• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Week 1: Eagles @ Redskins

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dean is full of shit , who cares about RI and MA , the country seems to think its a combination , but we know what this is all about , your double standards

no. we know what you are about. You are a stat guy and you think that tells the story of the game. Are you a Redskins fan or a KC fan? It seems to me KC cant do no wrong in your eyes. I am going to look forward to your comments after each game.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you win them when they shut them down on the last drive or 2nd to last drive.
You mean when they do their job? for 5 games (your estimate, not mine) out of 16?

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no. we know what you are about. You are a stat guy and you think that tells the story of the game. Are you a Redskins fan or a KC fan? It seems to me KC cant do no wrong in your eyes. I am going to look forward to your comments after each game.

so now thats the argument ? stats dont tell the story and its the only thing being used . qbr takes into account every measure of what a qb does running or passing . completing less then 50% of your passes doesnt say you played well dean .

now as i have said and shown he missed 3 td passes , forced the ball into coverage , was off target most of the night , he committed a penalty by not knowing where he was on the field and missed a few calls to change out of a bad play or 2

those arent STATS DEAN . you are so full of shit

now in your world i should see a red flag on brady . maybe age has caught up with him etc ? in my world i simply write it off as a bad game and see what he does over time before i make a proclamation of seeing a "red flag "

what alex smith does is of no concern to me nor is what wentz does

if KC has a bad game i wont make any proclamation about anything . there are factors that could be at work here . again i would wait and let the season play out some , but not you when it comes to him

anyone with an open mind knows you are being blatantly unfair . all of us who have been here this off season know the line of BS you have . you wanted draft picks so you could be little snyder . you have been drooling at this prospect since the season ended .

you were so sure KC would turn down a fair offer you were carving you bronze "i told you so " statue

it turns out a fair offer never was made and now you cry about counter offers and offers . you think KC and BA sat down that weekend before the dead line and talked about children and grand children and not once made offers or counter offers ?

thats you mentality you are all about being right and could care less about anything else

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady was fine last night. The defense let that Pats down.

Brady was fine? Did you watch the game? Brady was hardly touched last night until the final NE try. He completed less than 50% of his passes. He missed wide open WRs for TDs.

Now his defense was very bad. Nobody will disagree with that.

There you go with the stats again. Yes Brady missed some passes. We are not evaluating Brady. His defense did nothing for him last night. That is always taken into account.

Losses last season where our defense let us down...

Detroit- gave up 75 yards in the last minute of the game to blow a 4 point lead and didn't force a turnover.

Cincinnati- gave up more than 400 yards and 27 points.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, Junior Galette has fully practiced all week.. He's gonna make his #Redskins debut Sunday.. And I can't wait!!

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remember when Ryan Anderson said NFL practice was easier than practice at Alabama? Clam hits the big time and his shell breaks. I think he will play though.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so now thats the argument ? stats dont tell the story and its the only thing being used . qbr takes into account every measure of what a qb does running or passing . completing less then 50% of your passes doesnt say you played well dean .

now as i have said and shown he missed 3 td passes , forced the ball into coverage , was off target most of the night , he committed a penalty by not knowing where he was on the field and missed a few calls to change out of a bad play or 2

those arent STATS DEAN . you are so full of shit

now in your world i should see a red flag on brady . maybe age has caught up with him etc ? in my world i simply write it off as a bad game and see what he does over time before i make a proclamation of seeing a "red flag "

what alex smith does is of no concern to me nor is what wentz does

if KC has a bad game i wont make any proclamation about anything . there are factors that could be at work here . again i would wait and let the season play out some , but not you when it comes to him

anyone with an open mind knows you are being blatantly unfair . all of us who have been here this off season know the line of BS you have . you wanted draft picks so you could be little snyder . you have been drooling at this prospect since the season ended .

you were so sure KC would turn down a fair offer you were carving you bronze "i told you so " statue

it turns out a fair offer never was made and now you cry about counter offers and offers . you think KC and BA sat down that weekend before the dead line and talked about children and grand children and not once made offers or counter offers ?

thats you mentality you are all about being right and could care less about anything else

Just watching the 4th qtr now. How is it Bradys fault when BB took the ball out of his hands on that 4th down play? The defense was horrible in the 4th qtr for the Pats. Rushing three guys and letting Smith just pick them apart. Im not putting this game on Brady at all.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady was fine? Did you watch the game? Brady was hardly touched last night until the final NE try. He completed less than 50% of his passes. He missed wide open WRs for TDs.

