• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 22, 2019 SUPERBOWL LIII, Los Angeles Rams vs New England Patriots, Sunday, 02/02/19, 3:30pm, PT

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O.K. NWPATSFAN. I am beginning to think I made a mistake welcoming you on this board. You made your points and so did others in rebuttal. We all get what you are stating about Brady and Goff and we all have acknowledged the Patriots win. Fans are called fans for reason. Since you are the mature guy here, it is time for you to move along and drop this or move it out to the general board.
I'm not sure how I'll make it without all this witty humor nor football expertise. But I'll give the ole college try.:rolleyes2:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure how I'll make it without all this witty humor nor football expertise. But I'll give the ole college try.:rolleyes2:

:mod: Hey patsi-fan? ....before you leave..... did your team really cheat? ....Just be honest for once! just a yes or no will do!! :suds: :pop2:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:mod: Hey patsi-fan? ....before you leave..... did your team really cheat? ....Just be honest for once! just a yes or no will do!! :suds: :pop2:

They can't admit it Zeke but I would wager that deep down inside that victory has a bitter taste for honest Pats fans.
Hey were you and I posting during that game on the espn board? seems like we have been on the same MB's for a while now. :suds:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can't admit it Zeke but I would wager that deep down inside that victory has a bitter taste for honest Pats fans.
Hey were you and I posting during that game on the espn board? seems like we have been on the same MB's for a while now. :suds:

:agree: Yah, he wont be back! @NWPATSFAN I think he left with his tail between his legs! :pound: He did how ever admit that his teams a cheat! Deep down, he knows his team had the Refs in there back pocket and their win was tainted. But that's ok! He was here just to troll!

Yah, the ESPN boards were around( I believe) in 2001!
Damm.... where did time go? You sure are getting old brother Bunc! :pop2:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree: Yah, he wont be back! @NWPATSFAN I think he left with his tail between his legs! :pound: He did how ever admit that his teams a cheat! Deep down, he knows his team had the Refs in there back pocket and their win was tainted. But that's ok! He was here just to troll!

Yah, the ESPN boards were around( I believe) in 2001!
Damm.... where did time go? You sure are getting old brother Bunc! :pop2:
No need to return here to slap you around by myself. Luckily, you were stupid enough to post on the main board like I told you to.
It's much more fun watching your vag getting kicked in from EVERYONE.
Yep this is me still laughing:pound:at you:nod:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No need to return here to slap you around by myself. Luckily, you were stupid enough to post on the main board like I told you to.
It's much more fun watching your vag getting kicked in from EVERYONE.
Yep this is me still laughing:pound:at you:nod:

How's that?? ....Slap me around??.... Stupid enough?? ...You told me so??.... Vag kicked in??

If I didn't know any better, I would say that's trolling material?? :thumb: .... fish on! @Retroram52

But before you permanently leave, please just answer 1 question!

How many championship games do you think the Patriots cheated in? :pop2:

th07SPK0H9.jpg

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if NWPATSFAN will be around next season when we trounce his Pats. I can't wait so match us up NFL. I can't wait to see Goff to pick them apart.
And just what is a NWpatsfan? a disheartened Seahawks fan?. LOL

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How's that?? ....Slap me around??.... Stupid enough?? ...You told me so??.... Vag kicked in??

If I didn't know any better, I would say that's trolling material?? :thumb: .... fish on! @Retroram52

But before you permanently leave, please just answer 1 question!

