• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WC semifinals: #6 Golden State Warriors vs #7 Los Angeles Lakers

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again, dude.
Knicks are my 1st team. (since 1968)
Dubs are my 2nd favorite. (since 1974)
Always been that....always will be.
sounds like bandwagon to me. what do you do when they play each other boo and cheer at the same time lmao

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay will always be below the superstar players. I think everyone knows this already. He's never been the Warriors' number 1 guy. It's always been Curry. This is natural because Klay is not a creator.

However, his great skill is really, really good. I'm guessing that besides Curry, Klay is the only guy in NBA history who has shot above 41% on threes for his career while averaging at least 7 three point attempts per game.
Kinda wild to see the best and second best shooters of all time on the same team their entire careers. No wonder they won a ton of rings

Tai Chi≈Surfing

Phenom~Vet~HOFer
San Francisco -- The edge of the western world.
Hoopla Cash
$ 147,849.53
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like bandwagon to me. what do you do when they play each other boo and cheer at the same time lmao

Bandwagon?
You serious right now??

No...it's called loyalty and dedication...thru thick & thin.

Like my 1st response to you...now this post of yours must've also sounded good in your head before you decided to yet again, once more actually go ahead and post it.

Damn....you're 0 for 2 now.

Byron Keep Trying GIF by zoefannet

But.......

Trying Never Give Up GIF by Britannia

And....

Do Better Season 1 GIF by Paramount+

Last edited:

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandwagon?
You serious right now??

No...it's called loyalty and dedication...thru thick & thin.

Like my 1st response to you...now this post of yours must've also sounded good in your head before you decided to yet again, once more actually go ahead and post it.

Damn....you're 0 for 2 now.

Byron Keep Trying GIF by zoefannet

But.......

Trying Never Give Up GIF by Britannia

And....

Do Better Season 1 GIF by Paramount+
loyalty to 2 different teams? lmao im willing to bet you are a fan of more than just the mets in baseball

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just saying if your game is based off screens you are lesser of a player IMO. best players in history didnt rely off of screens and picks. jordan wouldnt have needed to push off byron russell if he had a screen set lol

And again because of the completely different defensive look teams can throw at MJ Utahs defense would have been different there.

Also not sure why we would use Jordan to make this point. No one would argue Klay is on his level

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I miss the basketball that required skill. The Kobe waiving off a Karl Malone screen. Now it’s 7 or 8 screens in one possession. Thompson isn’t in the league without endless screens and picks

Are you kidding?

Way more skill in the game today than ever before.

Screens have always been a huge part of the game, but they require ball movement and team execution to use effectively.

Not the 1 on 1 ISO garbage from the era you are talking about when scores were in the 80s.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And again because of the completely different defensive look teams can throw at MJ Utahs defense would have been different there.

Also not sure why we would use Jordan to make this point. No one would argue Klay is on his level

Look at the way the Lakers guarded Curry last night.

Would have been illegal defense all day 25 years ago.

Of course, IMO they paid too much attention to Curry. I think the Lakers are better off using their top defender on Curry, but not committing as much early help.

I think the Lakers win the series if Curry averages 30 but they take away the wide open looks for the others.

Let everyone get going like the did last night, and it won’t go well. Too many wide open shots stemming from the overcommitment to slow down Curry.

Stakesarehigh

One day it will all make sense
Hoopla Cash
$ 77,957.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Of course, IMO they paid too much attention to Curry. I think the Lakers are better off using their top defender on Curry, but not committing as much early help.

I think the Lakers win the series if Curry averages 30 but they take away the wide open looks for the others.

Let everyone get going like the did last night, and it won’t go well. Too many wide open shots stemming from the overcommitment to slow down Curry.

Yep. This is why the whole "jordan would score _ a game is stupid. Above all else Jordan wants to win. If any stat of his would go bonkers it is likely assists. I've got no doubt he'd come close to 40 a game though.

But yea everyone forgets that the D looks are more varied now. You had to hard double Jordan

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,596.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yep.

The Lakers have to replicate game 1...but now it's to Los Angeles....we need to win both.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep.

The Lakers have to replicate game 1...but now it's to Los Angeles....we need to win both.
Cant replicate game 1 with the warriors small ball lineup. AD cant just sit in the paint.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Klay & Steph shot 19-49 in game 1. That basically never happens

Series can obviously still be won by replicating game 1 is damn near impossible due to dubs lineup change & BOTH Splash Brothers being off

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looney had 8 rebounds in 12 minutes. EOD Davis had 7 in 33 minutes. That man really had no interest in playing ball last night

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. This is why the whole "jordan would score _ a game is stupid. Above all else Jordan wants to win. If any stat of his would go bonkers it is likely assists. I've got no doubt he'd come close to 40 a game though.

But yea everyone forgets that the D looks are more varied now. You had to hard double Jordan
Right, but he also studied more than any other player in his time. He knew Russell played on his toes and once he started going to his left there was no way he could stop, but haters call it a push off. I knew Mikes hands were huge, but he was not THAT strong.
Anyway, nice to see the Lakers get spanked, but all they really wanted was to get home court.