• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 22, 2019 SUPERBOWL LIII, Los Angeles Rams vs New England Patriots, Sunday, 02/02/19, 3:30pm, PT

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I maybe way off base but I am a little confused with all the Goff better get it together or hit the bricks talk. Isn't he like 24, 3rd year in the NFL. An NFC champion and just played in the Super Bowl were he was a couple of arguably bad calls and dropped passes away from winning? I believe we are good at the QB position. :suds:
I don't get it either. Goff is awesome. Good thing we didn't end up with Wentz. Bradford used up all of our ice packs and band aids.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem with Suh is that he's 'me' guy. "I" think he'll go where ever there is a big offer. Fowler, I have no idea. But these guys know that their career can be over in a heartbeat and must do what's best for them and screw anyone else.

When I was working, if someone called me and offered a better job at more money, especially much moire money, I changed my loyalty in a wink. Family, mortgage, car loans are all paid easier with a bigger paycheck.

The Patriots 2018 draft was all on the IR except Sony Michel and he missed 4 games. Come the OTA's, it will be like having two drafts this year, only half of those guys played in the preseason.

Really good chance that we could be right back here discussing another Super Bowl between the Patriots and Rams next year. We can only hope and pray.
If Suh gets good money, I doubt it'd be from us. It'd likely be based on past performance and what he did this year during the playoffs because during the regular season, he didn't do much of anything.
I think Fowler would be best served to stay here. He never really clicked with Jacksonville but I think he did well in Wade's system and if he signed say a one year deal to stay, he could probably have solid stats and earn himself a bigger, long-term payday somewhere.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess the league didn't want to defend the NFC championship game all off season so stop the Rams and let it die.:noidea:

No they wanted the golden boy to win another ring, you cant convince me otherwise! There's too much evidence that shows this! The question remains, is how much more of this BS are people going to watch? Then these Patriot fans come here to claim they are champions! :pound: @BigKen Not only did the Chiefs beat your stupid team, but the Rams beat you as well! You just had the refs in your back pocket!.....Phuck the the NFL/Patriots! :pop2:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No they wanted the golden boy to win another ring, you cant convince me otherwise! There's too much evidence that shows this! The question remains, is how much more of this BS are people going to watch? Then these Patriot fans come here to claim they are champions! :pound: @BigKen Not only did the Chiefs beat your stupid team, but the Rams beat you as well! You just had the refs in your back pocket!.....Phuck the the NFL/Patriots! :pop2:

Yep. The NFL ordered the Rams to play the game in such a a way that the Patriots can win. The drugged Jared Goff and Aaron Donald with a magic potion and made them ordinary.

C'mon Zeke. The Patriots play this way every year. They generally start a bit slow and work the bugs out. Come Thanksgiving they start to get into second gear and by Christmas they're in third gear. When they get to playioffs they kick it into overdrive. Not one person was bitching between 2004 and 2014. The Pats were good but not good enough to win a Suoper Bowl and all of the Haters were happy. They were orgasmic when the Pats lost two Super Bowls to the Giants, especially in the Undefeated season.

The last five years Belichick has figured out how to beat the other best teams in the NFL. His only mistake was trying to over coiach and beat the Eagles with Brandin Cooks and Malcolm Butler on the sideline.

Please, please, please take a few hours and contruct this mountain of evidence that definitively shows that the league has done anything to "give" the Patriots anything. Thyen post it. Not your ideas, concrete evidence that you say it out there.

If anything, the officials "GAVE" the Rams their ticket to Super Bowl LIII and the Rams couldn't take advantage of the gift.

You sound like a wounded child that just can't deal with the fact that your team lost after spending the previous two weeks convincing yourself that they were unbeatable and trying to convince everyone else of the same.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. The NFL ordered the Rams to play the game in such a a way that the Patriots can win. The drugged Jared Goff and Aaron Donald with a magic potion and made them ordinary.

C'mon Zeke. The Patriots play this way every year. They generally start a bit slow and work the bugs out. Come Thanksgiving they start to get into second gear and by Christmas they're in third gear. When they get to playioffs they kick it into overdrive. Not one person was bitching between 2004 and 2014. The Pats were good but not good enough to win a Suoper Bowl and all of the Haters were happy. They were orgasmic when the Pats lost two Super Bowls to the Giants, especially in the Undefeated season.

The last five years Belichick has figured out how to beat the other best teams in the NFL. His only mistake was trying to over coiach and beat the Eagles with Brandin Cooks and Malcolm Butler on the sideline.

Please, please, please take a few hours and contruct this mountain of evidence that definitively shows that the league has done anything to "give" the Patriots anything. Thyen post it. Not your ideas, concrete evidence that you say it out there.

If anything, the officials "GAVE" the Rams their ticket to Super Bowl LIII and the Rams couldn't take advantage of the gift.

