• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 5 power rankings

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know there was some discussion about where we would be in the power rankings this week. Well here is fox sports power ranking. They have us ranked 7.
NFL Power Rankings - Top 32 NFL Football Teams - FOX Sports on MSN

still waiting for espn and nfl to post there power rankings.
Feel free to post them or any other website if you want!

But onto foxsports rankings. I did not expect us to be that high. Seems to high for me. I would place us at 10 behind the bills, redskins, and steelers.

1911Alaska

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Jason La Confora's lazy eye is so bad it effects how he sees reality.

yeh I was looking at his rankings. I am thinking those are his rankings from last week and he just hasn't had the chance to do a new one for this weeks so they just posted his old one. But if that is his new one then he deserves to be fired lol :p

Hangman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,152.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN has the niners at 9 behind the steelers.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LaCanfora was on twitter talking about how the Seahawks look much better and in this division they could still have a shot. I told him 49ers.

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
La Canfora having the Bucs at 8 and us at 13 is a joke. He's really tripping on that one.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
LaCanfora was on twitter talking about how the Seahawks look much better and in this division they could still have a shot. I told him 49ers.

I agree that Seattle is playing much better but they are already 2 and a half games behind the 49ers. With the 49ers having two winnable games against the Rams and Cardinals on their schedule and one against the Browns, Seahawks, Giants and Redskins I don't think Seattle will catch them.

SRPnVA

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how you put SD, WAS, PIT, TEN, HOU, OAK ahead of us when we're 2-0 on the road. And we have a better defense than all six of those teams. Oakland has given up the 4th most points in the league. SD probably has had the easiest schedule and has kept bad teams in games. PIT and TEN are both 1-2 on the road. Washington is probably the closest, they have a good defense but we're better on offense. Probably two of the best special teams with Ted Ginn and Brandon Banks.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I agree that Seattle is playing much better but they are already 2 and a half games behind the 49ers. With the 49ers having two winnable games against the Rams and Cardinals on their schedule and one against the Browns, Seahawks, Giants and Redskins I don't think Seattle will catch them.

but 'winnable' games are also 'losable' games?

we have a good lead on Seattle but just too many games left? fan expectations are now SKY HIGH, and to me thats too high.

the biggest thing would be beating Seattle again.

Mozart'sGhost

"Floating In My Tin Can, High Above The World...."
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
but 'winnable' games are also 'losable' games?

we have a good lead on Seattle but just too many games left? fan expectations are now SKY HIGH, and to me thats too high.

the biggest thing would be beating Seattle again.

I'll re-phrase that to say they are games the 49ers should win. I think they will as long as Smith stays healthy.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like it when they rank the 49ers low. With that, the haters and the opposing team's fans become distraught when the 49ers win and don't know what to do with themselves. Crying that such-and-such sucks because the 15th ranked 49ers just beat them...

That's much better than people saying, oh well, they were the 3rd ranked team... shucks.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am absolutely shocked that John Clayton has us ranked so high. He has always seemed to be a doubter of the franchise IMO. Sando is finally giving the 9ers some credit which is also very rare.