• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Series Thread: WC semifinals: #6 Golden State Warriors vs #7 Los Angeles Lakers

trojanfight

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trouble finding all the picks and screens please help

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The talk around here is Draymond gonna opt out no matter how far they go in the playoffs, on his podcast he says he's going to push to get paid again. To me there's a good chance he leaves, some team will give him 3/70 or whatever.

Lotta moving parts this offseason

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see how the Lakers adjust to the Warriors adjusting.

Hoping the crowd in LA sets a fire under ADs ass.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also.... this is my 30,000th post

:thumb:
oprah winfrey GIF by Golden Globes
standing ovation oscars GIF by The Academy Awards
Standing Ovation Applause GIF by The Maury Show

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Trouble finding all the picks and screens please help
I saw 3 for sure, but there could’ve been more because the highlights don’t show the whole play prior to Kobe getting the ball in a lot of cases.

thunderc

Hoopla Cash
$ 141,750.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Remove Westbrook and Carmelo too.
You just can’t do it with Westbrook, simply too good of an athlete even compared to the best athletes in the world.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, give it up. You made a post that was wrong. Happens to everyone (except me)... just accept it and move on.
Wrong based on what? You can’t disprove it based on biased opinions.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong based on what? You can’t disprove it based on biased opinions.

Based on the fact that it's wrong and why it's wrong was explained to you...more than once. It is a fact that picks have been part of basketball practically since the game was invented.

Based on the fact that you don't understand how the game has always been played and also based on the fact that you think that 1 Kobe video that doesn't show any complete plays somehow proves something.

But hey, if you want to continue to embarrass yourself, I won't stop you.

trojanfight

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on the fact that it's wrong and why it's wrong was explained to you...more than once. It is a fact that picks have been part of basketball practically since the game was invented.

Based on the fact that you don't understand how the game has always been played and also based on the fact that you think that 1 Kobe video that doesn't show any complete plays somehow proves something.

But hey, if you want to continue to embarrass yourself, I won't stop you.
All I said is Thompson can’t score without endless screens. The said situation can’t be put into a game so you can’t disprove or prove. Any halfway Kobe fan knows he was hardly any sort of pick or screen player video or not. He’s repeatedly said in many videos at the core he’s a 1-1 player. Just because you don’t like a position on something doesn’t make it wrong. Can’t trust that Seahawk play calling logic

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All I said is Thompson can’t score without endless screens. The said situation can’t be put into a game so you can’t disprove or prove. Any halfway Kobe fan knows he was hardly any sort of pick or screen player video or not. He’s repeatedly said in many videos at the core he’s a 1-1 player. Just because you don’t like a position on something doesn’t make it wrong. Can’t trust that Seahawk play calling logic
All you've "proven" is Kobe had a very different style than Klay. No shit.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

lol

That's not all you said.

And anyone who "halfway" knows basketball knows that picks aren't only used to get a player open for a shot. It is also used to get a player open to receive a pass.

Kobe moved around the court constantly and used screens to get a pass, which would set up his iso.

And your position isn't wrong because I don't like it...it's wrong whether I like it or not.

Last edited:
  • Bullseye
Reactions: DJ

JimBob

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lakers got out of sync with their rotations to defend Steph too. Tough when Rui is hot shooting, but having Rui and Vando out there together doesn't work well.

The poor game from Reaves certainly didn't help. Not much offense and his defense on Thompson was problematic.
When Thompson plays like this the warriors are hard to stop. There just seems to be something off about them this season

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It'll be interesting to see how the Lakers adjust to the Warriors adjusting.

Hoping the crowd in LA sets a fire under ADs ass.

The first adjustment should be to stop hedging on every Steph PnR, allowing Draymond to play 4 on 3 and pass it whoever for easy looks. That's been the Warriors bread and butter since like 2015 yet in Game 2 they defended it the worst way possible as if they'd never seen it before

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,821.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know Kobe and Klay are 2 very different players, right?