• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors to sign Nate Robinson

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been surprised no team has picked him up so far. He can ball. Yeah, he's got attitude issues from time to time but he showed in Boston that when he's in a stable locker room, he can be a nice asset off the bench.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been surprised no team has picked him up so far. He can ball. Yeah, he's got attitude issues from time to time but he showed in Boston that when he's in a stable locker room, he can be a nice asset off the bench.

I agree with your assessment, but I don't think the Warriors have a stable locker room (no playoff experience, sexual harassment lawsuit, no defined leader the caliber of KG, Ray or Pierce, etc.).

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mark Jackson seems like he can be fairly stern so it might be worth a try. At this point, you can give him a cheap 1 year offer so its not like you're risking anything

KingJeglum

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Ish Smith isnt very good and Jenkins isn't ready for heavy minutes in the League...Curry can't even walk for a week without being sidelined...just by watching the 4th quarter last night this team has nothing offensively with only Ellis...Lee, Wright, Rush these guys just can't do it and are struggling to score the basketball.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ish Smith isnt very good and Jenkins isn't ready for heavy minutes in the League...Curry can't even walk for a week without being sidelined...just by watching the 4th quarter last night this team has nothing offensively with only Ellis...Lee, Wright, Rush these guys just can't do it and are struggling to score the basketball.

The problem is that I don't think Nate the Great is a point guard. The Warriors are now backing up their undersized 2 with an even more undersized 2. Jenkins and Smith will still need to run the point just as much as they have been.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

May not be a bad pick up. He has some skills, but he just had some good players infront of him in on the Thunder. As for his attitude, I think it has improved. (perhaps with age) He seemed to have a positive attitude in OKC and represent the team well. Wish him luck....