• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Week 11 Patriots @ Eagles

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the difference is, other teams have elaborate routes. other teams throw the deep ball. others teams have QB's with "touch" and the ability to lob it in tight windows. wentz cannot make sideline throws to save his life unless they're under 10 yards.

everything he does is on a rope. he rarely goes deep. AGAIN. we did it once this game, and got a 50 something yard interference call. one fucking time! don't blame that shit on receivers. like i said, agholor just had a 1 on 1 and a step on his man the other possession. wentz looked at him, pulled the ball down and ran. coward worried about a possible INT stat.

This is one of the most innacurate posts I have ever seen and you only have to at today's game to see it. The Patriots have the same problem the Eagles have. Shit for receivers. Yes Tom Brady has went deep and should have been picked off 4 times. Brady's receivers have caught off target throws. The Eagles receivers have not won a 50/50 ball all game.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the same ole speed excuse. lets go back to 2017..

ertz (still here)
jeffery (still here)
agholor (still here)
smith (total speed freak?)
burton (goedert)
hollins (still here)
celek (another speek freak)

if only we had djax in 2017! we could have went to the playoffs or something.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ertz (still here)
jeffery (still here)
agholor (still here)
burton (goedert)
hollins (still here)

You obviously have never played football nor understand how it is played. You need speed on the outside otherwise teams will keep guys closer to the line of scrimmage and never respect your deep pass. If you are watching todays game it is obvious. Neither the Eagles or the Patriots respect the deep threat of either team.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ertz (still here)
jeffery (still here)
agholor (still here)
burton (goedert)
hollins (still here)

Jeffery isn't half the receiver he was two seasons ago.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These throws by Wentz are amazing

Oh but he’s elite. That’s right

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously have never played football nor understand how it is played. You need speed on the outside otherwise teams will keep guys closer to the line of scrimmage and never respect your deep pass. If you are watching todays game it is obvious. Neither the Eagles or the Patriots respect the deep threat of either team.

and you and many others are delusional on the speed aspect of the game. jackson ran a 4.35 at the combine. agholor ran a 4.42. stop acting like the break and sprint is between a turtle and rabbit.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OMG Aghalor.....You have to make that catch..... UGH!!!!!!!!!!!

Just like everyone has been saying...... He cannot track the ball.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no surprise. wentz chokes in the end on simple, basic throws.. forcing himself into a 4th down back foot bullshit flip.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and you and many others are delusional on the speed aspect of the game. jackson ran a 4.35 at the combine. agholor ran a 4.42. stop acting like the break and sprint is between a turtle and rabbit.

I know you not going to sit here as compare Djax's speed to Agholor. That is beyond fucking stupid.

downundermike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ertz (still here)
jeffery (still here)
agholor (still here)
burton (goedert)
hollins (still here)

you obviously just hate Wentz. Jeffrey is shot, not even playing today. Smith and his replacement Jackson isn’t playing today. NA is back to being a mental midget. This WR Corp is nothing like the 2017 WR’s.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really a combination of things ... we have zero "quickness" at WR. We have lanky, taller WR's who need buildup speed to even get going. Not one of those guys is a play maker who demands the ball or can make a play here and there when Wentz does actually put it out there for them. Wentz on the other hand plays too conservatively ... refusing to take chances downfield, yet he rarely takes the 4 yard check downs to help the chains move (I've been saying this for a few years now). The coaches are at fault as well by not drawing up plays for these other targets to build their confidence ... even if it's a 4 yard gain on a WR screen.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeffery isn't half the receiver he was two seasons ago.

he was never a true 'speed' threat by whatever logic fans want to use with that. he's beat up this year and quite honestly, probably doesn't want to play for wentz. i don't blame him.

_phiLLies_

shut up baby, i know it
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nice. still plenty of time for a wentz INT! oh, wait.. he'll throw some 3 yard passes instead.

SU Nittany Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,096.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he was never a true 'speed' threat by whatever logic fans want to use with that. he's beat up this year and quite honestly, probably doesn't want to play for wentz. i don't blame him.
He used to catch everything. Now hes just a slow receiver who isn't good at anything.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agholor simply can't track the ball ... he can run a 4.00 flat for all I care, but if he has to track it and make adjustments he can't do it. Wentz blew several open throws on that last possession ... we need quite a few tweaks this off season.

downundermike

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agholor simply can't track the ball ... he can run a 4.00 flat for all I care, but if he has to track it and make adjustments he can't do it. Wentz blew several open throws on that last possession ... we need quite a few tweaks this off season.

He is the worst anything but a simple catch WR.

BPNAZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking garbage. We were promised better than this trash. I’m ready to rebuild and get a real franchise QB in here.