• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 1: Eagles @ Redskins

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again you completely miss the point , the point is all qbs miss wide open wrs , make poor reads and make bone headed plays . you give other qbs the pass on this but our qb for a team you supposedly root for gets trashed by you even before the game starts

last nite tom's defense absolutely didnt help him , but as i have shown time and time again this was an every game occurrence for our qb

and we are talking about stupid KC stuff on the game thread of our teams first game because you took a pot shot at our qb for our team

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

injury report

cD2ahXU.png

x1a6s1b.png

I'm really concerned about Philly's defense. They are going to surprise some folks this year. Hopefully, we won't be the first.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were rushing only three deep into the 4th. They got no pressure until the final drive.

Again, nobody is defending the defense. We are just saying Brady played like shit. If they didn't run so effectively early in the game, it would have been far worse.

Brady did not turn the ball over. Bb took the ball out of Bradys hands on both 4th down plays. I know he didn't have a Tom brady like performance but he led them to 5 scoring drives which yielded 27 points. If he converts one of the 4th downs its at least 30 points. Plus one of those 4th downs they were already in Fg range. So they should of had 30 points. Patriots fans are used to getting 30 points per game from their offense they are spoiled.

My point is that how can you fault Brady who led there offense to at least 30 points and he didn't turn the ball over at all? Plus Gronk dropped a td pass. Meanwhile the defense gave up over 500 total yards of offense. In this game I blame the defense, then coaching, then Brady if you want to throw him in there. Its a huge over reaction to blame Brady for this game.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again you completely miss the point , the point is all qbs miss wide open wrs , make poor reads and make bone headed plays . you give other qbs the pass on this but our qb for a team you supposedly root for gets trashed by you even before the game starts

last nite tom's defense absolutely didnt help him , but as i have shown time and time again this was an every game occurrence for our qb

and we are talking about stupid KC stuff on the game thread of our teams first game because you took a pot shot at our qb for our team

A pot shot? I just said KC is going to be held to a higher standard this year b/c of the contract. You are the one with the hissy fit.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady did not turn the ball over. Bb took the ball out of Bradys hands on both 4th down plays. I know he didn't have a Tom brady like performance but he led them to 5 scoring drives which yielded 27 points. If he converts one of the 4th downs its at least 30 points. Plus one of those 4th downs they were already in Fg range. So they should of had 30 points. Patriots fans are used to getting 30 points per game from their offense they are spoiled.

My point is that how can you fault Brady who led there offense to at least 30 points and he didn't turn the ball over at all? Plus Gronk dropped a td pass. Meanwhile the defense gave up over 500 total yards of offense. In this game I blame the defense, then coaching, then Brady if you want to throw him in there. Its a huge over reaction to blame Brady for this game.

Did anybody say Brady turned the ball over? The offense turned the ball over on downs. Does Brady have the leeway to audible out of those runs? I guarantee he does. So ultimately, wasn't that Brady's choice? Keep making excuses. Forget the fact that KC gave NE much of what they got with penalties. You can't even admit your TB had a shit game.

Brady has free reign in this offense. He can make any call he wants. You are such a fucking hypocrite.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A pot shot? I just said KC is going to be held to a higher standard this year b/c of the contract. You are the one with the hissy fit.
again you missed the point and you still think we arent tuned into your passive aggressive BS . NO REASON to mention KC and wentz at all unless you were taking a shot

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really concerned about Philly's defense. They are going to surprise some folks this year. Hopefully, we won't be the first.
they play that wide 9 and they have good d/lineman . could be a long day for the offense

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you ignore 3 missed tds throw by brady but you still miss the point brady has a bad game and its the defense that is to blame and he is exonerated , but KC ,our qb who you say you dont hate , is obliterated

and if you are trying to sell us that Tom brady doesnt have the ability to check out of bad plays then i want the crack your smoking . weak dean , very weak

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did anybody say Brady turned the ball over? The offense turned the ball over on downs. Does Brady have the leeway to audible out of those runs? I guarantee he does. So ultimately, wasn't that Brady's choice? Keep making excuses. Forget the fact that KC gave NE much of what they got with penalties. You can't even admit your TB had a shit game.

Brady has free reign in this offense. He can make any call he wants. You are such a fucking hypocrite.

wow. You are blaming this game on Brady and its not even close.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you ignore 3 missed tds throw by brady but you still miss the point brady has a bad game and its the defense that is to blame and he is exonerated , but KC ,our qb who you say you dont hate , is obliterated

and if you are trying to sell us that Tom brady doesnt have the ability to check out of bad plays then i want the crack your smoking . weak dean , very weak

its not weak its what happened. When did I ever bash KC when our defense gave up 42 points?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In the teams’ most recent meeting, the then-rookie impressed, completing 32 of his 46 passes for 314 yards and a touchdown. Wentz had the Redskins defense on the ropes late in the fourth quarter as well, until Ryan Kerrigan’s game-sealing strip sack with under a minute to go removed all doubt.

for those like dean who think wentz is a stiff

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT! No one is blaming Brady. What Dad, GK, and I are trying to show you is that even the greatest have bad games. Yet, being the hypocrite you are, you give a pass or find excuses for all other QBs, except ours. If KC plays like Brady did, you will be first in line to crucify him.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
its not weak its what happened. When did I ever bash KC when our defense gave up 42 points?
again you deflect , and you are selling brady cant change plays ? laughable

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Is that what you got from all my statements specifically saying their defense played poorly?

Let me spell it out for you.

The defense is to blame.
Brady is to blame.
Coaches are to blame.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, YOU ARE MISSING THE POINT! No one is blaming Brady. What Dad, GK, and I are trying to show you is that even the greatest have bad games. Yet, being the hypocrite you are, you give a pass or find excuses for all other QBs, except ours. If KC plays like Brady did, you will be first in line to crucify him.

that's wrong. They are saying he had a bad game b/c of his stat line. If you look at what he did getting the Pats 30 points why is it a bad game? I never crucified Kc until the Car and NYG games when he deserved it. So I don't know where that is coming from

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
again you deflect , and you are selling brady cant change plays ? laughable

of course he can but its a bad play call to start with. Take the ball out of the Goat's hands?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that what you got from all my statements specifically saying their defense played poorly?

Let me spell it out for you.

The defense is to blame.
Brady is to blame.
Coaches are to blame.

I agree with 2 out of the 3.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that's wrong. They are saying he had a bad game b/c of his stat line. If you look at what he did getting the Pats 30 points why is it a bad game? I never crucified Kc until the Car and NYG games when he deserved it. So I don't know where that is coming from
Dean, i gotta tell ya. You make me laugh my ass of sometimes. For that, I thank you.