• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We are a bad team

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Pump

We have so many injuries this year its insane. I even wrap myself in bubble wrap to watch them each sunday I'm not taking chances. While I think biggest problem is Russ. Our WR group who went to San Diego in offseason look lost and dis interested half the time. PS NFL put money into these dump like playing fields around the league gee whiz.

I wonder if the hamstrings would be less vulnerable on a natural field. That track @ TN last week was like the Ice Capades.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pulled my hamstring reading this thread.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is clearly delusion or just pure,
utter, unadulterated ……:bullshit:. :laugh:
Clearly one of us is not in touch with their inner-team. Show us where the trainer hurt you, Pump... Err, besides your hamstrings.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Clearly one of us is not in touch with their inner-team. Show us where the trainer hurt you, Pump... Err, besides your hamstrings.
Hit Him Where It Hurts Steve Austin GIF by WWE

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called it, all the way down to Kubiak. Color me pissed AF if we let Hack job finish out the year at this point, or worse let Evero take a HC job somewhere else after a year.

I'll be done with this team for good, and they'll think the Cubs curse was just a bad dream.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I called it, all the way down to Kubiak. Color me pissed AF if we let Hack job finish out the year at this point, or worse let Evero take a HC job somewhere else after a year.

I'll be done with this team for good, and they'll think the Cubs curse was just a bad dream.

You miss Drew.

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly don't want to lose Evero. He is a gem. He Improved on what the genius fanigio did by a lot especially with so many injuries. He has lost top 3 pass rushers but D is still great but he won't succeed as Broncos interim HC this year. New owners to their detriment will want a big name. Sean Payton is the only head coach I would pass on Evero for and even then just make Evero the highest paid DC.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I certainly don't want to lose Evero. He is a gem. He Improved on what the genius fanigio did by a lot especially with so many injuries. He has lost top 3 pass rushers but D is still great but he won't succeed as Broncos interim HC this year. New owners to their detriment will want a big name. Sean Payton is the only head coach I would pass on Evero for and even then just make Evero the highest paid DC.
You can tell Evero is gone for the right HC gig.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Broncos did a PumpFake on us this year but never threw the ball.

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not a bad team. I really enjoy watching your defense play

You are a bad offense. Unfortunately you gave up all your draft capital and cap space for a QB that is on the decline

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are not a bad team. I really enjoy watching your defense play

You are a bad offense. Unfortunately you gave up all your draft capital and cap space for a QB that is on the decline
Again, our offense is riddled with 3rd string starters that would have problems in the XFL. Our OC and HC make shit decisions, and we have draft capital AND the second most cap space as of last week.

Why people keep thinking were in cap hell or something is beyond me.

Warden

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, our offense is riddled with 3rd string starters that would have problems in the XFL. Our OC and HC make shit decisions, and we have draft capital AND the second most cap space as of last week.

Why people keep thinking were in cap hell or something is beyond me.
Because giving one player so much money makes you weak at other positions. How many Superbowls has Arron Rodgers won since he commanded being one of the highest paid player in the league? Zero. Same goes for Brees. You will be hard pressed to find a team winning the Superbowls with one of the highest paid players in the league. I think Payton when with the Broncos is one of the rare exceptions. Brady always kept his salary down so they could build a better team around him. Giving Russ as much money as you have will cause you a lot of hurt in the up coming seasons. Never mind the draft capital

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because giving one player so much money makes you weak at other positions. How many Superbowls has Arron Rodgers won since he commanded being one of the highest paid player in the league? Zero. Same goes for Brees. You will be hard pressed to find a team winning the Superbowls with one of the highest paid players in the league. I think Payton when with the Broncos is one of the rare exceptions. Brady always kept his salary down so they could build a better team around him. Giving Russ as much money as you have will cause you a lot of hurt in the up coming seasons. Never mind the draft capital
If Im "neverminding" the draft capital, why do you keep bringing it up? Lol We've already got a 1st and other picks back from trades, I highly doubt we're done there.

As of November 10th or so we had 12 million in cap space. There will be guys signed, traded or cut as usual, along with dead money falling off of about 15 million, mostly from this trade and Juwaun.

Finally, Wilson isn't a "highest paid qb" in terms of cap hit until year 4 and 5. This year its 17 million, next year its 22 million (the same amount Manning made while in Denver), and then finally 35 million and 55 million in year 4. We can cut him after that year with a 31 million dollar cap hit (about what we have in dead cap money now anyway), or the following year for less than 13 million. His contract doesn't continue to escalate beyond year 4 once it hits 55 million, in fact it drops a few million for years 5 and 6, at age 38 and 39.

So AGAIN, this isn't some kind of bad deal unless he plays like Drew Lock over 5 years, and frankly it's not fair to judge considering the injuries both the offense and he has had, the new offense that even Aaron Rodgers struggled to learn his first year, and an entirely green coaching staff.

My first change if Im Wal Mart is to fire every last person in the strength and conditioning room, and everyone from the head Dr on down to the trainer who fills the water bottles. Because losing players to IR at the end of every week of practice (and no Im not exaggerating, look it up) is ridiculous. Hackett needs to go too.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad teams find ways to lose games.

0-3 in OT.

0-2 vs the lifeless Raiders. 10 games down and our highest point total is 23.