• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We have a live meltdown occurring on SportsHoopla right now

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's sad is that a Mod would try to encourage one of the biggest taboo's of SportsHoopla.

"Trolling team forums"

It doesn't surprise me though.

I must have missed that, because I saw MODs specifically saying not to go to that board and save their trolling for here. In fact, wasn't that the point of this thread? Giving a place for people to laugh about the silliness in your game day thread here instead of there?

You are coming off as a totally butt hurt pansy with stupid comments like this. People laughed at you. GASP. Get over it.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without all the posts by Corn fans, this site might have gone the way of other recently failed sports forums.

The fact is, Nebby has THE BEST fan base in America. I'm a Hawkeye fan and neighbor to them and love ribbing them when I get the chance, they are what they are...the most loyal and passionate fans on the planet.

I got no issues with them having their own GDT. Hell they make up 3/4 of the posters on the Hoop.

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without all the posts by Corn fans, this site might have gone the way of other recently failed sports forums.

The fact is, Nebby has THE BEST fan base in America. I'm a Hawkeye fan and neighbor to them and love ribbing them when I get the chance, they are what they are...the most loyal and passionate fans on the planet.

I got no issues with them having their own GDT. Hell they make up 3/4 of the posters on the Hoop.

Which is why it was funny for me lurking in their GDT last night. I knew better than to post anything there (although twice I had words typed out, but decided not to post).

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think anyone is dumping on neb fans or the overall population of them here. A few gave them shit for staying only on their own board during that game, but people being taunted over stupid stuff isn't anything new. It's just taunting. People need to pull up their big boy panties and just accept it for what it is. There was no indictment of their fan base, just basic taunting.

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think how good the main board could be if Nebraska fans came up from the basement and socialized a little.

BeaverShaver

Blocked, Ignored, and Hated in equal parts (12)
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what happened to this thread? did it get taken to a team board?

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think how good the main board could be if Nebraska fans came up from the basement and socialized a little.

Weird bunch them bugeaters...

Ever seen that movie about the evil children in the cornfields?

True story.

They are truly the Amish of football.

As a young impressionable teenager in the early-mid 80's, I always thought they were one step away from being Russia.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I must have missed that, because I saw MODs specifically saying not to go to that board and save their trolling for here. In fact, wasn't that the point of this thread? Giving a place for people to laugh about the silliness in your game day thread here instead of there?

You are coming off as a totally butt hurt pansy with stupid comments like this. People laughed at you. GASP. Get over it.

I would expect nothing less than for you to stick up for your Mod brother.

The fact is Mamba was attempting to commit the biggest taboo on SportsHoopla. His first two posts tell the whole story as to his objective. For a SportsHoopla Mod that is disappointing. He's certainly not OG and neither are you. You noobs wouldn't understand what made this place successful. You weren't a part of it. It wasn't a forum that sprang up out of nowhere. It was formed to be the anti-espn.

He couldn't get over the butt-hurt of Oregon falling flat on their faces and once again failing to achieve anything noteworthy for the entire existence of their program.

The fact of the matter is that the vast majority of Husker SportsHoopla members have no use for you chumps. They're good people, don't care what you think, are far more informed, and more critical of Nebraska than any of you could ever be. They only care about Nebraska athletics. That's why they don't post over here.

For you idiots that thinks it's cute to turn this place into espn, cbs, or any other failed sports forum, you can go fuck yourselves.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think anyone is dumping on neb fans or the overall population of them here. A few gave them shit for staying only on their own board during that game, but people being taunted over stupid stuff isn't anything new. It's just taunting. People need to pull up their big boy panties and just accept it for what it is. There was no indictment of their fan base, just basic taunting.

Are you saying Husker forum members should stop having game threads like they've been doing every week for 5 years now?

Go fuck yourself.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you saying Husker forum members should stop having game threads like they've been doing every week for 5 years now?

Go fuck yourself.

Relax guy.

It's all over.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go Huskers.

butthurt-report-form.jpg