• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We are a bad team

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we past being bad a few weeks ago, we’ve now graduated into embarrassing.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad teams find ways to lose games.

0-3 in OT.

0-2 vs the lifeless Raiders. 10 games down and our highest point total is 23.
will Russ end the season with more TDs

or bathrooms in his house?

both are stinky

it’s a culture of losing and worst case Russ was suppose to come and win these close games

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will Russ end the season with more TDs

or bathrooms in his house?

both are stinky

it’s a culture of losing and worst case Russ was suppose to come and win these close games
The bar for offensive success leading to team victories is SO ridiculously low.

One thing I’ll say is that LV’s OL at least looked the part this past week. Our OL isn’t our only culprit, but that unit has been a problem all year. If it’s not penalties it’s pressure allowed. Coaching, personnel or both?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big russel Wilson hater here. And nowhere near a broncos fan. But i see the biggest 2 problems with your team NOT being Wilson.

I see it to be coaching. And a subset of coaching being the usage of Melvin Gordon. I need someone to explain to me why when it was javonte and Gordon why they had a 50/50 touches. Or at least close to it. When Williams was out producing Gordon by a mile.

And now with Boone. Boone looked good with his touches yesterday. But yet Gordon had nearly twice his touches while averaging under 4 yards per carry vs Boone being over 5.

If they keep on using Gordon they deserve to lose every game.

And forget that that last play last night was going to Sutton no matter what, what a bad play call. Why go for it all when a first down is all that’s needed.

Team needs to release Gordon or fire the head coach. Shake things up.

Just wanted to bump my post... i said this in october... Now bow to the non Bronco fan posting on the broncos board

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for you guys. I was definitely on the trade-russ train but I didn't think he would be this bad this quick. I just don't understand why the organization would give him such a monster contract without ever seeing him play as a bronco.
The contract hurts, but the absolute haul of draft capitol and players they packaged for him had me thinking this was an egregiously bad deal. If he was 27, yes, well onto the wrong side of 30 and been injured more than not last 2 years... no way!

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The contract hurts, but the absolute haul of draft capitol and players they packaged for him had me thinking this was an egregiously bad deal. If he was 27, yes, well onto the wrong side of 30 and been injured more than not last 2 years... no way!
Yeah, the baffling part to me is that when they traded for Russ, they still had him for two years under his current contract. It made ZERO sense to me to extend that contract even further without first seeing what he would be able to do as a Bronco. That way they could at least make an informed decision if he was to be the face of the franchise for the next 7+ years.

elguapo

I cannot think of anything clever to put here!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,056.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, the baffling part to me is that when they traded for Russ, they still had him for two years under his current contract. It made ZERO sense to me to extend that contract even further without first seeing what he would be able to do as a Bronco. That way they could at least make an informed decision if he was to be the face of the franchise for the next 7+ years.
Exactly, let him play 1/3rd of the season at least to see what they had. Hackett will be fired after the season and alot of the blame is on him. But watch experts the last 2 weeks break down how the calls are the right ones made and Russ, just misses open receivers, laser locks on who he wants to get ball before snap or misses easy dump offs or lanes to run in for good safe yardage. This trade will hamstring this team for 4 yrs minimum

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly, let him play 1/3rd of the season at least to see what they had. Hackett will be fired after the season and alot of the blame is on him. But watch experts the last 2 weeks break down how the calls are the right ones made and Russ, just misses open receivers, laser locks on who he wants to get ball before snap or misses easy dump offs or lanes to run in for good safe yardage. This trade will hamstring this team for 4 yrs minimum
Good lordt. Its not 4 years minimum. June cut could move it up as soon as 3, and if we really needed to we could do it after next season. June cut designation hits us for about 35 million or so, which is where we are roughly right now. So basically, its a wash, old contract or new. Differce is if he actually performs in a real offense with a real o-line and real wr/rb's he's a steal at even 55 million, his cost for year 4 given what top qb's make now.