You sound like a wounded child that just can't deal with the fact that your team lost after spending the previous two weeks convincing yourself that they were unbeatable and trying to convince everyone else of the same.

Typical Patsy Bull SHit! ^^

What part of "Your team needed help to Win" do you not understand?
You go ahead and take credit for just another Cheetah ~tainted~ victory! :pound:
You go ahead and continue to believe that your team is the GOAT! :pound:
The only thing that's concrete here is Roger Goodell has a Gigantic HARD ON :wank: for your Golden Boy! ...and it's already been proven! :pop2:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know, if the refs are gonna throw a game, maybe they shouldn't be so obvious about it. I mean really, come on man, they have replay! They really shouldn't congratulate the bitch on the field or make promises or guarantee support in front of 90000 people! :pound: What's actually comical is these mutha phuckers actually believe they won legitimately! :pound:

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Typical Patsy Bull SHit! ^^

What part of "Your team needed help to Win" do you not understand?
You go ahead and take credit for just another Cheetah ~tainted~ victory! :pound:
You go ahead and continue to believe that your team is the GOAT! :pound:
The only thing that's concrete here is Roger Goodell has a Gigantic HARD ON :wank: for your Golden Boy! ...and it's already been proven! :pop2:

You've proven nothing other than being a crybaby.

Your defense couldn't stop the patriotsin the fourth quarter and your offense just couldn't score. You need to find phantom things to supposedly make a difference. Nothing makes a difference. The Rams did not play well on offense.

You sound like the Democrats at the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings. No proof needed. She said so.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your defense couldn't stop the patriotsin the fourth quarter and your offense just couldn't score. You need to find phantom things to supposedly make a difference. Nothing makes a difference. The Rams did not play well on offense.

You sound like the Democrats at the Kavanaugh confirmation hearings. No proof needed. She said so.

just phucking admit it!
you know dam well that
refs took a sure td catch away from us that would have tied the score!
The refs warned Aaron Donald not to hurt the "Pussy" or else!
The refs flagged our lineman for nothing negating an easy 1st down, that could have given us the lead!

In the KC game, the refs reminded the "pussy" that, "He" had nothing to worry about because, "they(refs)", had his back! We should have been playing KC to begin with!! WTF???

Again............what part of......."Your team needed help to win!"......... dont you understand? :pop2:
refs.png

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You're the phucking troll bitch!

:bullshit: You come to our board to talk smack, fling poop piles, when deep down inside you know that your team is tainted! What a loser! I WILL remind you of that every phucking time I get a chance! :pop2:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league had better clean up the refs act, they are blowing calls in big games way too often. That was PI on Cooks in the end zone. The Rams would have punched it in. And the phantom holding cal stifled a good drive. Train them better and get younger eyes and legs out there in stripes. These old buzzards are too slow to be able to call a play correctly.
CLEAN IT UP NFL if you fail to do so all we are left to believe is these games are rigged.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The league had better clean up the refs act, they are blowing calls in big games way too often. That was PI on Cooks in the end zone. The Rams would have punched it in. And the phantom holding cal stifled a good drive. Train them better and get younger eyes and legs out there in stripes. These old buzzards are too slow to be able to call a play correctly.
CLEAN IT UP NFL if you fail to do so all we are left to believe is these games are rigged.

Agreed, the refs have been especially awful lately... Blown calls against every team at crucial moments of every game...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Goodell/Craft connection! :mad2: .....Patriots on 3!!!!!

With the postseason on the horizon, games will get closer and one untimely mistake - and penalties often are just that - could be the difference between advancing to the next round or seeing the season come to an end. New England appears to be well equipped to avoid the latter as a look at the numbers above shows.

Patriots one of NFL's least-penalized teams entering regular season finale

Hmmmmmm:think:

Top 5 Reasons Why Ref John Parry Is Good For The Rams

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get it either. Goff is awesome. Good thing we didn't end up with Wentz. Bradford used up all of our ice packs and band aids.
I think the concern is if Goff will show enough to earn that big pay day. If the Rams pay him and he turns out to be a flash in the pan it will hurt that franchise for 4+ years.

Last edited:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the concern is if Goff will show enough to earn that big pay day. If the Rams pay him and he turns out to be a flash in the pan it will hurt that franchise for 4+ years.

Just admit, the only way Jared Goff wins a super bowl is if Roger Goodell thinks that its good for the league!

How does that make you feel? :pop2:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This ^^ is pretty funny! :pound:

Please answer as to why you are looking up up pre game articles that show ref favoritism? :pound:

Is this common with your fanbase/organization?

Patriots on 3!!!! :pop2:

It made national media.

I guess you could call it funny? But others may call it other names. Sure didn't support a lot of the arguments I saw here:nono: and it's not someone speculating. Those are real numbers:scratch: