• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

WE BEAT DREAM TEAM!!!

JAY52PWILLS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
WE BETTER GET OUR PROPS! THIS IS A GOOD DAMN WIN GOOD SHIT DEFENSE!!!!

NinersFan80

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't wait to see what the locker room was like after this win

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nobody will give us props. just look at the articles about how could the eagles lose to an offense led by smith? look at smith's numbers since the eagles game last year. considering most of those games were without an offensive coordinator, pretty impressive. not even considering the horrible line in front of him.

this offense has talent if harbaugh decides to use it

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
nobody will give us props. just look at the articles about how could the eagles lose to an offense led by smith? look at smith's numbers since the eagles game last year. considering most of those games were without an offensive coordinator, pretty impressive. not even considering the horrible line in front of him.

this offense has talent if harbaugh decides to use it

"decides to use it"??!! so far Harbaugh is choosing NOT to use his talent? don't think so.

with the short off-season, Harbaugh had to work things in even during this regular season. i'll agree the progress is slower than i thought too, but Harbaugh is certainly using talent with where they are.

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
on the first drive we had that big run by gore and the offense stayed conservative. that was the time to attack. even mora was questioning the play calls. it wasn't until we were down by 20 points that harbaugh let the cat out of the bag.

the offensive line was functional today, which made a big difference. i dont remember anyone blowing past staley this week.

FourBeeDen

Semi Lurker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
on the first drive we had that big run by gore and the offense stayed conservative. that was the time to attack. even mora was questioning the play calls. it wasn't until we were down by 20 points that harbaugh let the cat out of the bag.

the offensive line was functional today, which made a big difference. i dont remember anyone blowing past staley this week.

Harbaugh is molding his offense to the Bill Walsh type of offense. Therefore it was safe to assume that the first drive was scripted...

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harbaugh is molding his offense to the Bill Walsh type of offense. Therefore it was safe to assume that the first drive was scripted...

Probably true, and I don't know how often coaches vary from the script. That said, the script should have had a few mroe runs given what we knew about their front 7 before the game.

jordan20_3

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
We will be 8-2 when the Harbaugh brothers play each other on Thursday night football. Call that a lock. 8-2 playing against the Ravens who will be 8-2 also.
Thu, Nov 24 @Baltimore 8:20 PM NFL