• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 13 Eagles @ Dolphins

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins. LMFAO.

Almost as bad as losing to the the Jets and getting dominated by the Bills at home. It was a bad loss but Cowboys fans have nothing to really brag about.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it is my opinion the real winner of the NFC East is the team that does not win the division. We all suck and draft position is more important IMO.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game clearly exposed Pederson and his coaching staff. Once Reich left the Eagles slid. This is fact.
Lurie best take charge of this but his MO is to coddle and hug, not challenge.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game clearly exposed Pederson and his coaching staff. Once Reich left the Eagles slid. This is fact.
Lurie best take charge of this but his MO is to coddle and hug, not challenge.

I agree. It has been 2 years with this staff and they have been bad. Both offense and defense.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost as bad as losing to the the Jets and getting dominated by the Bills at home. It was a bad loss but Cowboys fans have nothing to really brag about.
This was a opportunity for the Eagles to give them a real advantage for the NFCE and they lost to a bottom 5 team and bottom 5 is being generous.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it is my opinion the real winner of the NFC East is the team that does not win the division. We all suck and draft position is more important IMO.
I can't argue that. I'll say this both fan bases have to be severely disappointed in their teams showing.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a opportunity for the Eagles to give them a real advantage for the NFCE and they lost to a bottom 5 team and bottom 5 is being generous.

You will get no argument here. You are absolutely correct.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When you can't find an answer for effing Mike Gesicki or figure out at some point that you needed extra attention for D Parker ... you deserve nothing but better draft picks.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Dolphins had 10 touchdown drives of at least 60 yards all year.

They had five in a row Sunday."

and this is possibly the healthiest this Defense has been since the start of the season. The 2 games against the Pats and Seahawks was fools gold for the D. Especially the Seahawks game where Seattle had several dropped big play balls which would have made the defensive effort no so good. Yesterday it looked like we were in prevent Defense the entire 2nd half and were clueless on making any sort of adjustments. I think BOTH the OC and DC need to get the boot after the season. Doug gets a pass "for now" as he still has the title of Super Bowl winning coach ... but it's become clear that some departed coaches may have had as much to do with that season as Doug did.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
na, it's just another crappy wentz season. 7-9 in 2016. 5-6 in 2018. 5-7 in 2019. frank reich is gone. nick foles is gone.

prepare for the obvious now. the eagles will try to load up (again) offensively. and when they fail, the defense will take the brunt of the hate even though they perform better with less talent. it will be a new year, new excuses.
Wentz gave up 37 to the dolphins.

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a good team. Bad teams don't play complete games, and we got that out of this team today.

This team was up two TDs on a team that had nothing to play for, and got worked.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The Dolphins had 10 touchdown drives of at least 60 yards all year.

They had five in a row Sunday."

and this is possibly the healthiest this Defense has been since the start of the season. The 2 games against the Pats and Seahawks was fools gold for the D. Especially the Seahawks game where Seattle had several dropped big play balls which would have made the defensive effort no so good. Yesterday it looked like we were in prevent Defense the entire 2nd half and were clueless on making any sort of adjustments. I think BOTH the OC and DC need to get the boot after the season. Doug gets a pass "for now" as he still has the title of Super Bowl winning coach ... but it's become clear that some departed coaches may have had as much to do with that season as Doug did.

Well....this stat made my Monday morning brighter. Jesus.

I too am letting Doug go for now. He proved in 2017 he can do something that is rare for an HC...he can lead from the top. His fault right now is giving much shade to these coaches who are making all of it look bad. He deserves a chance to reload the coaching room and see.

And that needs to start with unloading dead weight starting today. Unfortunately, it won’t. There is still this pesky fact that if we just win out we actually can get the division at 9-7.

A. I can’t trust a single win on any of the remaining schedule after this. Not a single one, not matter how cake walk 3 of the 4 games look. Not after today. But they will try to circle up around that.

B. Winning out and likely getting whooped at home in round 1 by the Seahawks or Minny is not a successful season.

I don’t want to be that fan that wishes for the worse. But I also don’t want to see another 9-7 season that somehow makes the playoffs being equated with success. It’s time to change the coaching, restock the defense and offense skill positions with youth and build this forward. I just worry they aren’t going to do that.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is not a good team. Bad teams don't play complete games, and we got that out of this team today.

This team was up two TDs on a team that had nothing to play for, and got worked.

Yep and folks think winning outright to claim the division and get beat in round one will fix this season ! :L