• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 13 Eagles @ Dolphins

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowboys are 1-0 against the Eagles. Your serve.

Eagle suck this year ... and it's actually beneficial to not make the playoffs and have a better draft spot. That being said, if we win out (which probably isn't going to happen) ... we still win the division. As funny as it may be ... we still control our own destiny; the Cowpies can't say that.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagle suck this year ... and it's actually beneficial to not make the playoffs and have a better draft spot. That being said, if we win out (which probably isn't going to happen) ... we still win the division. As funny as it may be ... we still control our own destiny; the Cowpies can't say that.

Actually they do if they beat the Eagles ... so I correct myself. Both teams suck ... so in the end it doesn't really even matter.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Ertz drop at the 4 yard line in the 3rd quarter (perfect pass) was a killer in this game. It would have either been a TD or 1st down at the 2 yard line or so. Likely would have ended up a TD either way ... we ended up with a missed FG on the drive and no points. Miami went on to score on their next drive and it was all downhill from there. Wentz played ok, missed some throws, but he made plenty as well ... when an Offense scores over 28 it's usually enough to win as long as your Defense doesn't suck. Unfortunately our Defense sucked.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If your going to fire a DC might as well strip that side of the ball down as well.
Rebuild your secondary and move to the LB positions as well.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right and wrong. Yes the Eagles do control their own destiny, but so do the Cowboys. See if they win three of the last 4 they win the East as long as one of those 3 wins is against Filthy.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Letting up over 30 points to the dolphins was the problem. Not sure if players were overconfident or coaches went "prevent you from winning" defense too early, either way it was heartless

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep and folks think winning outright to claim the division and get beat in round one will fix this season ! :L

I felt like this was the big barometer here. Here is a not good team we were facing. We are still alive quite well. Can you show me at least some level of consistency throughout a game? And no, no they could not.

So what would be the point of winning out and getting a playoff game? It would just mask the problems, like last year.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....this stat made my Monday morning brighter. Jesus.

I too am letting Doug go for now. He proved in 2017 he can do something that is rare for an HC...he can lead from the top. His fault right now is giving much shade to these coaches who are making all of it look bad. He deserves a chance to reload the coaching room and see.

And that needs to start with unloading dead weight starting today. Unfortunately, it won’t. There is still this pesky fact that if we just win out we actually can get the division at 9-7.

A. I can’t trust a single win on any of the remaining schedule after this. Not a single one, not matter how cake walk 3 of the 4 games look. Not after today. But they will try to circle up around that.

B. Winning out and likely getting whooped at home in round 1 by the Seahawks or Minny is not a successful season.

I don’t want to be that fan that wishes for the worse. But I also don’t want to see another 9-7 season that somehow makes the playoffs being equated with success. It’s time to change the coaching, restock the defense and offense skill positions with youth and build this forward. I just worry they aren’t going to do that.
Doug is being a mom, instead of being a Dad. Time to call people out and fix this shit.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I felt like this was the big barometer here. Here is a not good team we were facing. We are still alive quite well. Can you show me at least some level of consistency throughout a game? And no, no they could not.

So what would be the point of winning out and getting a playoff game? It would just mask the problems, like last year.

100% agreed!
I think Mills and Darby exposed yesterday clearly shows they need to revamp that entire secondary!

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% agreed!
I think Mills and Darby exposed yesterday clearly shows they need to revamp that entire secondary!

I have been one of the biggest Jalen Mills haters on the planet but after he has come back from injury I have paid close attention to his play. I don't think all the issues are on him. I have made several posts over the past few weeks about Jalen Mills being in position to make a play but unable to do so based on improper positioning. He always seemed to be turned the wrong way and I have say that a major problem with technique and that falls on coaching.

There is no way that you can tell me the Darby has all of a sudden become a scrub and cannot play. Then there is Sidney Jones issues. He has been a healthy scratch the past 3 games. Jim Schwartz seems to be blaming the secondary woes on the players instead of where the blame really should go and that is on the coaching staff.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well....we are tied for first with a win Monday night. Again.
What a shitty division!