• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 3 - Bears at Steelers OFFICIAL GAME THREAD

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Briggs saves the day there. Not pretty, but i'll take an ugly 3-0 in a heartbeat.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-0 baby. You guys can call it ugly all you want. But this is the NFL not college. Ugly, pretty, it don't fucking matter. The turnover machine is still alive and well in Chicago. Bennett's catch was one of the best I've seen. 3-0 vs 2 teams in the playoffs last season and a team that was 1 win away.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're 3-0 and have yet to play good football for 4 qarters. We're only going to get better..

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We're 3-0 and have yet to play good football for 4 qarters. We're only going to get better..

Noon, you can keep saying that... but the problem is, that we're never going to play great football for four quarters... because we're not that great.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noon, you can keep saying that... but the problem is, that we're never going to play great football for four quarters... because we're not that great.

The Bears are not great, but damn they are fun to watch.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a ligament gone for Melton. Let's hope its the MCL and not the ACL.

If it was his MCL, he would have been able to walk off.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dear Lord. 3-0 and you fuckers are still miserable. Go Back to ESPN.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I apologize for losing my faith today, and yes you are right. The Bears are 3-0... the last time the Bears were 3-0 we went to the NFCCG.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if you guys understand this, but we are looking at MAJOR cap issues next season. Get behind this team, because it may not happen for quite a while.

55briggs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Pass D might have been weak but the Defense was opportunistic.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Miserable? No, I'm happy, but give it a rest with the "3-0" BS.

We were 7-1 last year, and were 7-3 the year before.

Does every single Bears fan have such a short memory? My lord, do you remember being up 2 1/2 games on the Packers after they lost to Indianapolis last season?

Being 3-0 is great, but I've watched the NFL for too long. I don't buy into that shit. This team has a lot of holes. I don't give a shit if they can beat Minnesota or Pittsburgh. They need to be able to beat New Orleans and Green Bay.

Right now, either of those offenses would have a field day on our defense.

I'm sorry, I'm usually the most loyal and optimistic fan you'll find... but these last two seasons have really given me a reality check. Looking "okay" in wins versus shitty opponents doesn't do anything for a team in the long haul.

This team better shape up on defense, or things could go south fast. We'll see some good offenses in four of our next five games. Let's see how we look after the New Orleans game, alright?

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the win vs the Bengals? Aren't they a good team with a good QB that can light it up? Look at what they did to the Packers today. The Bears had an impressive win in week 1, and tonight they went on the road and beat a DESPERATE Steelers team by 17 points. This is not a weak 3-0. Its an impressive start. It remain to be seen if the Bears can beat the Packers. Beating the Packers has been the big weakness of Cutler since he joined the Bears. He HAS to start beating the Packers to get to where he needs to be. But I've been very impressed with Cutler the first 3 weeks. I was one of his biggest critics the last few years, but he's making me a fan of his again. I LOVED the way he ran over the safety tonight on the 1st down run on the critical drive. He looks like a different QB out there under Trestman. Playing some of the best ball of his career. Cutler playing well and a defense that forces lots of turnovers is a great combo. I think Chicago is looking good! God Bless...

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3-0 baby. You guys can call it ugly all you want. But this is the NFL not college. Ugly, pretty, it don't fucking matter. The turnover machine is still alive and well in Chicago. Bennett's catch was one of the best I've seen. 3-0 vs 2 teams in the playoffs last season and a team that was 1 win away.

+1, Couldn't Have said it better.:suds:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the win vs the Bengals? Aren't they a good team with a good QB that can light it up? Look at what they did to the Packers today. The Bears had an impressive win in week 1, and tonight they went on the road and beat a DESPERATE Steelers team by 17 points. This is not a weak 3-0. Its an impressive start. It remain to be seen if the Bears can beat the Packers. Beating the Packers has been the big weakness of Cutler since he joined the Bears. He HAS to start beating the Packers to get to where he needs to be. But I've been very impressed with Cutler the first 3 weeks. I was one of his biggest critics the last few years, but he's making me a fan of his again. I LOVED the way he ran over the safety tonight on the 1st down run on the critical drive. He looks like a different QB out there under Trestman. Playing some of the best ball of his career. Cutler playing well and a defense that forces lots of turnovers is a great combo. I think Chicago is looking good! God Bless...

The Bengals are NOT a high powered offensive team. At all. They're a defensive team with a decent QB, and a solid run game. The pieces are in place, but they're not a high powered offense at all. I have no idea why you'd think that.

What did they do to the Packers? lol... They scored 20 points on offense. That's not good versus a bottom of the barrel defense.

I agree with you on Cutler though. He looks calm, collected, and ready to have great season.

63bears40

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great is defined by what you do. For 3 games the Bears have been playing GREAT football. Don't know where the pessimistic attitude is coming from RICH. We're 3 & 0 , most posters didn't predict this start.
Just sayin.