• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 5, Los Angeles Rams @ Seattle Seahawks, Thursday, 10/3/19, 5:30pm, PDT

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams did well to come into Seattle though and lose by a field goal GregZ makes 29/30 times.
That might be about right, but I go back to the failed 2 pt conversion.

Considering the Rams lost by a single point, I have to believe that GZ hits that PAT, and the game is tied if everything else holds true. Then when he misses the game winning FG, the two go into OT, another scenario we all missed out on.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That might be about right, but I go back to the failed 2 pt conversion.

Considering the Rams lost by a single point, I have to believe that GZ hits that PAT, and the game is tied if everything else holds true. Then when he misses the game winning FG, the two go into OT, another scenario we all missed out on.

And there was no reason to go for the two pt conversion when they did.

McVay has lost his mind and another L is the result

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there was no reason to go for the two pt conversion when they did.

McVay has lost his mind and another L is the result
Yeah, it surprised me he went for it, also I didn't think they had clear evidence to overturn the call on the field. It stood to reason, but that's not the rule. Had they not overturned the call and everything holds true, we win by a point and McVay looks the Wiz kid.

Part of getting that 'Wiz kid' moniker that the talking heads bestowed on our HC was EVERYTHING seemed to work for the young man from the get. Then he struggles in Superbowl, as did the Pats, and it's only the loser who gets seconded guessed.

Still surprised he went for 2 there, very unlike McVay, he is usually so conservative. Probably stressing after last weeks loss.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn what a great win it could of been. Just make the short FG. After the last game the win would of been great.