• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

We are a bad team

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right now and for about 7 years now. Plain and simple.

Wolvie

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for you guys. I was definitely on the trade-russ train but I didn't think he would be this bad this quick. I just don't understand why the organization would give him such a monster contract without ever seeing him play as a bronco.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson doesn’t trust anyone outside of Sutton:

Any QB can make that throw. Wilson NEEDS to get some chemistry with his pass catchers or the season is already over…

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel bad for you guys. I was definitely on the trade-russ train but I didn't think he would be this bad this quick. I just don't understand why the organization would give him such a monster contract without ever seeing him play as a bronco.
I’m 1000% sure they wanted to get him signed before people like Jackson, Herbert, Burrow, etc signed their monster extensions. No one could have forseen him being this bad and not even being a top 20 QB.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not making an excuse for Russell because he was awful tonight but I hate the fans booing. I understand the frustrating but booing has never helped.

I think after the boo birds came out, Russell looked emotionally rattled and I think it mentally hurt him.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson doesn’t trust anyone outside of Sutton:

Any QB can make that throw. Wilson NEEDS to get some chemistry with his pass catchers or the season is already over…
Wilson could also have run for one yard on the right side to pick up the first down. So frustrating.

megalodon30

Archduke of Crosstown Busses
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,967.56
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not making an excuse for Russell because he was awful tonight but I hate the fans booing. I understand the frustrating but booing has never helped.

I think after the boo birds came out, Russell looked emotionally rattled and I think it mentally hurt him.

Then he needs to be booed harder. Paton mortgaged the future on this dude thinking he was still a top 10 NFL QB. If a little booing rattles him, he needs to be Rypien’s backup.

Manning got booed and he turned that into a Super Bowl ring…

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree he needs to be able to take the deserved criticism but I think it definitely mentally messed him up tonight. His energy wasn’t there. When he went to the sidelines after coming out of the tent he tried one of those ra ra claps and nobody got excited. It was weak.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big russel Wilson hater here. And nowhere near a broncos fan. But i see the biggest 2 problems with your team NOT being Wilson.

I see it to be coaching. And a subset of coaching being the usage of Melvin Gordon. I need someone to explain to me why when it was javonte and Gordon why they had a 50/50 touches. Or at least close to it. When Williams was out producing Gordon by a mile.

And now with Boone. Boone looked good with his touches yesterday. But yet Gordon had nearly twice his touches while averaging under 4 yards per carry vs Boone being over 5.

If they keep on using Gordon they deserve to lose every game.

And forget that that last play last night was going to Sutton no matter what, what a bad play call. Why go for it all when a first down is all that’s needed.

Team needs to release Gordon or fire the head coach. Shake things up.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell was a mistake and as a Red Sox fan I know mistakes

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big russel Wilson hater here. And nowhere near a broncos fan. But i see the biggest 2 problems with your team NOT being Wilson.

I see it to be coaching. And a subset of coaching being the usage of Melvin Gordon. I need someone to explain to me why when it was javonte and Gordon why they had a 50/50 touches. Or at least close to it. When Williams was out producing Gordon by a mile.

And now with Boone. Boone looked good with his touches yesterday. But yet Gordon had nearly twice his touches while averaging under 4 yards per carry vs Boone being over 5.

If they keep on using Gordon they deserve to lose every game.

And forget that that last play last night was going to Sutton no matter what, what a bad play call. Why go for it all when a first down is all that’s needed.

Team needs to release Gordon or fire the head coach. Shake things up.

Gordon was probably actually our offensive MVP last year. I have no issues with how we used Gordon last year and this year was really too early to criticize Denver because by the time Gordon became a problem JW got hurt and JW also fumbled early in the season costing us a game.

Coaching, OL and Russ are our biggest problem right now and that is without question, IMO... Can they get better Yes... But they have been a problem. Gordon fumbling has been an issue, yes....

Oh yeah and I hate the Yankees and the Red Sox if we are going to start saying who we hate.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russ is all talk and a photo op. Hackett who I liked is over his head obviously. Paton I like him but, this Russ bomb is huge. This injury issue Ownership look into this stuff. I expected all season struggles but, already thinking 23 after 5 games is worst route this could have taken disappointed indeed #LET'sHIDE. Safe to say Russ Honeymoon is over and it looks like Seattle fans and ex teammates were right.

nflbronco

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least we'll have two high 3rd rounders in 23 to start our draft.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am sorta over the anger now. Everyone get naked!

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kurt Warner broke down the tape excellently

reviews about 8 plays that looked like they were perfect in the design and the QB or Reciever failed to make the play.

i am encouraged by the play calls but not RW

for Hackett his game time decision cost us the game or should i say , as Kubiak would say , did not have a feel for the flow of the game. that’s as important as knowing the X’s and o’s.

i have no idea why Jerry would allow a pass more an a rollout or screen near the 2 minute warning. mini bye coming up, injures to QB and LT, take the points and get out with a win.

if Indy did score a TD so be it. turns out the game would have come down to a 4th and 6.

makes me sick because that game was won even after the shot show for 58 minutes.

i guess in the end this team now has too many key injuries to do anything significant.

CEH

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
should be running a lot more red zone under center

the Hamler pick play and the play before the two minute should have been executed under center with Gordon in the backfield

simple HS stuff to win the game

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone need a wellness check?

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you heard from George?
You know, on Friday I had lunch w a friend who had a liver transplant 5 years ago. His doctor asked him if he had anything he hoped to do with his family - and basically said you need to go ahead and do those things soon. Sobering news like that brings home, at least for me, that in the scope of things football isn’t all that important to get worked up over.