• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 22, 2019 SUPERBOWL LIII, Los Angeles Rams vs New England Patriots, Sunday, 02/02/19, 3:30pm, PT

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just admit, the only way Jared Goff wins a super bowl is if Roger Goodell thinks that its good for the league!

How does that make you feel? :pop2:

It makes me feel like you may be running out of tin foil actually.

Losing in the SB sucks. We know the pain. But stop with Goodell loves the Pats nonsense. How many fines, suspensions, draft picks has he taken away from them? Hell he wouldn't even show up to Gillette for a couple seasons. The Pats aren't owned by John Mara maybe you confused them because of the close proximity?

I mean come on. Do you really think 31 other owners are onboard with this conspiracy theory of yours? Why would they allow it? Hell they all wanted to hang Kraft, BB and TB after the witch hunt that went badly.

Come on Zeke you're better than this.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks NWPATSFAN for your integrity and non-trolling post. It is appreciated. I think there is an element of truth of bias that exists on both sides throughout the league FO as well as with reffing crews. You can provide examples of this ad nauseum and so can we dating back to the tuck rule with the Raiders game and of course the alleged cheating incident prior Superbowl 37. That is what these boards are for and Zeke has evidence to support his contention and so do you. You are welcome here anytime and possibly we may see a rematch next year of the same two teams-MAYBE!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is how you beat the six man-rush defense that Belicheat put together. It is a variation of the Bears 46 defense where you load the box. The counter is called the Jumbo line-up or at the high school level, the Diamond Formation. BTW, you can substitute O-lineman in at the y and h positions or you can use a TE who can block. There are tons of variations you can run off that formation and I am sure McVay would have a field day.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the concern is if Goff will show enough to earn that big pay day. If the Rams pay him and he turns out to be a flash in the pan it will hurt that franchise for 4+ years.
He guided the Rams to the super bowl, I'm not sure when that stopped meaning something but it still tells me a lot. Goff will be recognized as one of the better QB's in the league.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He guided the Rams to the super bowl, I'm not sure when that stopped meaning something but it still tells me a lot. Goff will be recognized as one of the better QB's in the league.

I'm not bashing Goff. I'm just skeptical as are many Ram fans.
Yes he got them to the playoffs. But his playoff performance was absyml. He had 1 TD to 2 INTs thru 3 games. Low yards as well as QBR and rating.
I think it was a combination of a couple things. Gurley and whatever happened with him. I feel he just hit the wall.
You routinely see better Ds come playoff time.
Lastly maybe the stage was too big for him this year. It doesn't mean he won't improve. But McVay has got to take the training wheels off.
If Goff has an identical season next year would you give him that $125M to $150 franchise QBs will be getting?

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not bashing Goff. I'm just skeptical as are many Ram fans.
Yes he got them to the playoffs. But his playoff performance was absyml. He had 1 TD to 2 INTs thru 3 games. Low yards as well as QBR and rating.
I think it was a combination of a couple things. Gurley and whatever happened with him. I feel he just hit the wall.
You routinely see better Ds come playoff time.
Lastly maybe the stage was too big for him this year. It doesn't mean he won't improve. But McVay has got to take the training wheels off.
If Goff has an identical season next year would you give him that $125M to $150 franchise QBs will be getting?

You pats fans amaze me. Id rather have Goff than Brady in 2019 and 2020 and I bet you all would too if you were honest. :nod:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You pats fans amaze me. Id rather have Goff than Brady in 2019 and 2020 and I bet you all would too if you were honest. :nod:
Not even close.
Are you being serious? Or are you just a really bad troll?
Your QB was Goff-ul the entire playoffs. He's yet to prove anything maybe a smidge ahead of Wentz at this point.

Enjoy all those big contracts coming up.

I'll take "he's too old" Brady and his home team discount for the next couple seasons.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The last time we had 3-4 defense, the Bears dismantled us like the Patriots did in the Snooperbowl. Some things look eerily similar.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close.
Your QB was Goff-ul the entire playoffs. He's yet to prove anything maybe a smidge ahead of Wentz at this point.

I'll take "he's too old" Brady and his home team discount for the next couple seasons.
So when a QB plays a SB game and loses he hasn't proved anything? Do you really want to stick with that? See ya next season. Talk to us then.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So when a QB plays a SB game and loses he hasn't proved anything? Do you really want to stick with that? See ya next season. Talk to us then.
You can't believe Goff had a good playoff or SB do you?

Most of us wait until a player proves himself. At this point Goff hasn't done anything to prove he's anywhere close to Brady. That was a dumb comparison on your part.

Serious questiob. How long have you been watching football? I ask because many a QBs have been a flash in the pan.

Learn how to swim before you jump into the deep end.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't believe Goff had a good playoff or SB do you?

Most of us wait until a player proves himself. At this point Goff hasn't done anything to prove he's anywhere close to Brady. That was a dumb comparison on your part.

Serious questiob. How long have you been watching football? I ask because many a QBs have been a flash in the pan.

Learn how to swim before you jump into the deep end.

^^ This is comical! :pound:

..Until a player proves himself??....Hasn't done anything??....Dumb comparison?? :pound:

Please do explain to me on how he is to have a good game when your drives get continuously stiffed by bad calls! What do expect a young kid to do when he has the refs totally against him?

Goff/Gurley clearly had big plays taken away and TD passes erased, but you have the nerve to say "He hasn't done anything"! :mad2:

You want a fair compairison? I actually dont think that Roger Goodell will believe that is good for the league! The Goodell/Croft connection will always RULE!! :rockon:-PATRIOTS ON 3 :rockon:

What is dumb is the fact that you actually believe that your team has legitimately won! :pound: :pop2:
refs.png

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^ This is comical! :pound:

..Until a player proves himself??....Hasn't done anything??....Dumb comparison?? :pound:

Please do explain to me on how he is to have a good game when your drives get continuously stiffed by bad calls! What do expect a young kid to do when he has the refs totally against him?

Goff/Gurley clearly had big plays taken away and TD passes erased, but you have the nerve to say "He hasn't done anything"! :mad2:

You want a fair compairison? I actually dont think that Roger Goodell will believe that is good for the league! The Goodell/Croft connection will always RULE!! :rockon:-PATRIOTS ON 3 :rockon:

What is dumb is the fact that you actually believe that your team has legitimately won! :pound: :pop2:
View attachment 197946

OK we can revisit after you reach puberty. You son are lost in your own sauce:suds:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not even close.

Tom Brady cant win a Super Bowl without some sort of help! ....and OBTW, who is really the Troll here? :pop2: