• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3 waiver wire

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt see a thread so here it is.

Here is my question. Would you drop someone here, for rondale moore, james white? im solid as a rock at wr. We can start 3. Its full ppr. Im gonna start cooper, allen, diggs every week right? Still have sutton and pittman. My rb's are adequate. But henderson's injury makes things dicey, especially since I don't own michel. Also cracks the door for Michel, however don't think michel is gonna bust through it. Michel also isnt a big PPR back. But yeah. Also I clearly am stashing RB's that have upside with an injury. Does dropping one for a james white really help me? Also just realized Tony Jones jr is out there, so is mattison, and damien williams. Likely they are great stashes too. or a stash crowder? Don't laugh Braxton berrios is working like a ppr machine in new york, and crowder is much better.
1632259170756.png

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On your team. No. If I did it would be Pittman who I would drop.

But in general. Both those players should definitely be grabbed up.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On your team. No. If I did it would be Pittman who I would drop.

But in general. Both those players should definitely be grabbed up.
yeah, on my team though......no need right?

what about the rb stashes, obv I have pollard, latavius, and darrel williams stashed. would you swap anyone out for a mattison, james white, dam williams? or tony jones jr? I almost feel like even though mattison has stunk, he should be there, and tony jones jr, and dam too, all are getting work, and all are with guys that are workhorses. May be fools gold to chase latavius. Darrel could be gold if they ever pivot away from CHE or CHE gets hurt....

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, on my team though......no need right?

what about the rb stashes, obv I have pollard, latavius, and darrel williams stashed. would you swap anyone out for a mattison, james white, dam williams? or tony jones jr? I almost feel like even though mattison has stunk, he should be there, and tony jones jr, and dam too, all are getting work, and all are with guys that are workhorses. May be fools gold to chase latavius. Darrel could be gold if they ever pivot away from CHE or CHE gets hurt....
Nope. I like your stashes better.

Maybe try to get Sony Michelle

And I would be looking to trade lat Murray. Not stash him. But you can’t drop him right now.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope. I like your stashes better.

Maybe try to get Sony Michelle

And I would be looking to trade lat Murray. Not stash him. But you can’t drop him right now.
not even mattison with cook nicked up. Tony jones intrigues me. guy with michel will likely not trade, but may be worth flipping murray for him or trying

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not even mattison with cook nicked up. Tony jones intrigues me. guy with michel will likely not trade, but may be worth flipping murray for him or trying

Mattison only has value to the cook owner and Jones only to the kamara owner. Neither will do anything when the starters are healthy.

And mattison if he ever starts now becomes the teams third best offensive player. Chances are Vikings would go heavy passing with those receivers. And with the way their defense has been playing they may not have the luxury to be a balanced team or even the run first team they are with cook.

Jones probably has better starting value if he ever starts. Because the saints offense kind of sucks.

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didnt see a thread so here it is.

Here is my question. Would you drop someone here, for rondale moore, james white? im solid as a rock at wr. We can start 3. Its full ppr. Im gonna start cooper, allen, diggs every week right? Still have sutton and pittman. My rb's are adequate. But henderson's injury makes things dicey, especially since I don't own michel. Also cracks the door for Michel, however don't think michel is gonna bust through it. Michel also isnt a big PPR back. But yeah. Also I clearly am stashing RB's that have upside with an injury. Does dropping one for a james white really help me? Also just realized Tony Jones jr is out there, so is mattison, and damien williams. Likely they are great stashes too. or a stash crowder? Don't laugh Braxton berrios is working like a ppr machine in new york, and crowder is much better.
View attachment 280445

I'd drop Sermon or Darrel Williams for Rondale in redraft
especially with a lot of other good stash type RBs available that you listed

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But looking at my roster, where is moore slotting in? Sermon if not too concussed may be the 49ers rb.
Mattison only has value to the cook owner and Jones only to the kamara owner. Neither will do anything when the starters are healthy.

And mattison if he ever starts now becomes the teams third best offensive player. Chances are Vikings would go heavy passing with those receivers. And with the way their defense has been playing they may not have the luxury to be a balanced team or even the run first team they are with cook.

Jones probably has better starting value if he ever starts. Because the saints offense kind of sucks.
Well thats the point of a stash though right? None of them will Play for me without an injury.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But looking at my roster, where is moore slotting in? Sermon if not too concussed may be the 49ers rb.

Well thats the point of a stash though right? None of them will Play for me without an injury.

My point was more than there roles if stashed may not be as high as we think. Lesser player and all.

That’s what I like about your stashes on your team already. They are league winner stashes IMO.

Mattison just doesn’t seem to be that level to me. And we know nothing about Tony Jones other than he is kamara’s backup.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My point was more than there roles if stashed may not be as high as we think. Lesser player and all.

That’s what I like about your stashes on your team already. They are league winner stashes IMO.

Mattison just doesn’t seem to be that level to me. And we know nothing about Tony Jones other than he is kamara’s backup.
You hve points and i like them! Only other i think is dam williams. He has big potential if monty goes down.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd start Rondale over Mike Davis
Likely wouldnt work out that way though. It would be in a flex spot so it would be between sutton pittman davis and moore if i added him. Davis while not starting great still is heavily involved in the passing game not saying hes great, but has a use. Henderson rb2 for me, davis rb 2 if henderson is injured.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Not a big fan of Murray either. It's quite obvious they are letting Ty'Son be the early-down back.
Disagree with Milk to drop Pittman. He's the WR1 there.
Would jettison Darrel Williams, Murray or even Fields.
If he ends up being the Bears QB, I think there will be some growing pains since the O-line is a wreck and Nagy is a terrible play-caller.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

Not a big fan of Murray either. It's quite obvious they are letting Ty'Son be the early-down back.
Disagree with Milk to drop Pittman. He's the WR1 there.
Would jettison Darrel Williams, Murray or even Fields.
If he ends up being the Bears QB, I think there will be some growing pains since the O-line is a wreck and Nagy is a terrible play-caller.
So i guess same question. Are you ever starting rondale moore? With who i have

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So i guess same question. Are you ever starting rondale moore? With who i have
Injuries happen.
IMO better to have depth at WR in a PPR league.

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I dump Chark for Rondell Moore? I'm dumping Leveon Bell for Pollard. Should I get Moore instead?

I'm pretty stacked at WR and barely decent at RB. Chark is my worst out of 6.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should I dump Chark for Rondell Moore? I'm dumping Leveon Bell for Pollard. Should I get Moore instead?

I'm pretty stacked at WR and barely decent at RB. Chark is my worst out of 6.
So Moore would become your new WR6? Pollard would be……RB3?

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Moore would become your new WR6? Pollard would be……RB3?
RBs - Barkley, Ty'Son, Fournette, Michael Carter, Zach Moss, Bell

WRs - Adams, Godwin, Deebo, Sutton, Boyd, Chark

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The single most useful bit of info on Rotoworld's "waiver Wired, week 3"??

7. Peyton Barber, Raiders – Rostered in 9 percent of Yahoo leagues (1%)

Gruden wasn't kidding when he discussed Sunday being "an opportunity for Barber," giving the sloth a team-high 13 carries (out of 20) for a predictable 2.4 yards per rush. Having averaged 2.7 YPC over the last two seasons, Barber's outlook isn't rocket science: if he doesn't fart and fall down inside the one-yard line, he isn't bringing a single thing into your fantasy lineup.