• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 12 discussion thread

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nolehusker - fsu below clemson and florida?? interesting.

Shitty schedule (Thanks alot WV) and shittier loss. I try to stay unbiased in my polling and follow the guidelines I set. I rarely have teams jump others (I did this week with TAMU). Once they are ranked at a certain spot, they can only move up by another team losing or a huge win.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitty schedule (Thanks alot WV) and shittier loss. I try to stay unbiased in my polling and follow the guidelines I set. I rarely have teams jump others (I did this week with TAMU). Once they are ranked at a certain spot, they can only move up by another team losing or a huge win.

FWIW you have oregon state with only one loss when they have 2

boomtown

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
because teams like niu, toledo, kent state, and tulsa would beat oklahoma state

nolehusker

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,614.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oklahoma State hasn't done anything to prove they would.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If people think there's a big difference in the two teams than i don't think there is anything wrong with Nebraska being rated higher. But, i would agree with you that its a little strange to have UCLA one spot behind Nebraska.

I've said before that I only rank teams based on merit. Head to head may factor in, but I am never going to put one team ahead of another who I think has proven more based solely on head to head. Especially when the win was pretty close and at home*.

* And yes, I am aware that crowd was probably 40% Nebraska fans. I'm not going to punish a team for having fans that travel well.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd be extremely worried about NCSU if i was a Clemson fan. Team could be lookin ahead to that huge matchup next week. Hopefully they havent forgotten NCSU beat 'em by 24 last year.

State benefits from losing this game though...

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said before that I only rank teams based on merit. Head to head may factor in, but I am never going to put one team ahead of another who I think has proven more based solely on head to head. Especially when the win was pretty close and at home*.

* And yes, I am aware that crowd was probably 40% Nebraska fans. I'm not going to punish a team for having fans that travel well.

So, you have Nebraska 15 and ucla 16 but Nebraska has proven more than ucla to offset the head to head loss? I would understand if Nebraska had done way more than ucla, but according to your rankings their isn't much difference in their merit.