• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Waving the white flag on the Heat season

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hibbert is so fucking trash.

No question in my mind that Whiteside is clearly better than this dude

Whiteside is like winning the #1 pick in the draft ( minus the extra years of rookie salary).
If we get another top 10 it would be icing on the cake.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomorrow can be a disaster for us.

I have a sick feeling in my stomach

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I get it. Orlando over the Nets isn't likely. We beat Philly. Pacers losing to Memphis isn't even a given. Especially if Gasol doesn't play. I am worried about heartbreak tomorrow.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

We control our own destiny by losing.

If the Pacers lose this, then you can't expect Wade and Co. to throw away the opportunity to make the playoffs.

If the Pacers win this, they better understand that winning tomorrow is a big setback heading into next season.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it. Orlando over the Nets isn't likely. We beat Philly. Pacers losing to Memphis isn't even a given. Especially if Gasol doesn't play. I am worried about heartbreak tomorrow.

I rather not go through that. Eliminate us now, rest everyone tomorrow, and get our top 10 pick.

As I said on our team board, if Brooklyn actually played a team I could see them losing to, I would be all for Washington beating Indy tomorrow and backing our way into the 8th seed but just don't see Brooklyn losing so we would give our all for no reason tomorrow only to miss out on the playoffs and maybe lose our pick as well

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe now the Wizards go to reserves like Dallas did a few nights ago?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We control our own destiny by losing.

If the Pacers lose this, then you can't expect Wade and Co. to throw away the opportunity to make the playoffs.

If the Pacers win this, they better understand that winning tomorrow is a big setback heading into next season.

Yeah I agree.

We will give it our all tomorrow if there is still a chance at the playoffs.....I just hope there isn't one

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pacers have finally knocked the Heat out of the playoffs. Congrats Indy!!!:suds::suds:

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are wrong again.
Riley said he had no communication with James from seasons end until the meeting.
Since that's the case, how would he know what any demands would be?
Gilbert knew because James told him during the secret planegate meeting.

Not only that, but what makes you think that James asked Riley for anything in that meeting?
He didn't, because it was a charade and he already knew he was gone.

I see no answer on the billboard question.
I see no comment on the Vegas Nike meeting rooms in Cavs colors that whole week.
Should we rehash the moving trucks, kids being enrolled in school in May, etc., etc.

And just because my opinion is that I wouldn't give him opt outs every year
doesn't mean Riley wouldn't have if given a choice.

BILLBOARDS!!! LOL

you can have a billboard and some signs ready in freaking 12 hours!!!!!! Everyone knew it was either miami or cleveland- you think nike was like- ya know what- lets wait around and not prepare anything for either

unreal

think of the insane bullshit you are putting out there---- billboards are evidence of a conspiracy by LeBron to screw over the Heat...dude you sound like you sniffed way to much glue when you talk like this

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now let's hope Brooklyn knocks them out tomorrow.

Yeah hoping for this as well. Won't be the same not being able to attend a playoffs game this year so go Brooklyn so I can check out a Hawks/Nets game

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now let's hope Brooklyn knocks them out tomorrow.

No! Brooklyn needs to miss the playoffs so they can be in the Lottery to keep the most LMAO scenario alive. Atlanta owns the rights to swap picks with Brooklyn this year thanks to the Joe Johnson trade so its possible Brooklyn wins the Lottery and Atlanta gets the pick via a swap. The Nets' Billy King everyone! GM of the Century!

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the mighty have fallen.
5 years ago Heat/Laker fans were smack talking Finals.
Now we're studying college and Intl rosters while thinking of lotto balls.

OMG, we've became Cavs fans every season, forever, when they havnt had James.

lol- The Cavs teams with Daughtery, Price, Hot Rod, Ehlo, Larry Nance had some very very good teams.
Whiteside is like winning the #1 pick in the draft ( minus the extra years of rookie salary).
If we get another top 10 it would be icing on the cake.

dude....Whitside is a good pickup- but please- if you offered him for a top 10 pick you would get laughed off the phone- a guy with 1 year left on his contract with no Bird Rights with his reputation for being an asshole?

The guy no doubt has talent- but teams knew about him- granted- if they knew he could produce like that more would have called- but its not like Whitside was unknown coming out ofcollege and was simply missed- we saw evidence of this during the season- No one in their right mind would trade a substantial asset for Whiteside considering his history and contract status.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No! Brooklyn needs to miss the playoffs so they can be in the Lottery to keep the most LMAO scenario alive. Atlanta owns the rights to swap picks with Brooklyn this year thanks to the Joe Johnson trade so its possible Brooklyn wins the Lottery and Atlanta gets the pick via a swap. The Nets' Billy King everyone! GM of the Century!

lol- yah the Nets have no incentive to ever get a high pick, lol- they owe , i believe- at least 2-3 unprotccted 1st rounders to Boston- and in the years they dont owe first rounders- like you said- the Hawks have the right to switch picks with them....

Its just the weirdest situation that a team who should rebuild- has absolutely no incentive to rebuild. They really sold everything that is not nailed down to try and win immediately and they really never acomplished anything. Such a weird situation

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol- The Cavs teams with Daughtery, Price, Hot Rod, Ehlo, Larry Nance are better than any Heat team outside of the LeBron years- if there is no Jordan that Cavs team likely wins a couple titles- and they wouldnt have needed the refs to gift wrap it to them.

:L Just can't help embarrassing yourself, can you?