• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 17 VS Raiders

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to most of the draftnicks, this year is a light year for the draft. One, maybe two QBs, two or three RBs.
Of course a bunch of juniors may come out and there is always the hidden gems like Dak Prescott. It's bizarre to hear Bronco fans talking about letting a game go.

Considering that the Raiders don't have Carr for the next 6-8 weeks because he's under going surgery today, the Bronco defense would have a hard time trying to produce an excuse for a loss. More than a few folks would scream like hell for an investigation into game fixing. (Chiefs, Steelers).

I think the Broncos have way too much pride to just mail it in. The shine on that Super Bowl 50 Trophy would be lost forever.

Few things...

1) The draft depends on the position. Secondary, RB, TE, DL, LB are all pretty deep positions in the draft. OL and QB are two pretty iffy positions right now. Which unfortunately for the Broncos with them needing OL is not the best thing in the world. But a decent draft position maybe they can nab one early on just have to see how FA goes.

2) You realize that the last time we played the Raiders Carr really didn't have a great game right? The Broncos have done just fine against every QB (including Brady) that they have played this year. The issue was the OL and run game which the Raiders still have going for them. Heck we just gave up a huge game to the Chiefs in the run game.

3) How is trying to get experience for some of your young players fixing the game? The Broncos have nothing to play for this year so it makes complete sense for them to play some young players that haven't gotten much of an opportunity and just see what they got. Quite a few teams do it at this point in the year. It is why so many veterans with just minor injuries get put on the IR so teams can start calling up young players and protect some guys they don't want other teams taking. It also protects that veteran from a terrible injury that could jeopardize next season. A.J. Green is perfectly capable of playing right now but the Bengals shut him down for the season because they want his injury to fully heal and just not risk him for next season. Are you going on the Bengals board too and telling them they are fixing games? What about the playoff teams that start resting veterans because they have nothing to play for...that is fixing games by your definition of what the Broncos are doing. Are you going on the Cowboys board and telling them that their team might be fixing games?

Please don't come here and spout that type of stuff unless your willing to go to those other boards and tell their fans their team should be under investigation for fixing games.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we will activate Connor McGovern for the first time ever.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we will activate Connor McGovern for the first time ever.

Makes sense to do that. Give him one game of experience heading into the off season knowing what he needs to work on and see if he cna become a starter next year.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see Dora get one game in too. ;)

Nice to see Kreiger Coble has a game of regular season football on his resume now.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
7 inactives

Marshall- Injury
Green- Injury
Derby- Injury
Webster- Injury
Norwood
Sambrailo
Gause

It is sad to me that Kayvon's last play as a Bronco could be with him getting his head taken off.

He sent me a nice little xmas wish this weekend, made me sad thinking he is probably not going to be a Bronco next year.... but always a Bronco in our hearts. ;)

Why bother playing the concussion boys in the lat week and risking anything at this point.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely hate to see Kayvon possibly go. I do think however he has the skill set to start for some team out there. Or at least be a 3rd Corner and get some playing time beyond special teams. He actually turned into a better player than I thought he would when we drafted him.

And just saw the Bills are sitting Tyrod Taylor. Seems like they are planning on letting him walk after the season. Don't want to risk having to pay him the injury part of his contract. Looks like the Bills should be investigated too then with benching their starting QB because of money.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyrod has a huge cap figure coming up if not released. Bill way over paid for him. I remember the rumors of us giving up a first rounder for him last year... That was nuts... I'd have no problem with the guy coming here, but it would have to be for the right price at the right contract.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tyrod has a huge cap figure coming up if not released. Bill way over paid for him. I remember the rumors of us giving up a first rounder for him last year... That was nuts... I'd have no problem with the guy coming here, but it would have to be for the right price at the right contract.

Well I would say his value isn't all that high but then again the QB market is such a crazy world. I'm sure some team will be willing to pay him big bucks. If not then yeah I would say he is worth signing. He actually has a similar style of play to that of Lynch and if they don't think Lynch will be ready in year 2 then Tyrod makes a lot of sense.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to most of the draftnicks, this year is a light year for the draft. One, maybe two QBs, two or three RBs.
Of course a bunch of juniors may come out and there is always the hidden gems like Dak Prescott. It's bizarre to hear Bronco fans talking about letting a game go.

Considering that the Raiders don't have Carr for the next 6-8 weeks because he's under going surgery today, the Bronco defense would have a hard time trying to produce an excuse for a loss. More than a few folks would scream like hell for an investigation into game fixing. (Chiefs, Steelers).

I think the Broncos have way too much pride to just mail it in. The shine on that Super Bowl 50 Trophy would be lost forever.

A Super bowl trophy is never lost. LMAO.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorta thinking we see a good dose of Adam Gostis and Billy Turner this week too. See what they got.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorta thinking we see a good dose of Adam Gostis and Billy Turner this week too. See what they got.

I'm interested to see Turner. The guy has some upside just has never quite developed like some thought.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if we will activate anyone of the PS for the last week and put some of our banged up guys on IR.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A Pats fan calling a SB trophy tarnished. Perfect.

Haha I actually almost wrote something about that but figured someone else could have that one.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spi
I wonder if we will activate anyone of the PS for the last week and put some of our banged up guys on IR.

I hope not one starter plays we already know what we have stupid to play at this point .

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was trying to be nice .. He is a nice guy . but....yep

He might be nice, but he is also a troll in the Bronco forum.

He only comes around to accuse us of being dirty or when we lose. Gets annoying... Hard to respect a poster like that. I'd rather have a nice civil un homerish convo among fans.