How many championship games do you think the Patriots cheated in? :pop2:

View attachment 198332

I personally slapped you around so much they wanted to arrest me for child abuse:crutch:

Yep you were a good bitch puppy. I told you to go post on the MB and you were stupid enough to do it:drool:just like I told you. Just like I predicted the entire hoop kicked your vag in and are still laughing at your dumbass.:eyebrows:

Oh and you need to figure out what trolling is Skippy:fish2:

To answer your moronic question. The number of SBs the Pats cheated in is the same number of SB wins the Lambs have over NE.
LAR=0
NE=2:first::first::hardy:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if NWPATSFAN will be around next season when we trounce his Pats. I can't wait so match us up NFL. I can't wait to see Goff to pick them apart.
And just what is a NWpatsfan? a disheartened Seahawks fan?. LOL
The better question would be will the Rams still be in LA next year or are they going to move again:pound:

NE are scared. LA will be likely losing their best OL and DL. They have a fragile minded QB returning wanting to get paid. But the org will likely shit on their "franchise QB" and let him hit FA. I can't blame them a 13 QBR in the SB. Roughly a 40 QBR for the playoffs:pound: An overpaid RB who may be a shell of himself. A coach who admitted he got the shit kicked out of him so bad in the SB he spent the next couple days sitting on the couch eating ice cream. What 4 or 5 picks in the draft?
You bet I'll be here.:pound:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The better question would be will the Rams still be in LA next year or are they going to move again:pound:

NE are scared. LA will be likely losing their best OL and DL. They have a fragile minded QB returning wanting to get paid. But the org will likely shit on their "franchise QB" and let him hit FA. I can't blame them a 13 QBR in the SB. Roughly a 40 QBR for the playoffs:pound: An overpaid RB who may be a shell of himself. A coach who admitted he got the shit kicked out of him so bad in the SB he spent the next couple days sitting on the couch eating ice cream. What 4 or 5 picks in the draft?
You bet I'll be here.:pound:
All of those laughing emoticons displays a lack of confidence in what you are saying. Next season Goff will be 24 and Brady will be how old? Gronk will be at Disneyland and the Rams will have their best receiver back on the field, and don't worry about the O-Line and the D-Line of the Rams. I would match the Rams FO to any in the league at finding and signing talent.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of those laughing emoticons displays a lack of confidence in what you are saying. Next season Goff will be 24 and Brady will be how old? Gronk will be at Disneyland and the Rams will have their best receiver back on the field, and don't worry about the O-Line and the D-Line of the Rams. I would match the Rams FO to any in the league at finding and signing talent.

Lack of confidence:pound:
That sounds more like your QB, HC and RB.
Yes the Rams FO has been so good for so long I can understand that:L I'm sure they're going to replace all that talent with the 4 picks they have:thumb:
Brady's been done for a decade. Or haven't you heard? That's what all the idiots keep telling us. Well that and he's a system QB. :pound:

How cute is this? Another one and soon to be done franchise falls after a NE defeat:pound:

Wash, rinse, repeat we've heard this same thing for the past two decades:pound:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is another even better take. And this example actually presents the viability of my idea that McVay failed to make any radical adjustments like instituting the jumbo package. I will bet you that next year, he'll be practicing it at some point in the season.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is another even better take. And this example actually presents the viability of my idea that McVay failed to make any radical adjustments like instituting the jumbo package. I will bet you that next year, he'll be practicing it at some point in the season.

you can see it in his eyes... he had that damn, i'm fucked look lmao.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently Gurley was indeed injured more than everyone knew and the Rams tried to hide it. Instead of presenting a credible report on Gurley and putting in a jumbo offense just in case, McVay played this stupid game that backfired and now he looks like the rook he apparently is in the HC ranks.

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/c-j-anderson-todd-gurley-hurt-thought-031024590.html

yup...read that shit when it came out. Yet all these dumb ass GM's are looking for the next McVay, that shit is going to back fire with all these wet behind the ears coaches who will fail at winning at the pro level. I like McVay...he's a good offensive minded guy but this just make him look like a fucking idiot... The RB was hurt so instead of putting the team in the best position to win, you pull some slick shit knowing it was going to come out. If he was my little brother i'd have to kick his ass for that.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Jermaine. The more McVay pulls this kind of crap, the more his squeaking-clean, genius boy rep starts to fade. WTH.