• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We have a live meltdown occurring on SportsHoopla right now

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course it is.

Your word against mine calling you out for being a liar, right.

Watch the birdie. Mamba's got it in his pocket.

Would u like to me to show you the thread in a pm to remind you? Surely you didn't forget.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thread still delivering.....

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would u like me to post my own personal threads you boys made for me? What, since you called me a liar and all.

Taunting posters is starting threads about them. Enjoying a meltdown is another.

Who mentioned anything about threatening a ban anyways? I just was wondering of you were done with calling me names and starting my own personal threads.

You are delusional and paranoid.

You did. The unsolicited PM's from you threatening me for sticking up for the Huskers as deserving a play-off spot 'IF' they went unbeaten. That was back when Oregon hadn't lost yet.

Thus me telling you there WILL be a Saturday in October where at least 4 or 5 Top 12 teams will be upset. That it happens every year. I don't give a shit if you don't like my point of view on CFB, but keep your taunting PM's and B/S out of it.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty sure there were 5K there. I doubt there were 5,000 allotted to the university.

Was the stadium at capacity? If not why not?

It was Dantonio calling out the fans for leaving early.

Sparty fans are turrible football fans. E'rybody knows that. They never sell out. Huskers gave back 900 tix though. Woulda thought such a great fanbase woulda taken advantage of all the ticket opportunities, but I was wrong.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You did. The unsolicited PM's from you threatening me for sticking up for the Huskers as deserving a play-off spot 'IF' they went unbeaten. That was back when Oregon hadn't lost yet.

Thus me telling you there WILL be a Saturday in October where at least 4 or 5 Top 12 teams will be upset. That it happens every year. I don't give a shit if you don't like my point of view on CFB, but keep your taunting PM's and B/S out of it.

lol. I never threatened you bro. I pm'd you to try and iron things out with you.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red_Alert

Serious advice: Don't be a reactionary - It sets you up for inevitable failure.

i.e. This particular thread would've died last night if you wouldn't have kept feeding it.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did Oklahoma lose yesterday?

Yes, right out here in the open.
Not down in the basement where it's all safe.

Good thing MSU took their foot off your throat early or people would have thought you guys got ass raped.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would u like to me to show you the thread in a pm to remind you? Surely you didn't forget.

The ONE thread I made saying that Oregon fans were already counting themselves into the play-offs.

LMAO!!!

You were.

LOL at you now.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ONE thread I made saying that Oregon fans were already counting themselves into the play-offs.

LMAO!!!

You were.

LOL at you now.

Man, you are off your rocker.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sparty fans are turrible football fans. E'rybody knows that. They never sell out. Huskers gave back 900 tix though. Woulda thought such a great fanbase woulda taken advantage of all the ticket opportunities, but I was wrong.

I did not know that. I figured they were all gone considering you couldn't get a hotel room within an hours drive of E. Lansing.

Got a link for the 900 tix return?

Those would have been lapped up in Lincoln.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol. I never threatened you bro. I pm'd you to try and iron things out with you.

BS.

Why would you try and "iron out" me posting my opinion on the play-offs? You were trying to silence my opinion and it didn't work out so well for you. Hence this thread.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Red_Alert

Serious advice: Don't be a reactionary - It sets you up for inevitable failure.

i.e. This particular thread would've died last night if you wouldn't have kept feeding it.

What makes you think I want it to die? This thread should NEVER die. It is espn, cbs, etc. all wrapped up into one.

It is failure to the extreme.

WhiteMamba

Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BS.

Why would you try and "iron out" me posting my opinion on the play-offs? You were trying to silence my opinion and it didn't work out so well for you. Hence this thread.

Not true RA.

And these are my thoughts on Oregon before their loss.

Here is reality 9/29

Where do I start? Defense? Penalties? O-line?

How bout the defense. A defense that has been ranked top 20 season end a few times of late, is current ranked 48 in scoring defense and 98 in total defense. This defense has been very vanilla in making the big gamble plays that Aliotti's defenses survived off of. 3 man rush vs WSU nearly was enough for the Cougs to beat the Ducks. Oregon has beat 3 of its opponents convincingly on the scoreboard. 1 being a good team , but everyone has put up yards vs. Oregon.

To say defense is a concern is an understatement. My hope is. Pellum's crew are late bloomers. :noidea: I want to see the defense that played MSU in the 2nd half Thursday Night.

O-line. A preseason top 5 unit is in shambles. Current tackles are the # 4 and 5 on depth chart. A walk on and true freshman.

They have leadership at center and veterans at guards. My hope is they gel just enough to keep winning until the preseason All PAC 12 tackles return.

Penalties. WTF! 87th in the country. This didn't happen under Chip. It is something this coaching staff has been addressing this past bye week.

Playoff team? Big 6 bowl team? Right now, they would need a lot of luck to get either.

Hoping for a great performance Thursday night to ease my mind.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, right out here in the open.
Not down in the basement where it's all safe.

Good thing MSU took their foot off your throat early or people would have thought you guys got ass raped.

You realize Husker SportsHoopla's been doing game threads for 5 years right. Against good or bad opponents, right. That nobody's ever had an issue with it until 6 Top 10 teams bit the dust, right. That the fans of those teams were so butt-hurt that they needed to bleed all over everything that is SportsHoopla, right?

You know this right? If you don't then maybe you should shut your noob trap.

fredmccallyRTR

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What makes you think I want it to die? This thread should NEVER die. It is espn, cbs, etc. all wrapped up into one.

It is failure to the extreme.

Ugh. All right.

Stay in here. But....

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: