• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 16 at San Francisco

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears played dumb af today. An annoying win.

Robinson there at the end, is just a wow moment....not the time for YACs mange.

Lucky to escape with a win.
Couldn't agree more. They looked like they were not in the game

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Couldn't agree more. They looked like they were not in the game
My take as well, but a bit of an understanding approach in a way. Hard to keep the fires stoked after the division-clinching win last week. Plus the Niners are a better team than their record would otherwise indicate.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My take as well, but a bit of an understanding approach in a way. Hard to keep the fires stoked after the division-clinching win last week. Plus the Niners are a better team than their record would otherwise indicate.

I don't think anyone here underestimated the 9ers, and I think that goes for the Bears as well. And if the possibility (albeit a small one), but if the possibility exists to get a first round bye, those fires should be plenty stoked, especially given that both the Rams and Saints hadn't looked particularly well the past couple of weeks.

But really, none of that has much to do with the mental errors. The playcall and execution/decision-making on that 3rd and 1 gadget play/fuck-up, was just awful on all accounts. The fumble by Robinson at the end was dumb af too, and Parkey could cost us a Superbowl. Just hope it never comes down to him kicking the game-winner.

Tough road win, and I am happy to see that they overcame all of the aforementioned, but that type of game will get em' bounced in a heartbeat in the playoffs.

Kudos to the D again, for just being dominant, and kudos to Mitch for bouncing back after that godawful play, to play a very efficient and good game.

Huge San Francisco fan next week.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think anyone here underestimated the 9ers, and I think that goes for the Bears as well. And if the possibility (albeit a small one), but if the possibility exists to get a first round bye, those fires should be plenty stoked, especially given that both the Rams and Saints hadn't looked particularly well the past couple of weeks.

But really, none of that has much to do with the mental errors. The playcall and execution/decision-making on that 3rd and 1 gadget play/fuck-up, was just awful on all accounts. The fumble by Robinson at the end was dumb af too, and Parkey could cost us a Superbowl. Just hope it never comes down to him kicking the game-winner.

Tough road win, and I am happy to see that they overcame all of the aforementioned, but that type of game will get em' bounced in a heartbeat in the playoffs.

Kudos to the D again, for just being dominant, and kudos to Mitch for bouncing back after that godawful play, to play a very efficient and good game.

Huge San Francisco fan next week.

What's funny? It seems like outside of Miami (which was a 53 yard kick). Parkey seemingly has made kicks when we've needed, or the 40+ yard kicks... but then he'll randomly botch a 30-something yard kick out of nowhere.

In all honesty, Parkey has probably been around league average. However, it's more the "WTF" aspect of his misses that makes him tough to swallow.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's funny? It seems like outside of Miami (which was a 53 yard kick). Parkey seemingly has made kicks when we've needed, or the 40+ yard kicks... but then he'll randomly botch a 30-something yard kick out of nowhere.

In all honesty, Parkey has probably been around league average. However, it's more the "WTF" aspect of his misses that makes him tough to swallow.

It really is, but they're all need if in range....one of those out of nowhere kicks could easily be the difference between a win and a loss, and it one of those areas of the game that you'd like to be fairly automatic inside of 40, excepting weather en sech...

That and fuck kickers. lulz