• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We are a bad team

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense is just attrocious. We have no identity on offense and everyone looks confused. Wrong routes, wrong reads, bad situational calls and I could to on and on. I don't think it is the QB though after watching this game. I was a Hackett supporter, but I just don't see how we stick with him after the trip to London. It has been an epic failure to date. Keep Evero and go get Sean Payton.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The offense is just attrocious. We have no identity on offense and everyone looks confused. Wrong routes, wrong reads, bad situational calls and I could to on and on. I don't think it is the QB though after watching this game. I was a Hackett supporter, but I just don't see how we stick with him after the trip to London. It has been an epic failure to date. Keep Evero and go get Sean Payton.

Full dumpster fire for sure. So hard to watch. I think the London game is make it or break it for Hackett. The Broncos brass can't sit back and do nothing.

Getting Sean Payton is next to impossible this year. He's still under contract with the Saints and we'd have to make a trade. We have no capital to do that. Next year might be a different story but Payton has expressed interest in 3 teams (Cowboys, Dolphins, Chargers) and he wants full control of personnel decisions.

I've heard some say we could get Kubiak for the rest of the year if Hackett is shown the door. I wouldn't mind that switch if it happened.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Full dumpster fire for sure. So hard to watch. I think the London game is make it or break it for Hackett. The Broncos brass can't sit back and do nothing.

Getting Sean Payton is next to impossible this year. He's still under contract with the Saints and we'd have to make a trade. We have no capital to do that. Next year might be a different story but Payton has expressed interest in 3 teams (Cowboys, Dolphins, Chargers) and he wants full control of personnel decisions.

I've heard some say we could get Kubiak for the rest of the year if Hackett is shown the door. I wouldn't mind that switch if it happened.
we have capital #55 and #10

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we have capital #55 and #10

Well, you could also throw in #85 and #1, I guess. I was referring to picks. I think we're going to need more picks. Not sure if the Saints are going to be buyers at the trade deadline.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Perhaps we need Kurt Warner on the staff.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We really are a bad team doe. Overall. Poor Defense.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Picklerick 2.0

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ is all talk and a photo op. Hackett who I liked is over his head obviously. Paton I like him but, this Russ bomb is huge. This injury issue Ownership look into this stuff. I expected all season struggles but, already thinking 23 after 5 games is worst route this could have taken disappointed indeed #LET'sHIDE. Safe to say Russ Honeymoon is over and it looks like Seattle fans and ex teammates were right.
Russell Wilson became Russell Wilsons biggest fan. Bad things happen when you buy into your own shit without a filter.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not giving up on Russell long term but I have given up for this year.

We are so injury plagued it isn't even funny. We have been for 5 years now. That and we need an offseason to re-think what personal we have in place and figure that out.

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh... nothing a good o line and a real training/medical staff couldn't fix.

coloradobuff

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Paton comes out and says this after the trade deadline on Albert O:

“We like Albert," Paton said on Tuesday. "He's young and he's talented. We feel we wanted to keep Albert. He has a lot of upside. He can help us in, obviously, the pass game and he's getting better as a blocker. We like Albert, we wanted to have Albert here. We believe in Albert. I know he hasn't played much lately but we're going to need him in the second half of the season.”

He has had ZERO snaps since week 6.
I get that Tomlinson/Saubert are better blockers but if they think he is that talented....get the kid on the damn field! would love to see a package with him and Dulcich! try covering those 2!
Lost all faith in Hackett/Outten!

Mountain Bronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not giving up on Russell long term but I have given up for this year.

We are so injury plagued it isn't even funny. We have been for 5 years now. That and we need an offseason to re-think what personal we have in place and figure that out.
Whatever the Seahawks fans and other detractors say, Russel Wilson has been a very good QB in this league for a decade. You don't win as many games (second most behind Brady during that time) and accumulate the stats Wilson has without being a very good QB. That is why I (1) don't believe this is all on Russ and (2) won't give up on him in future years. Perhaps it was just a bad marriage with him and Hackett. It happens.

You can win with Russel Wilson as your QB, that isn't the question and this D is as good as many of the Seahawks defenses over the years so the pieces are there.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ehh... nothing a good o line and a real training/medical staff couldn't fix.
This is my mindset. Somewhere over these injury plagued years I brought up the training aspect of all these injuries. Maybe when Greek was stepping down. I recall MIngo in the convo. The point is that it’s been going on a long time. It stands to reason that a different approach to training may bear improved results.

May have to roll with the Knees Over Toes guys. :shocked:

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever the Seahawks fans and other detractors say, Russel Wilson has been a very good QB in this league for a decade. You don't win as many games (second most behind Brady during that time) and accumulate the stats Wilson has without being a very good QB. That is why I (1) don't believe this is all on Russ and (2) won't give up on him in future years. Perhaps it was just a bad marriage with him and Hackett. It happens.

You can win with Russel Wilson as your QB, that isn't the question and this D is as good as many of the Seahawks defenses over the years so the pieces are there.
Some of the pieces are in pieces though.

Also, what’s the chance our WR room isn’t anywhere near as good/deep as we thought entering the season?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get Wilson healthy and fire Hackett 30 seconds after the season ends.

Too much talent on both sides of the ball for the season they're having.

I put the majority of that on Hackett. He's in over his head and has no business being a HC. Reminds of Freddie Kitchens.

PumpFake

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Paton comes out and says this after the trade deadline on Albert O:

“We like Albert," Paton said on Tuesday. "He's young and he's talented. We feel we wanted to keep Albert. He has a lot of upside. He can help us in, obviously, the pass game and he's getting better as a blocker. We like Albert, we wanted to have Albert here. We believe in Albert. I know he hasn't played much lately but we're going to need him in the second half of the season.”

He has had ZERO snaps since week 6.
I get that Tomlinson/Saubert are better blockers but if they think he is that talented....get the kid on the damn field! would love to see a package with him and Dulcich! try covering those 2!
Lost all faith in Hackett/Outten!
Maybe it’s just Otton is high on Dulcich?

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Also, what’s the chance our WR room isn’t anywhere near as good/deep as we thought entering the season?
I really think its Wilson. It might not even be Hackett now, or as much. Wont really know until at least one of the three headed monster is gone- likely Outten. I can see firing him after Sunday if we lose, promoting Kubiak to OC and announcing Kubes will call the plays for the rest of the season "on an interim basis".

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Hey Pump

We have so many injuries this year its insane. I even wrap myself in bubble wrap to watch them each sunday I'm not taking chances. While I think biggest problem is Russ. Our WR group who went to San Diego in offseason look lost and dis interested half the time. PS NFL put money into these dump like playing fields around the league gee whiz.

pachyderm

kick assery king
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we got ya beat... as far as being a bad team... that is...