• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 16 at San Francisco

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our only late afternoon start time of the year. Honestly, it's going to feel kind of weird.

I've already outlined my concerns pertaining to this game enough. So, I'll save you all from that negative Nancy BS again.

A few things:

- I expect San Fran to send Kittle right at Deon Bush to test him in Jackson's absence

- Nick Mullens has the least "air yards" in football. If we give him the underneath play all day, he may nickel and dime us to death.

- 14% of Trubisky’s passes classified as “deep” before the shoulder injury. Since then it’s been 3%. I would like to see him take some shots here. Still playing within himself, but he needs to get that feel back on throws 20+ and 30+.

- A positive? Vic Fangio has owned Kyle Shannahan's offense. In those games, it has stemmed from stopping the run. We've been pretty damn good at that.

- New Orleans and LAR play the other two games on the 3 game late afternoon slate. Obviously, they control half of our playoff seeding fate. There will be a lot of things falling into place at one time. I always go to a bar with Sunday Ticket. I have to as a misplaced Bears fan to see them play. So, I'll be keeping an eye on those two games as well.

Your thoughts?

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good overall analysis. I'll keep it simple and cliched, but how I see it is, as long as we're able to stop the run and turn them into a one dimensional offense, it will be our game to lose.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cool stat.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a cool one too....Jordan Howard has 237 yards rushing so far in December.

You guise remember when someone said wait until December?

Pepperidge Farms remembers.

He needs 227 in two games to reach 1,000. I've been quietly counting every single week. lol

He just needs that one big game we haven't got yet where he rips off 150-160 yards and he'll have a legit shot. Maybe this week? Hmm...

Nelly

Respectin' hoes, nationwide
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@richig07 Reddit has a standing NFL streams thread that provides really high quality streams for free.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@richig07 Reddit has a standing NFL streams thread that provides really high quality streams for free.

Yeah, those are sometimes iffy and go out mid-stream, in my experience.

I also have a pretty good group up there at my local sports bar that I watch the games with. So, I enjoy it. Thanks, though.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, those are sometimes iffy and go out mid-stream, in my experience.

I also have a pretty good group up there at my local sports bar that I watch the games with. So, I enjoy it. Thanks, though.

I found out years ago, that the NFL Ticket was waay cheaper than me going to the bar every Sunday. Plus, I can watch in my underpants, get snot-slinging drunk and just sleep where I fall.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found out years ago, that the NFL Ticket was waay cheaper than me going to the bar every Sunday. Plus, I can watch in my underpants, get snot-slinging drunk and just sleep where I fall.

Yeah, when the Bears play on the 1 ET slate and then I stick around for the 4 ET slate. Every Monday I'm always like "Ah, shouldn't have stuck around. Hope I didn't say anything too fucking stupid." lol. That's a long bout of drinking to do in a public setting.

Lake Shore Drive

Your retarted
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exact same situation with me. I am way too spoiled now to go out and watch the game. Plus I always record it and time it until it's about somewhere around halftime. This way I can blast thru all the stupid commercials and watch nothing but game. Usually I catch up to around when there's maybe a minute or two left in the game. I have this down to an art.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. I sit around in what are technically considered clothing, watch the early games on Sunday Ticket, and nap out during the afternoon games. Maybe if I drink I would have an excuse for sleeping, but it most likely that old age is creeping up on me.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me too. I sit around in what are technically considered clothing, watch the early games on Sunday Ticket, and nap out during the afternoon games. Maybe if I drink I would have an excuse for sleeping, but it most likely that old age is creeping up on me.

I too am too old to go out to the bars to watch the Bears game...…….Actually im in the area where they show every game anyways,but I still pay for the S-tix...…..

I can sit here in the basement bar on my couch with both tvs next to each other,watch the Bears on one and watch my fantasy team on the other...………..

Got the basement fridge stocked with munchies,beer or water......And ready for the game..:nod:
But mostly just water I drink...……….:L

@Lake Shore Drive
I change the one tvs channels during commercials to see what the other fantasy players are doing...………I find it a great concept...……..:thumb:

NCChiFan

Argumentum artifex
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I do not have the NFL ticket at the house, I do have NFL Red Zone. So Bear game at Sports bar, I can walk there thankfully, then back to the house for any FF watching.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother from Chicago sends me carrier pigeon reports after every play. Now If I can just learn to read and not eat the little chickens. I know a few birds made it back pregnant but it's a long flight and I might not be the only one fkn them.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two weeks in a row.
Bears need 1 yard and a trick play is called.
And fails.
Love Nagy, but don't get cute when you only need a yard.

78Cyclones

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two weeks in a row.
Bears need 1 yard and a trick play is called.
And fails.
Love Nagy, but don't get cute when you only need a yard.
Thank goodness he didn't get cute with 4th ad 1 at the 35!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bears played dumb af today. An annoying win.

Robinson there at the end, is just a wow moment....not the time for YACs mange.

Lucky to escape with a win.