Now his defense was very bad. Nobody will disagree with that.

Losses last season where our defense let us down...

Detroit- gave up 75 yards in the last minute of the game to blow a 4 point lead and didn't force a turnover.

Cincinnati- gave up more than 400 yards and 27 points.

I am just finishing watching the 4th qtr now. The defense did nothing all game for the Pats. Im not saying Brady played great but this game was on the defense.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you miss 3 td passes and complete less then 50% of your throws you have a piece in that loss

but as usual you miss the point entirely . even the greats have bad games , make mental errors and miss reads and throws

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if you miss 3 td passes and complete less then 50% of your throws you have a piece in that loss

but as usual you miss the point entirely . even the greats have bad games , make mental errors and miss reads and throws

I must of missed the 3td passes. Gronk dropped one in the end zone. The first one he wouldn't have scored.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must of missed the 3td passes. Gronk dropped one in the end zone. The first one he wouldn't have scored.

The first one was Allen.

Another was to a wide open Cooks because he wasn't looking there.

Groningen didn't actually drop it. That won't count as a drop.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watching the 4th qtr now. How is it Bradys fault when BB took the ball out of his hands on that 4th down play? The defense was horrible in the 4th qtr for the Pats. Rushing three guys and letting Smith just pick them apart. Im not putting this game on Brady at all.

There isn't a single person here who has defended the NE defense for last night.

If you think the HOF QB completing fewer than 50% with no pressure on him and killing drives because of his inaccuracy has no part in the loss, then you are a hypocritical and bias ass.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

injury report

cD2ahXU.png

x1a6s1b.png

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
http://cdn.stationcaster.com/statio...Cooley__Kirk_s_Keys_Vs__Eagles-1504825890.mp4

Cooley breaks down the keys for Redskins QB Kirk Cousins in Sundays season opener against the Eagles, and believes there is a great chance for him to be successful. (Date Added: 9/7/17)

http://cdn.stationcaster.com/statio...skins_Will_Face_Against_Eagles-1504826120.mp4

Cooley takes a look at the Eagles defensive scheme and what the Redskins will need to accomplish Sunday to put up points and win the opener. (Date Added: 9/7/17)

http://cdn.stationcaster.com/statio...__Eagles_Run_Attacking_Defense-1504826084.mp4

Cooley gives a scouting report of Eagles defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz's attacking style as the Redskins prepare for Sunday's season opener. (Date Added: 9/7/17)

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There isn't a single person here who has defended the NE defense for last night.

If you think the HOF QB completing fewer than 50% with no pressure on him and killing drives because of his inaccuracy has no part in the loss, then you are a hypocritical and bias ass.

The chiefs started to bring pressure in the 4th qtr. Im not saying he played great but the defense didn't do anything for him.

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this weeks crew

8SitfsV.png

Last edited:

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The chiefs started to bring pressure in the 4th qtr. Im not saying he played great but the defense didn't do anything for him.
A guy with Brady's skill and pay grade should be able to overcome something like no defensive help, right? You feel KC should.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A guy with Brady's skill and pay grade should be able to overcome something like no defensive help, right? You feel KC should.

I never said that. Now you are getting ridiculous. I think KC should be able to beat a Giants team who only scored 13 points on us for the playoffs.

gkekoa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They were rushing only three deep into the 4th. They got no pressure until the final drive.

Again, nobody is defending the defense. We are just saying Brady played like shit. If they didn't run so effectively early in the game, it would have been far worse.