• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 22, 2019 SUPERBOWL LIII, Los Angeles Rams vs New England Patriots, Sunday, 02/02/19, 3:30pm, PT

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Puberty you're not quite there yet

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't believe Goff had a good playoff or SB do you?

Most of us wait until a player proves himself. At this point Goff hasn't done anything to prove he's anywhere close to Brady. That was a dumb comparison on your part.

Serious questiob. How long have you been watching football? I ask because many a QBs have been a flash in the pan.

Learn how to swim before you jump into the deep end.
I didn't compare Goff to Brady I said I would rather have a young Goff than an old Brady. Unless you never finished school that was not a comparison it was an opinion.
Goff led his team to a 13-3 record and made big plays all season long. You I'm guessing didn't watch all of the 2018 Rams games or you wouldn't make such infantile and uniformed ignorant statements.
I think its you that has leaped off the deep end bud.
So why don't you put your little pecker away and go back where you came from the game was two weeks ago for crying out loud. We will see you and your Cheatriots next season.
I'm sure the NFL will find a way to match us up in 2019.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't compare Goff to Brady I said I would rather have a young Goff than an old Brady. Unless you never finished school that was not a comparison it was an opinion.
Goff led his team to a 13-3 record and made big plays all season long. You I'm guessing didn't watch all of the 2018 Rams games or you wouldn't make such infantile and uniformed ignorant statements.
I think its you that has leaped off the deep end bud.
So why don't you put your little pecker away and go back where you came from the game was two weeks ago for crying out loud. We will see you and your Cheatriots next season.
I'm sure the NFL will find a way to match us up in 2019.

Hmmmmmm:think::surprised:
so that's ^^^ what you said? Are you sure?

Does this sound familiar to you?

"You pats fans amaze me. Id rather have Goff than Brady in 2019 and 2020 and I bet you all would too if you were honest. :nod:"

Two weeks ago, hmmmm:nono:

You're so cute when your jimmies are rustled. No be a good boy and give your mom back her tablet. You're drowning and could use both arms. :dhd:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch this mic'kd-up short version of the Superbowl. At one point, Belicheat emphatically states: "We know what's coming, it's play action". And of course that is what is happening but man that sure smacks of cheating or monitoring the Rams coaches during the game unless Belicheat knows how to read McVay's offense or we were telegraphing by formations and sech what we were going to do. See for yourselves.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watch this mic'kd-up short version of the Superbowl. At one point, Belicheat emphatically states: "We know what's coming, it's play action". And of course that is what is happening but man that sure smacks of cheating or monitoring the Rams coaches during the game unless Belicheat knows how to read McVay's offense or we were telegraphing by formations and sech what we were going to do. See for yourselves.

uh...i get that it's en vogue to accuse the patriots of cheating, and yes, they did use underhanded tactics in their past, but to be fair, i think you might be pushing too hard on the "cheating" angle here. i don't think it's all that surprising that the patriots were expecting play action from the rams, especially when they had the personnel for it in the game. especially considering goff really wasn't getting all that much done in his regular drop-backs. coaches watch a shit ton of film, and yes, belichick is quite versed in looking for tendencies.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tenor.gif

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think that Flores took a lot of what worked for the Bears defense and applied it to this game and it worked. Goff got flustered because we couldn't get anything done and McVay never did anything (that I saw) to adjust the play calling to what they were doing.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
uh...i get that it's en vogue to accuse the patriots of cheating, and yes, they did use underhanded tactics in their past, but to be fair, i think you might be pushing too hard on the "cheating" angle here. i don't think it's all that surprising that the patriots were expecting play action from the rams, especially when they had the personnel for it in the game. especially considering goff really wasn't getting all that much done in his regular drop-backs. coaches watch a shit ton of film, and yes, belichick is quite versed in looking for tendencies.

Nope Ojb81. I mentioned the cheating angle as one of several options. I don't trust the guy and until he porves otherwise (which isn't going to happen) we will never know how he knew that particular play was going to be a play action. Fodder for discussion I presume.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmmmm:think::surprised:
so that's ^^^ what you said? Are you sure?

Does this sound familiar to you?

"You pats fans amaze me. Id rather have Goff than Brady in 2019 and 2020 and I bet you all would too if you were honest. :nod:"

Two weeks ago, hmmmm:nono:

You're so cute when your jimmies are rustled. No be a good boy and give your mom back her tablet. You're drowning and could use both arms. :dhd:

Id rather have Goff than Brady in 2019 and 2020,
In 2019 and 2020 what about that do you not get? I never compared the two I said I'd rather have Goff in the beginning of his career than Brady at the end of his. I know you Pats fans are not too bright but you reign supreme.
Next season when Brady is picking his broken old man body up off the field you will get what I'm saying then.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NWPATSFAN
Maybe you should give it a rest now. The Pats won good for them. Get over it. Don't you have any friends you can celebrate the win with? or are you so childish and nasty that you can't get your jollies any other way but to rub it in our faces all off season?.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope Ojb81. I mentioned the cheating angle as one of several options. I don't trust the guy and until he porves otherwise (which isn't going to happen) we will never know how he knew that particular play was going to be a play action. Fodder for discussion I presume.

well, I mean, not for nothing, but it doesn't matter whether you, or I, or anyone, trusts him or not. We're all still going to watch the game, regardless.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Id rather have Goff than Brady in 2019 and 2020,
In 2019 and 2020 what about that do you not get? I never compared the two I said I'd rather have Goff in the beginning of his career than Brady at the end of his. I know you Pats fans are not too bright but you reign supreme.
Next season when Brady is picking his broken old man body up off the field you will get what I'm saying then.

Keep ad libing to what you think you said I have no priblem with that. There are three or four others just like you here on the hoop. Pats fans are used to it.

Look I'm not going to argue over semantics with someone dumb enough to take Goff over Brady in anything let alone to lead their football team.

Here's a little hint for you Skippy. Tom's old bady was supposed to break down years ago. Last year he won the SB in a young mans game. The season before he was the MVP.

So yeah you go with Goff. I just hope the NE 3 point beat down doesn't affect the rest of his career.