• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 4 waiver wire...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To touch on the Josh Gordon topic-

Obviously, first and foremost, it depends entirely on what he has left in the tank. He couldnt break into the Seattle rotation, but that was Lockett and Metcalf.

KC has needed a WR opposite Hill since before Mahommes was even on the team. One could argue they had Sammy Watkins and didn't use him..well, Sammy Watkins couldn't usurp Hollywood Brown in Baltimore, so maybe not a great example. Maybe Gordon has more than Watkins, maybe he doesn't.
And yes, that air attack flows through Kelce and Hill, and defenses pick their poison as to which one they'll try to eliminate any given week, and the other generally feasts. BUT..consider that that #2 WR role has been filled by multiple guys in a rotation the past few seasons..Watkins, Robinson, Hardman, and others, and between them, we're talking roughly 100 targets a year...if there is ONE guy who can fill that role, as opposed to 2 or 3 combined getting those targets..that's easily a flex worthy guy.

The biggest questions is, and one we can't know the answer to until we see it on the field, is Josh Gordon that guy? Does he still have enough to be that guy?

Hardman is that guy.

Andy and Pat just haven’t realized it yet.

:hungry:

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dropped Smith and grabbed Cincy's D against Jax

I just don't think I want to play NE against Tom this weekend...just not a good idea.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just don't think I want to play NE against Tom this weekend...just not a good idea.
I would agree..although..in the back of my mind..Yes Brady, and Gronk, and AB, all wanna drive a stake through BB's heart. He is a defensive mastermind, and, as badly as they want it, I'm sure he does as well, so there's that to consider as well. I don't know that he has the horses on defense to actually implement whatever masterplan he's got, but I have to assume there is one, and that if they do execute, could make for a very fun game to watch.

Or it could just be a blowout because BB just doesn't have the talent to compete with TB's O, no matter what scheme he dreams up

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I would agree..although..in the back of my mind..Yes Brady, and Gronk, and AB, all wanna drive a stake through BB's heart. He is a defensive mastermind, and, as badly as they want it, I'm sure he does as well, so there's that to consider as well. I don't know that he has the horses on defense to actually implement whatever masterplan he's got, but I have to assume there is one, and that if they do execute, could make for a very fun game to watch.

Or it could just be a blowout because BB just doesn't have the talent to compete with TB's O, no matter what scheme he dreams up

I think BB said something recently about how easy it is to read Brady's play calling since he's been in TB.....this should be very interesting.
In true Patriot fashion, I could see them rolling out an air raid-esque attack on TB, with their trio of mediocre WRs leading the charge.

personally, I think Brady destroys them, but we'll see in a few days

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If youre asking for week 4 waiver scraps, if Firsker is available he might be a decent play with the Titans WR all banged up.