what happens when he gets to the postseason.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only thing that will give NE a chance in this game is weather, turnovers and penalties. If none of those three are much of a factor, Denver wins easily. No "football savy NE fan" believes they have a chance without Denver shooting themselves in the foot in this game. :suds:
So, you stew the crow in water, with onions, celery and garlic. simmer 3 hours and throw the crow out.....

(read my line below while eating)

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boo Hoo. "He that is good for making excuses is seldom good for anything else"! See you in January IN Denver.
hey,...don't be so sure it will be played in Denver [if we both make it]......this game could be the deciding factor for seeding/home-turf if we both win out/tie in wins,etc.. [?].....*just saying*.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I certainly will leave the gloating outside the door. C'mon Pats fans, I don't think these Bronc fans give us a whole lot of reason to rub it in. Great win but it's just one win.

The real story will be how well Denver bounces back. The season was over after the SB last year so they had no chance to prove that score a fluke. What if the KC game was our last game of this year? The Pats-Are-Washed-Up threads would have filled page one. Shit they did anyway but got flushed in short order by a return to form.

Long way to go. Keep your chins up Broncs fans....this is how we felt after the KC rout. I got a feeling the Raiders are gonna get a pissed off opponent next week!

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey,...I'm not ~gloating~,...just bringing some certain folks [here] back down to ~planet~ Earth.....''thas' all''.....!

iknowftbll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I certainly will leave the gloating outside the door. C'mon Pats fans, I don't think these Bronc fans give us a whole lot of reason to rub it in. Great win but it's just one win.

The real story will be how well Denver bounces back. The season was over after the SB last year so they had no chance to prove that score a fluke. What if the KC game was our last game of this year? The Pats-Are-Washed-Up threads would have filled page one. Shit they did anyway but got flushed in short order by a return to form.

Long way to go. Keep your chins up Broncs fans....this is how we felt after the KC rout. I got a feeling the Raiders are gonna get a pissed off opponent next week!

Most of you guys are actually pretty good. It's just a couple outliers. It was a good game for your side, so congrats on the win.

Looking ahead, both teams are far from the finish line. Our schedule appears a little softer but is also road heavy. The Broncos should sweep their remaining home schedule, but that does include contests with the Bills and Dolphins, both of whom are must improved. The big road games looming are @ KC, SD, and Cincy. And who knows...we may consider the Rams a big game in a couple weeks as well. Hell, it's the NFL. They're all big games.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of you guys are actually pretty good. It's just a couple outliers. It was a good game for your side, so congrats on the win.

Looking ahead, both teams are far from the finish line. Our schedule appears a little softer but is also road heavy. The Broncos should sweep their remaining home schedule, but that does include contests with the Bills and Dolphins, both of whom are must improved. The big road games looming are @ KC, SD, and Cincy. And who knows...we may consider the Rams a big game in a couple weeks as well. Hell, it's the NFL. They're all big games.
*.....agreed.

HOF-ELWAY-7

Speed Kills
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And? (We saw tonight what happens when both teams are healthy, Denver did not have the major injuries that NE had at that point in the season last year) Also the score was not as bad as you are making it out to be. The SB however was downright embarrassing.

Tonight's game too, very embarrassing. Though Captain One and Done did get to pad his stats.

It's too early to say where the game will be if Denver makes it to the AFCCG. Tendency shows otherwise when Manning is the QB that they wont.

Have fun with your regular season, Manning should give you a great one as usual. We all know what happens when he gets to the postseason.

So now we're comparing losses by the score. Stupid argument! You have won just as many SB's over the past 10 years as the Broncos. And we all know what happens to the recent Pats teams in the playoffs. Your SB wins are ancient history. You better hope they don't play in Denver in January, your Pats over the past 10 years are 1-4 in Denver (the only win was when Tebow was the QB) including 0-2 in the playoffs.

Malibu

PEACE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Broncos fans don't waste your time with the trolls. You aren't getting anywhere. Let them enjoy there Patriots victory considering that's all they have in life. Just saying.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I completely agree but I'm sure my warm glow of victory is still aggravating to Bronco's fans.

I think they will be motivated for round two (payback) in Denver... Do they have any decent opponents left?