• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Warriors' Batman-Robin?

Batman-Robin

• Curry plays Batman. Durant plays Robin

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Durant plays Batman. Curry plays Robin

Votes: 4 44.4%

• Total voters

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well in this context, no. For example, Superman is the justice league's batman.

Batman is the Justice League's Batman. Superman is the Justice League's Superman.

I thought it was more if Justice League is DC, and Avengers are Marvel's equivalent, where Superman could be compared to Captain America (leader, all around good guy, etc), then the equivalent of Batman (fights crime to avenge his parents murder, both were really detective type hero's, wears a suit he wants to scare bad guys in, does his fighting in the dark to give him his advantage) is Daredevil at least in the comics where he is an avenger is the closer fit.

CodeBreaker

Dismember
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Batman is the Justice League's Batman. Superman is the Justice League's Superman.

I thought it was more if Justice League is DC, and Avengers are Marvel's equivalent, where Superman could be compared to Captain America (leader, all around good guy, etc), then the equivalent of Batman (fights crime to avenge his parents murder, both were really detective type hero's, wears a suit he wants to scare bad guys in, does his fighting in the dark to give him his advantage) is Daredevil at least in the comics where he is an avenger is the closer fit.
Superman=Captain America=Leader of group (goody-two-shoes)
Batman=Ironman=Co-leader of the group (the badass, smart, billionaire)

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Superman=Captain America=Leader of group (goody-two-shoes)
Batman=Ironman=Co-leader of the group (the badass, smart, billionaire)

Yeah you could go there too. I guess I really would when choosing the characters based on their roles in the groups more-so than their characters. While Daredevil is more of a Marvels version of Batman than Ironman, Ironmans role is closer to Batmans in their groups.