• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WCF: 1) Golden State Warriors vs 3) Portland Trail Blazers

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Portland shot 36%, Dame/CJ shot 11-31 with 10 turnovers, and the team had 21 turnovers total.

It was a 6 point game entering the 4th and was only a 9 point game at the 5 minute mark of the 4th.

Please stop talking to me like I didn't watch the same game you guys did.

You can go to your job tomorrow and talk to your friends who doesn't watch basketball like that. I watched the same game you did. It was a 2 possession game entering the 4th and a 3 possession game with 5 to go in the 4th.

It was a competitive game for about 43 minutes tonight.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait, what? You too huh? But we're crazy though.lol
The reason I said the COULD sweep is because Portland doesn't have another level & GS does. It's that simple.

That's my line of thinking really. They just aren't that great. Good team but this isn't the bucks or raptors

Reactions: LAD

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Portland shot 36%, Dame/CJ shot 11-31 with 10 turnovers, and the team had 21 turnovers total.

It was a 6 point game entering the 4th and was only a 9 point game at the 5 minute mark of the 4th.

You can go to your job tomorrow and talk to your friends who doesn't watch basketball like that. I watched the same game you did. It was a 2 possession game entering the 4th and a 3 possession game with 5 to go in the 4th.

That's fair and I agree, we will see what Portlands level is next game or two

LAD

GSAD - formally known as LAD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And despite all that they lost by 22 points. Stop it. SMH

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dane & CJ have problems when Klay is defending them. Gonna be a tough time for them.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said, Portland better play better if this is going beyond 4. They were able to get close because Portlabd can hit shots...and it helps when Steph & Klay are on the bench. This was too easy tonight.

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steph had 7 uncontested 3's tonight??? Wait....what??

CitySushi

Andrew Wiggin's burner account
Hoopla Cash
$ 102,675.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The overreaction in here is real. Blazers looked lethargic but also the Warriors looked at times like they were matching that energy.

It was a 6 point game to start the 4th and that in my book is a competitive game. The Warriors are probably the best team in NBA history of making the final score not indicative of the actual competitive level of the game. They are explosive offensively but the final score doesn’t show that Portland had its moments and chances in this game.

The one thing I will say though is that for as much hope the Blazers have to play better, I feel the Warriors have just as much room to up their game as well. Still think this ends up being a 6 game series. Warriors need to hold their home court and then the Blazers will get an energy boost bring back home.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Warriors did have big leads for large portions of this game, though. Starting some time early in the 2nd quarter, I don't think Portland ever got closer than 6. They made a nice run late in the 3rd quarter to get within 6 again.

Reactions: LAD

LAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The overreaction in here is real. Blazers looked lethargic but also the Warriors looked at times like they were matching that energy.

It was a 6 point game to start the 4th and that in my book is a competitive game. The Warriors are probably the best team in NBA history of making the final score not indicative of the actual competitive level of the game. They are explosive offensively but the final score doesn’t show that Portland had its moments and chances in this game.

The one thing I will say though is that for as much hope the Blazers have to play better, I feel the Warriors have just as much room to up their game as well. Still think this ends up being a 6 game series. Warriors need to hold their home court and then the Blazers will get an energy boost bring back home.
Look, no one is saying Portland can't play better.
But the point is GS never appeared to be on the ropes despite the score being close.
Also, we've seen this movie before between these two teams.

If Portland can push it to 5 or 6 games then good for them. But if they continue to let Steph have 7 wide open looks then it probably doesn't go 5 or 6 games

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Declaring a series done because a home team won game 1 is so idiotic.

Portland played like shit all game long and it was a 7 point game at one point in the 4th.
Sure but this series was such a long shot to Portland. Game 1 is some evidence that they won't surprise anyone
It's not meaningless

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knew that Kerr just needed to use his bench guys more in order for them to produce? This might sound crazy since all of the pundits are saying the Warriors bench is terrible now compared to pre-KD, but I would take this bench over the 2016 Warriors bench.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For everyone getting disgusted with the Warriors doing this shit yet again, and I do get that as a legit feeling for non Warrior fans, try just observing as a NBA fan.

This is some highest level basketball. This is what fans say they like: pace, 3s, fast breaks, good d, tons of assists, unselfish play. You don't always get to enjoy these teams, or the Heatles, or the Shaq/Kobe Lakers, or of course the MJ Show. Dig it for the sport of it. Of course maybe something nuts happens and they actually lose...it's not even close to impossible, the Finals will be a war.

msgkings322

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who knew that Kerr just needed to use his bench guys more in order for them to produce? This might sound crazy since all of the pundits are saying the Warriors bench is terrible now compared to pre-KD, but I would take this bench over the 2016 Warriors bench.

It's such a pleasure to be reminded what an asset Iguodala is. He's not really a bench guy in the playoffs, he coasts all year to be yet another allstar on a team of them.

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For everyone getting disgusted with the Warriors doing this shit yet again, and I do get that as a legit feeling for non Warrior fans, try just observing as a NBA fan.

This is some highest level basketball. This is what fans say they like: pace, 3s, fast breaks, good d, tons of assists, unselfish play. You don't always get to enjoy these teams, or the Heatles, or the Shaq/Kobe Lakers, or of course the MJ Show. Dig it for the sport of it. Of course maybe something nuts happens and they actually lose...it's not even close to impossible, the Finals will be a war.
I openly admit the Warriors are the most entertaining and fucking annoying team I’ve ever watched.

I find myself saying “They are so good. This is amazing basketball.” And then five minutes later “They are so good. This is ruining basketball.”

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's such a pleasure to be reminded what an asset Iguodala is. He's not really a bench guy in the playoffs, he coasts all year to be yet another allstar on a team of them.

Yeah, I don't think Iguodala counts as a bench guy, as he plays starter minutes. The bench bigs on this team are much better than 2016. Looney is so good. Jerebko is better than Speights, IMO. Bell is twice as athletic as any bench big from 2016. And there is no Varejao.

The bench guards and wings of 2016 may have been better because Livingston was younger, but current Livingston, Cook, Mckinnie isn't a big dropoff from 2016 Livingston, Barbosa, Clark, and Rush.