• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Was this Calvin's last home game in the D?

Is Calvin a Lion in 2016?

• Yes, they'll restructure his contract.

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • No, he will move on from him.

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
100% agree. I really feel like Mayhew failed to address the LBs last few years, relying way too much on Levy and especially Tulloch. Whitehead (a 5th rounder) was drafted years ago. Not a single backer taken in the top three rounds since Levy many years ago.

Oh wait, forgot about Van Noy. Easy to do.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh wait, forgot about Van Noy. Easy to do.

I am trying to forget about him, LOL. He will get 1 last chance to compete next year. I am not holding my breadth.

Hopefully both Tulloch and Lewis are both gone during the offseason. Don't even want them taking up a roster spot during training camp.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am trying to forget about him, LOL. He will get 1 last chance to compete next year. I am not holding my breadth.

Hopefully both Tulloch and Lewis are both gone during the offseason. Don't even want them taking up a roster spot during training camp.

You will with out a doubt get the Tulloch wish. He sucked balls this year and has to big a savings to not cut him.

As Rob stated the lack of acquiring LB's is the main reason Lewis got to stick around. Plenty of picks this year and I figure to see at least two picks used there. Unless some FA signing happens. The new GM is worth his salt he should see same needs we see. After all we're the pros. LOL

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I sure hope Calvin agrees to restructure his contract, because he still has tremendous value in the red zone. That said, he's lost a step, and if he will only play at the $24 million rate, I say "don't let the door hit ya..."