• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 17 - "Finally, it's almost over" BEARS vs VIKINGS OFFICIAL GAME-THREAD

Dirk

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, I'm no DJ Durkin I guess.

Still 2 shit plays after cutler picking up the 1st.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to Forte for breaking the record for most catches by a RB in a season. 102!

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IT'S ALL OVER FOLKS!!! LET The Dumpster Firing begin!!!
DRAFT PICK Secured!!

AmericanTebowFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a joke with all the dropped passes and penalties. The offense is totally unwatchable. As the announcers said you can blame Cutler all you want, but it's clear that it's a complete offense breakdown. All of them are not playing together. New coaching is desperately needed to get more out of the talent. They should hire Mike Shanahan. He would get a lot more out of this offensive talent, that's for sure.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears two minute drill 24 seconds to get play off, Minnesota 11 seconds.

Cant say there might not be problems with the communications since the refs mic isnt working on the field though.

There were huddles where Bushrod has his back to Jay like he is tired of listening to him.

3-3 not good enough, hope Fales gets some snaps.

That's your bullshit coming through. Believe what you want- but that's just stupid.

There may actually be some truth to this. The o-line looked the best they have all season, last week, with Clausen under center. And that was sans Long. They looked pitiful again today, and Bushrod has looked awful all year. The last drives sums it up perfectly. Riddled with asinine pre-snap penalties and on the final play, a 3-man rush easily gets to Cutler to force a quick, short throw. The lack of discipline on this team has killed us all year. One step forward, two steps back, all season. Too many drives forced into shitty down and distances because of pre-snap penalties or missed blocking assignments.

On the defensive side, they need to burn the entire playbook, send Tucker packing and get someone that coach these assclowns up. I have never seen so many busted coverages in one season. Just terrible.

What a pile of shit, season. :pout:

nomoreshoop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hire Singletary or Frazier to rebuild.
Whole thing is a bag of shit, offense NEVER looked good, everygame is like 4-5 self inflicted penalties, blown coverages, total broken record.

thunderspirit

KFFL expatriate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whole thing is a bag of shit, offense NEVER looked good, everygame is like 4-5 self inflicted penalties, blown coverages, total broken record.
Based on their respective histories, I'd have a lot more interest in Frazier than in Singletary, honestly.

But both would be guys who've at least been head coaches in the NFL before. Baby steps.

antone112

who gives a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,290.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not over. It's the same thing. And it will continue to happen. We'll have brief flirts with success, but it won't last.

Some of you need to wake up. They don't care about winning.

JoeyTourettes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

oh my i just threw up in my mouth a little bit. :nono::faint::puke:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry guys, I've sat through some god awful Bears teams/games. But even the Patriots and GB game was more entertaining than this. Literally just found myself spacing out during the second half.

That was a snoozer. And yeah, the offense was god freaking awful as whole. Jay missed his share of throws, but it's all a mess.

The penalties are truly astounding though. Seriously, it's almost impressive.