• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3 vs CHI Bears

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a casual Steeler observer, you live by Ben and you die by Ben. Sometimes he's his worst enemy and sometimes he's outstanding (see superbowl victories, I know D and a better run team with a special speed Wr help). However, Your D got to Jay better than any D we've faced so far. Just looks like you need a few missing weapons on O.

Good luck with the rest of the season.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beachum rotated in at both Tackle positions throughout the game. Clearly they know there is a major problem, but they just don't have the answer for it.

I did see him @ RT also, that's a bad sign...I would say almost a panic move. I know they need results, but I'm not thinking the OL is the real problem...I again saw F. Jones getting productive yardage when got his chances...Ben single-handedly took them out of the run game and put an already shaky OL in predictable pass rush situations...ball security, ball security, ball security!!!

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a casual Steeler observer, you live by Ben and you die by Ben. Sometimes he's his worst enemy and sometimes he's outstanding (see superbowl victories, I know D and a better run team with a special speed Wr help). However, Your D got to Jay better than any D we've faced so far. Just looks like you need a few missing weapons on O.

Good luck with the rest of the season.

That's pretty much every team, but you're right...he can be his own worst enemy at times. Likewise for you guys the rest of the way...can't be much better than perfect record wise.