• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We could probably still win the SB this year if brady went down.

Bruschi_Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that everyone enjoyed the way Ryan Mallett played last night.

Equally - I hope everyone realized that Tim Tebow is not an option that this team should be looking at. I have watched a lot of football and I am certain that was the worst performance I have ever seen from a professional quarterback.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Equally - I hope everyone realized that Tim Tebow is not an option that this team should be looking at. I have watched a lot of football and I am certain that was the worst performance I have ever seen from a professional quarterback.

Was it worse than last week?

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I turned it off when Tebow went in. Fuck that.

Bruschi_Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets just put it this way. it was the worst performance that I have ever seen from a quarterback in an NFL game.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That was my opinion last week so I don't even want to see more.

Drawmeomg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your offensive line is good maybe could be great. Sorry but im taking Peterson or Spiller over Veeren or Ridley. Peterson ran for 2100 yards with Ponder as a QB Spiller had a 6.5 yards per carry behind a not so good OLine in Buffalo. CJohnson has never really have a very good OLine. So I will take the Elite talent over good talent everytime. I though was referring to you saying you have an Elite group of backs. you have a good group but there are plenty of backfields that are better then the Pats.

Tommy Kelly is still pretty old when it comes to football. Hell he could come out like Randy Moss did and have one good year but Kelly is a professional Moss is not Moss gives up after a while. And your defense is much better then what it was a few years ago but they are still young and were burned plenty last year. So to call them an Elite defense is a bit of a stretch.

Seen more than a couple ratings that the OL is the best in the NFL. Two straight games they've dominated opposing starting defenses - and the Bucs had last year's #1 rated run defense (I grant you some of that comes from the fact that they were awful vs the pass so opponents ran less, but not all of it) so it's not like they just steamrolled some chumps.

I agree on Peterson over Ridley. Spiller over Ridley is questionable at best, imo, that guy is totally overrated. He's good, but not great. Spiller over Ridley AND Vereen is just laughable.

Agree that calling the defense elite is a stretch. I think they have that potential, but that's not a title you get for potential. They have to do it first.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Worst you've ever seen? - wait til next week. 3rd pre-season game usually means more time for starters. Tebow went 1-7 against scrubs. What will he do against 1st string defenders?