• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 13 Eagles @ Dolphins

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad day for Eagle fans!

na, it's just another crappy wentz season. 7-9 in 2016. 5-6 in 2018. 5-7 in 2019. frank reich is gone. nick foles is gone.

prepare for the obvious now. the eagles will try to load up (again) offensively. and when they fail, the defense will take the brunt of the hate even though they perform better with less talent. it will be a new year, new excuses.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are going to be honest this loss may have been more of a blessing than a curse.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we are going to be honest this loss may have been more of a blessing than a curse.

Yeah...that might be a good point there. But I’ll wait to see tangible changes being made to back that up.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine finishing 9-7 last year. Winning a playoff game and thinking wow we get healthy Wentz back for 2019. Surely it should go better.

Lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to make some tough decisions this off season. We can't give Jenkins any kind of extension and we may have to take some Cap hits in 2020 in exchange for some draft picks. For example trading Ertz ... we'll take a big cap hit for it, but it will get us back a good pick in trade. I think 2020 needs to be a reboot. New OC needed and have to get younger.

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heartless...

Sparky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scandrick was right

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Scandrick was right

I think he had a point from the moment I read the quote. I just think he stepped on the lead a bit much. They were coasting. Last year too. Of course, last year was more acceptable for a bit. This year needed to be back to ‘you arent shit. You’re underdogs”.

This is the as bottom as the bottom needs to get. Clean some house.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way to sum up this game and season without laying all the blame at the feet of the coaching staff. Sure there are some that still think Wentz is the problem and whine about Foles not being here....the Nick Foles that is so good that he got benched today but the truth is it falls on the coaching staff.

I think the Eagles need to take a long hard look at the coaching staff especially the offensive side. We seem to remain in full vanilla status and can't seem to come out of it. It is obvious teams know what plays are coming.

I also so think Jim Schwartz needs to go as well. He did not make a single adjustment after the phins kept scoring. If a team has any offensive talent the Eagles have sucked defensively. The only time the defense has excelled is against very poor offenses and yes i include the Patriots in that. I think they may rival us for the worst receivers in the NFL.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy Thanksgiving, old duke! Greatest country in the world. I was able to celebrate from Alaska. What an amazing piece of earth that place is. We are truly blessed.

Punky little bitches like @_phiLLies_ deserve to live in Afghanistan.

I have my 2nd Thanksgiving today. Go Eagles!

And then the Birds let all of us down, big time! :mad2:

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no way to sum up this game and season without laying all the blame at the feet of the coaching staff. Sure there are some that still think Wentz is the problem and whine about Foles not being here....the Nick Foles that is so good that he got benched today but the truth is it falls on the coaching staff.

I think the Eagles need to take a long hard look at the coaching staff especially the offensive side. We seem to remain in full vanilla status and can't seem to come out of it. It is obvious teams know what plays are coming.

I also so think Jim Schwartz needs to go as well. He did not make a single adjustment after the phins kept scoring. If a team has any offensive talent the Eagles have sucked defensively. The only time the defense has excelled is against very poor offenses and yes i include the Patriots in that. I think they may rival us for the worst receivers in the NFL.
Their first round bust WR goes for 160 and 2 TDs. Ours gets 40 yards.

Just to ignore the defense for a second and look at the sad state of our offense.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Imagine finishing 9-7 last year. Winning a playoff game and thinking wow we get healthy Wentz back for 2019. Surely it should go better.

Lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao lmao.
Foles benched. LMAO

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I stand by my earlier statement. I put this entire loss on the shoulders of Jim Schwartz
Schwartz had the worst second half of his life.

Giving up 37 to the Dolphins is sad as fuck.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Time to make some tough decisions this off season. We can't give Jenkins any kind of extension and we may have to take some Cap hits in 2020 in exchange for some draft picks. For example trading Ertz ... we'll take a big cap hit for it, but it will get us back a good pick in trade. I think 2020 needs to be a reboot. New OC needed and have to get younger.

I heard yesterday that Jenkins may get an extension. I wouldn't trade Ertz - what would you think Howie would get in return, draft another DT? He is cluelsss, and Lurie better wake up, his team is going down the tubes. You and I think alike bout picking Ruggs, or any of the other Bama receivers, but watch, Roseman won't do it. He doesn't even think about a playmaking LB'er. Looks like Bradham is old to me.
Besies Roseman, they need to get a new OC, WR, and QB coaches; plus replace Undlin. They call him a DB whisperer, but I can't see where he does anything.

Just some thoughts. I got embarrassed today, saying I guaranteed a big win, and wind up winning the division. :doh:

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Their first round bust WR goes for 160 and 2 TDs. Ours gets 40 yards.

Just to ignore the defense for a second and look at the sad state of our offense.

There is no disputing how bad the offense is/was. I have to put that on the coaching staff as well as Howie for not getting quality players in. All year long we heard over and over again of how bad Wentz was and everything wrong with offense was his fault and we should have kept Foles. That pretty much has been put to bed after some people finally decided to look closely at the receivers. Then we realize how bad they really are.

Then of course Foles gets benched.....That should pretty much put that stupid ass shit to bed.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schwartz had the worst second half of his life.

Giving up 37 to the Dolphins is sad as fuck.

The defense has been shit all year long only performing well against bad offense. However, I will have to give them credit for what they did against the Seahawks. That was a really performance and leads me to wonder what the fuck is going on. How do you perform so well against the Seahawks and then shit the bed against one of the worst offenses in the NFL? That is all coaching.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can blame the coaching all you want but these are "professional players" and they flat out rolled into South Beach and thought they were going to roll the Fins today!

Watch the Giants will trip them up as well!
That defense looked like a high school team today, Corners out of position, not looking for the ball. Missed tackles, just stupid stuff teenagers can do better.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can blame the coaching all you want but these are "professional players" and they flat out rolled into South Beach and thought they were going to roll the Fins today!

I am not sure how much experience you have playing team sports but coaching is huge at any level especially at the pro level. Professional or not their game still needs to be worked at and that falls on the coaching staff. For example. The Eagles have a tendecy to shoulder tackle, something you never see on the Patriots. The Patriots don't have tons of better talent defensively even if they do have the best cornerback in the NFL. They just play better and that is coaching.

That defense looked like a high school team today, Corners out of position, not looking for the ball. Missed tackles, just stupid stuff teenagers can do better.

Again something that is 100% on the coaching staff. Case in point. I just heard on NBC where Fitzpatrick said the gameplan was not to make Parker the focal point but after that big player early they adjusted to get him the ball and he caught 7 out of 10 targets. The Dolphins made an adjustment but Schwartz did not.

I did not see the first half in fact when I finally got to see the game it was 28 -14 and what I saw was the Eagles defense playing nothing but off coverage....even when blitzing. You cannot play off coverage when blitzing if the team sees the blitz coming that is just stupid.

The Dolphins were 3 for 3 in converting 4th downs.

In a game where the Eagles had 2 score lead in the 3rd quarter the defense folded. They were one dimensional and yet Schwartz could not stop them.