• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WCF: 1) Golden State Warriors vs 3) Portland Trail Blazers

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look...

1. It's wrong for us having this conversation here... it's the GSW vs, Blazers thread...
2. You don't count AD's and Jrue's own will...
3. I'm not saying this is happening... All I'm saying is that the Bucks do consider proposing for AD & JH because they know that AD & JH would like to dressed up under the Bucks badge...
4. Nobody expected that the Bucks would make a deal for Mirotic for ...4x2nd round picks, out of which 2 are equal to garbage since they are Bucks own 2nd, which means 55-60=to signing undrafted.
5. There is more between the Pels & the Bucks going on "under the table" ...Look at Christian Wood (exceptional talent) and Tim Frazier...
You're right about this being the wrong thread. But not much else.

In a few months you might look like a genius and get to dunk on us. Don't hold your breath

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he wasn't 4 or 5 steps into his motion. As soon as he came down from the shot he turn & took 1 step. He then immediately looked back to see if someone kicked him.
Look at it again. You are wrong.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No he wasn't 4 or 5 steps into his motion. As soon as he came down from the shot he turn & took 1 step. He then immediately looked back to see if someone kicked him.

The 4th step.

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're right about this being the wrong thread. But not much else.

In a few months you might look like a genius and get to dunk on us. Don't hold your breath

Look... I don't want to "dunk on you"... But I happen to know well what's going on with the Bucks, better than another Bucks fan knows and I also happen to know a lot about the game of basketball, tactics, coaching and policies... Because we are obliged not to continue this conversation here, if you make a new thread titled "What's the future of Khris Middleton with the Bucks?" I'll be happy to participate and give you all options I know the Bucks are considering... If you don't, I'll make one, but it will be after the finals... Last thing to tell you, is that among the options the Bucks are considering is to buy picks and if they can the 2nd pick (so that they can draft Ja Morant)... But this depends on today's lottery outcome and who receives what, because (obviously) you can't have a deal with any team for buying their pick... It takes the pick that falls somewhere, the team to have the position "covered" and have needs on different position instead...

10HtownRebs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,298,636.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is KD starting or playing tonight?

Has it been announced yet?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
am I the only one that finds it funny that KD told CJ in July the Blazers can't win a title and the blazers end up in the conference finals a few months later

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look...

1. It's wrong for us having this conversation here... it's the GSW vs, Blazers thread...
2. You don't count AD's and Jrue's own will...
3. I'm not saying this is happening... All I'm saying is that the Bucks do consider proposing for AD & JH because they know that AD & JH would like to dressed up under the Bucks badge...
4. Nobody expected that the Bucks would make a deal for Mirotic for ...4x2nd round picks, out of which 2 are equal to garbage since they are Bucks own 2nd, which means 55-60=to signing undrafted.
5. There is more between the Pels & the Bucks going on "under the table" ...Look at Christian Wood (exceptional talent) and Tim Frazier...

The Pelicans absolutely 100% can trade Anthony Davis to Cleveland as soon as the season ends if they want to.

The issue is that he is under contract 1 more year and won't resign somewhere he doesn't want to be, so the return for NO would be less.

Jrue?

They can trade him wherever they want whether he likes it or not. THat is fact.

You think DeRozan wanted to go to SA? He loved life in Toronto. Players get traded all the time, and very rarely do they actually have agency over where they are traded to.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look... I don't want to "dunk on you"... But I happen to know well what's going on with the Bucks, better than another Bucks fan knows and I also happen to know a lot about the game of basketball, tactics, coaching and policies... Because we are obliged not to continue this conversation here, if you make a new thread titled "What's the future of Khris Middleton with the Bucks?" I'll be happy to participate and give you all options I know the Bucks are considering... If you don't, I'll make one, but it will be after the finals... Last thing to tell you, is that among the options the Bucks are considering is to buy picks and if they can the 2nd pick (so that they can draft Ja Morant)... But this depends on today's lottery outcome and who receives what, because (obviously) you can't have a deal with any team for buying their pick... It takes the pick that falls somewhere, the team to have the position "covered" and have needs on different position instead...

Clearly you don't know what you are talking about though.

Bucks trading for Ja Morant?

GTFO man. Not happening. Doesn't even make sense.

But I won't reply on this thread anymore about just how wrong you are.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There is no point in making that thread bc you seem to be the GM of the Bucks.

I will gladly make a bet with you that Middleton will sign a long-term max deal with the Bucks. It is even more likely if the Bucks are in the Finals.

And you clearly have shown you dont know how to value trades, players, FA, the draft, etc. especially the “buying picks” comment.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This night be better if GS loses

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you really don't care (which I'm calling bullshit on) why are you always the 1st to take a sarcastic comment about the Lakers way too seriously?

Here's a hint. Knowing that it bothers you will just make me do that even more. Learn to have a sense of humor about your team.

I've been taking shots @ Kyrie for 2 years now. I've made fun of Brad Stevens & Danny Ainge in the past. But you never seen any other Celtics fans getting bent outta shape.

So Celtics fans don't get upset when I make fun of Boston. And you're just about the only Lakers fans that actually has an issue w/ any anti Lakers stuff I say. Why is it only you & no other Lakers fans?

Again, IDGAF what you do. I'll still react how I react. You need to work on your sarcasm, unless you want people to assume all of your posts are bullshit (come to think of it......)

MizzouFalcon

Let’s Fuck Some Shit Up is my legal middle name
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Charles Barkley a secret genius?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35