• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We have a live meltdown occurring on SportsHoopla right now

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait.

This thread is calling out a fan base. Y'all jumped in like rabid dogs fighting over the last piece of rabbit.

Now that I'm here dishing your shit right back at ya. You want me isolated to the Nebraska forum.

You sure ya'll just ain't a bunch of bitches masquerading as men? Make up your damn minds.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im a liar now too?

In 2014, if you make a statement like that and you can't support it with a link. You appear to be a liar. Yes.

Carry on, Slick.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For you idiots that thinks it's cute to turn this place into espn, cbs, or any other failed sports forum, you can go fuck yourselves.

That was astute.
:nod:
Don't mind me, just padding my post count.
:noidea:

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would expect nothing less than for you to stick up for your Mod brother.

The fact is Mamba was attempting to commit the biggest taboo on SportsHoopla. His first two posts tell the whole story as to his objective. For a SportsHoopla Mod that is disappointing. He's certainly not OG and neither are you. You noobs wouldn't understand what made this place successful. You weren't a part of it. It wasn't a forum that sprang up out of nowhere. It was formed to be the anti-espn.

He couldn't get over the butt-hurt of Oregon falling flat on their faces and once again failing to achieve anything noteworthy for the entire existence of their program.

The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of Husker SportsHoopla members have no use for you chumps. They're good people, don't care what you think, are far more informed, and more critical of Nebraska than any of you could ever be. They only care about Nebraska athletics. That's why they don't post over here.

For you idiots that thinks it's cute to turn this place into espn, cbs, or any other failed sports forum, you can go fuck yourselves.
Mod brother? He's a duck and I've never had problems telling him when he's wrong. I love that you call us noobs, idiots, chumps, and otherwise act like an ass while telling us how you were victimized. Did anyone call you names? Grow up man.

Don't lecture me on the rules and I won't be intimidated by some asshole that thinks they are larger than life. People are free to taunt on this board. Period. Don't like it? Nothing is keeping you here. You are free to not come back to it. No one should have taunted your fans on your team board. And we said as much. Read back and I made that VERY clear to a few who want to whine about it.

The rules work the same for everyone, not for people you don't like and then change them up because you consider yourself an old timer that has some special rights. I assure you that you do not.
Are you saying Husker forum members should stop having game threads like they've been doing every week for 5 years now?

Go fuck yourself.

Where did I say you shouldn't do anything on your own board? Go find that right now or apologize. That is, if you are a man.

Show me where I said anything in this thread or anywhere else about people not posting there and coming here instead. I answered a post by someone else and made no such commentary on it.

Now, do you want to stop calling names and going off the deep end crying over people daring to laugh at Nebraska's game thread or the meltdown within it? I assure you it is not painting you in a very good light.

Raid

Hoopla Cash
$ 21.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You sure ya'll just ain't a bunch of bitches masquerading as men? .

OK - I'm a Mummer (Google it ....Philly Mummer) I'm gay I guess.:suds:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In 2014, if you make a statement like that and you can't support it with a link. You appear to be a liar. Yes.

Carry on, Slick.

I could support being called a troll. Since you're being trolled like a muhfuggah. And Im participating.

But calling me a liar to further your denial that Huskers nation is a sellout master is just too much.

Too much I say.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,048.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait.

This thread is calling out a fan base. Y'all jumped in like rabid dogs fighting over the last piece of rabbit.

Now that I'm here dishing your shit right back at ya. You want me isolated to the Nebraska forum.

You sure ya'll just ain't a bunch of bitches masquerading as men? Make up your damn minds.

Right, so now you are only giving it back equally, not crying like a 2y/o telling everyone else what they did was wrong while actually doing worse things yourself in response. I mean everyone loves a good tantrum.

It's not going to work sport. It really isn't. We see through your BS and I will be here to call you out on it.

Grow up and deal with it.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you can't post an image after being here for over a year. You are a complete failure and as useless as tits on a boar hog.

No need for the word hog at the end of the phrase. Boar indicates it being a hog. And you are calling others useless? Pot meet kettle. :L

How do you fuck up that 100 yr old phrase?

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:couch2:

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 490.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the thread that keeps giving. - It's a truly remarkable piece of work. In a billion years, when aliens find the remains of our civilization, I hope it's this thread and like a TMNT action figure that they discover.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 400,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tumblr_mbqof5wN1i1qzapoeo1_500.jpg

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 400,000.26
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the thread that keeps giving. - It's a truly remarkable piece of work. In a billion years, when aliens find the remains of our civilization, I hope it's this thread and like a TMNT action figure that they discover.

Nah, they'll find something like this:

EP227E.jpg

"Ancient Earth was ruled by The King, Elvis. We see him depicted here in their ancient coinage with his likeness printed on it..."

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could support being called a troll. Since you're being trolled like a muhfuggah. And Im participating.

But calling me a liar to further your denial that Huskers nation is a sellout master is just too much.

Too much I say.

This thread has gotten interesting.

Western Michigan Broncos = BroncoSmitty?

Even funnier, a possible Michigan State bandwagon jumper expects Husker fans to come and make a sellout at a stadium 725 miles away. Shouldn't a sellout be the job of the home team and not relying on the visiting team?

Capacity of Spartan Stadium 75005
Announced Attendance 75923

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You realize Husker SportsHoopla's been doing game threads for 5 years right. Against good or bad opponents, right. That nobody's ever had an issue with it until 6 Top 10 teams bit the dust, right. That the fans of those teams were so butt-hurt that they needed to bleed all over everything that is SportsHoopla, right?

You know this right? If you don't then maybe you should shut your noob trap.

So, you guys have been pussies for 5 years running.
Got it.