• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Washington Football Team Trade-Up For QB Trey Lance: All in favor?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, but that means wasting a season for your current players. If they get their QB next year, that means at least a year getting him settled with the team.

if Fitz leads us to the playoffs and wins in the playoffs how is it a wasted season?

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if Fitz leads us to the playoffs and wins in the playoffs how is it a wasted season?
You tell me and use this metric.

When was the last time that Fitz led any team to a playoff in the NFL?

So, now I have a question for you, where are you getting this newfound perspective of Fitzpatrick? Could it be that it's happening because he's now with Washington?

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, now I have a question for you, where are you getting this newfound perspective of Fitzpatrick? Could it be that it's happening because he's now with Washington?
I'm no Fitz Homer Sty, but he's been pretty good the last couple of years and if the Dolphins had let him start the whole year, I think Miami gets in. This from a guy who is really warming up to.the idea of pushing our chips in and moving up for a QB next Thursday.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm no Fitz Homer Sty, but he's been pretty good the last couple of years and if the Dolphins had let him start the whole year, I think Miami gets in. This from a guy who is really warming up to.the idea of pushing our chips in and moving up for a QB next Thursday.
And....not a wasted season "if" we can move up and select Lance. How great would it be for Lance to sit, listen and learn from Fitz & Co for a full year? If we happen to make the playoffs this year, it will be a win-win all around for the WFT heading into 2022.
Fitz will be fun to watch this year and with our defense, we should be competitive in most ball games. Of course we will lay an egg or two, everyone does.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And....not a wasted season "if" we can move up and select Lance. How great would it be for Lance to sit, listen and learn from Fitz & Co for a full year? If we happen to make the playoffs this year, it will be a win-win all around for the WFT heading into 2022.
Fitz will be fun to watch this year and with our defense, we should be competitive in most ball games. Of course we will lay an egg or two, everyone does.
It's a gamble. If we swing and miss Ron is gone. If we hit, I think we can finally have some sustained success.

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a gamble. If we swing and miss Ron is gone. If we hit, I think we can finally have some sustained success.
"Swing and miss Ron is gone", what does that mean? Ron will get at least this season with Fitz and likely another 2-3 years with Lance should we land him. Ron is going no where for the duration of his contract.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they gut two drafts to get to 4 which I think it will take to get Lance, the pressure will be too great to get him on the field. The first time Fitz has a 4 interception game he'll be in there. Remember there will be fans this year.

If Lance flames out Dan will say I gave you full l control and you screwed it up. Especially after cutting Dan's QB (Haskins) after less than a year.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer to look at players with what I deem to be a "dead eye" meaning without bias, no sidebars, if. buts or exception. Added to that there's a lot of what they have done in actual competition and I just am not seeing where the Washington team hype is coming from. Outside of the fact that he is now with our team, seems to be a great guy to hang out with and can probably provide the material for hearty rib aching laughs I see a journeyman QB who is now on his 9th NFL roster primarily as a back-up. Help me out, what am I missing?

1619031449202.png

1619031482619.png

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are 0 for 3 trading up for qbs in the Snyder era.
The best qb we have had in the era over a sustained period fell to us in round 4

so although I feel that we wouldn’t gut 2 drafts to get a Lance , or fields , you can’t gut them
You can make reasonable offers

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they gut two drafts to get to 4 which I think it will take to get Lance, the pressure will be too great to get him on the field. The first time Fitz has a 4 interception game he'll be in there. Remember there will be fans this year.

If Lance flames out Dan will say I gave you full l control and you screwed it up. Especially after cutting Dan's QB (Haskins) after less than a year.
PICK (OVR)TEAMPLAYERPOSSCHOOL
1 (1)Jacksonville JaguarsJaguars Lawrence
2 (2)New York JetsJetsWilson
3 (3)San Francisco 49ers49ersJones/Fields
4 (4)Atlanta FalconsFalconsKyle Pitts/ could trade out for Fields
5 (5)Cincinnati BengalsBengalsJamarr Chase
6 (6)Miami DolphinsDolphinsSmith or Waddle (WR's)
7 (7)Detroit LionsLionsFields or our trading spot we take fields or lance here
8 (8)Carolina PanthersPanthersFields/ or our trading spot we take Fields or Lance here

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are 0 for 3 trading up for qbs in the Snyder era.
The best qb we have had in the era over a sustained period fell to us in round 4

so although I feel that we wouldn’t gut 2 drafts to get a Lance , or fields , you can’t gut them
You can make reasonable offers
It doesn't have to beat selection #4 either. Our target is selections 7 or 8

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I prefer to look at players with what I deem to be a "dead eye" meaning without bias, no sidebars, if. buts or exception. Added to that there's a lot of what they have done in actual competition and I just am not seeing where the Washington team hype is coming from. Outside of the fact that he is now with our team, seems to be a great guy to hang out with and can probably provide the material for hearty rib aching laughs I see a journeyman QB who is now on his 9th NFL roster primarily as a back-up. Help me out, what am I missing?

View attachment 269223

View attachment 269224
Lol......fair statement. I'm just saying he's been better of late.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol......fair statement. I'm just saying he's been better of late.
I was looking forward to the assessment/ different perspective.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PICK (OVR)TEAMPLAYERPOSSCHOOL
1 (1)Jacksonville JaguarsJaguars Lawrence
2 (2)New York JetsJetsWilson
3 (3)San Francisco 49ers49ersJones/Fields
4 (4)Atlanta FalconsFalconsKyle Pitts/ could trade out for Fields
5 (5)Cincinnati BengalsBengalsJamarr Chase
6 (6)Miami DolphinsDolphinsSmith or Waddle (WR's)
7 (7)Detroit LionsLionsFields or our trading spot we take fields or lance here
8 (8)Carolina PanthersPanthersFields/ or our trading spot we take Fields or Lance here
My concern is somebody jumps the gun like SF did and takes the decision out of our hands. I don't think we move to 4 but I think that's what it may take.

kbso83432

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My ideal draft is Parsons @19. If they can get the QB they believe in @7 or 8, that'd be great too.

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He should of led Miami to the playoffs last year. Fitz can win with us. Im not saying he is a superstar but he has enough talent to win.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My concern is somebody jumps the gun like SF did and takes the decision out of our hands. I don't think we move to 4 but I think that's what it may take.
The key will be San Francisco, if they take Jones as so many expect, then that other team moving up (likely Denver) can have one and we get the other. I don't think that N.E. makes a move up. I share your concern.

Stymietee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should of led Miami to the playoffs last year. Fitz can win with us. Im not saying he is a superstar but he has enough talent to win.
You and I should be flying around in our Jetsons cars, but alas... :pound: