• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Are we this defeated?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of Pats Fans act like spoiled bitches, I know no one like reading this but it's true. So people still holding onto "Greatest Dynasty Ever" are probably very defeated.
They were the greatest Dynasty ever.

I just hope that they can be a decent team again and don't turn into the Browns/Cardinals.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They were the greatest Dynasty ever.

I just hope that they can be a decent team again and don't turn into the Browns/Cardinals.
Greatest ever is arguable. Some would argue the pre SB era Packer, then there are other sports to consider

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of People act like spoiled bitches, I know no one like reading this but it's true. So people still holding on to the past are probably very defeated.
FIFY

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No you didn't but if it helps you sleep
Actually I did fix it. You are blaming "Pats fans" for behavior common of every group. Sure many Pats fan exhibit that behavior. But every group has their share of that behavior.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I did fix it. You are blaming "Pats fans" for behavior common of every group. Sure many Pats fan exhibit that behavior. But every group has their share of that behavior.
What team is this thread about? Apparently the specifics escaped you!

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200w.gif

You can't imagine the pain and anguish that I've felt not even getting to a Super Bowl in my lifetime, much less the 4 my team lost before I was even born. My heart will not bleed for you if you spend the next decade or two in purgatory, because that is how it is supposed to be.

6 titles in 17 years? Fuckers...

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
200w.gif

You can't imagine the pain and anguish that I've felt not even getting to a Super Bowl in my lifetime, much less the 4 my team lost before I was even born. My heart will not bleed for you if you spend the next decade or two in purgatory, because that is how it is supposed to be.

6 titles in 17 years? Fuckers...
I will never forget.

I was so glad they won the first one. I never thought it would happen.

I was really hoping Vikings or Lions were going this year against Buffalo, Cincy or Cleveland.

Fuck them damn Chiefs.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What team is this thread about? Apparently the specifics escaped you!
And it escapes you that you don't need to be specifically critical when addressing common human characteristics. It makes it seem like patriot fans are bigger losers than society as a whole.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And it escapes you that you don't need to be specifically critical when addressing common human characteristics. It makes it seem like patriot fans are bigger losers than society as a whole.
No it doesn't you apparently are on your period.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless they are going to dig up Rud Rust for head coach I'm good.
GO PAT'S

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of Pats Fans act like spoiled bitches, I know no one like reading this but it's true. So people still holding onto "Greatest Dynasty Ever" are probably very defeated.
Not sure about that. I only know 3-4 pats fans personally, and that’s not true.

In here, good conversation. There are people who exaggerate a bit at times. We all can feel the excitement of watching a 2nd try at rebuild. I’ll watch all the games anyway.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bingo.

In the meantime we can go back and watch any of the big games from the past 20 years with TB12 leading the charge. That shit don’t get old, particularly the 28 - 3 game.
We do have all the dvds from those championships after all. Although I never seem to watch the 1st three quarters of the 28-3 game. Lol

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, this feels good, a completely new team. In the cellar again, can you get out?
We will probably suck for a while. Let’s build this!
Let’s go!
The underdogs, once again.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be honest, this feels good, a completely new team. In the cellar again, can you get out?
We will probably suck for a while. Let’s build this!
Let’s go!
The underdogs, once again.

I like your optimism but just the same, let’s be real here. We lucked into the greatest QB and coach tandem of all time and now they’re both gone. I know a bunch of people have said it was BB’s time to go but man did we win a bunch of games(and lost a few) on that guys genius. Wishing for the best but man oh man did we have it great.

Would’ve loved to have seen BB get a chance with another franchise QB.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would’ve loved to have seen BB get a chance with another franchise QB.
Bill had four years to show the world that he was the greatest GM and coach ever. Instead of keeping the Patriots at a level and competitive position, he waited. As he always has waited until the only QB he could get, was Cam Newton. The following year, he sat on his hands a we all prayed that Mac jones would fall to #15 and he would be the franchise savior. We all know hat happened. BB showed that he'd lost his magic wand and the team degraded over the next three years. And here we are.

@Dude has a great attitude about where this team is and where we all hope it's going. For some of us old farts, we lived in agony for 40 years and then had 19 party years. We old farts also know that the road in front of us is very short and we may not have much time to wait another forty years to be a great team again.

We all have opinions about what could, should and might be the best venue to take. It's just that we have to "HOPE" that the people in charge take more than a hopeful road. Most of us believe that doing something is much better than doing nothing. They still have $60M in their pocket, Wolfe wants to roll as much as possible over to 2025. At least $10M-$12M will be needed to pay for the draft and possibly some PS personnel. Couldn't they spend $16M on Odell Beckham Jr and Stephon Gilmore for one year to help bring along the new guys? Then Wolf could roll over $25.5M after meeting the league mandated 90% of the cap ($229.5M)